Sloto Cash/Desert Nights
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- Anyone else been depositing with them?
I did three deposits at Sloto and two at desert nights within the past month. So tight that I just laugh while spinning. You could play at .20/.25 cents a spin and still not hit a bonus and maybe hit 1.5x playthrough, if you are lucky.
Sent support for both several emails asking if it was just a big US player money grab, they never reply and then give me a $5 chip a few days later.
Real odd. Anyone cashing with them?
- Replied by
- at March 20, 2012, 06:08:47
- last active 1 day ago
- I have not personally cash outed from either site. But as cheetah said MyPaylinQ is not the most desired method with fees and restrictions. So it is prolly best to consider your withdrawal options if you are seriously considering play here.
Maybe someone on the forum can shed some light as far as how long it takes to get paid.
- Actually after doing some reading MyPaylinQ isn't much better of a cashout option. Literally 30 days after your first deposit with them to cash out more than your deposits, and the minimum cashout is $220 including the $20 fee they'll take from your deposit. Plus lets not forget about the western union fee they'll take. At least with the wire option the only fee is the one your bank charges for a wire.
- The way I understand it from Sloto, MyPaylinQ was designed for the smaller cashouts. Otherwise I'm getting the vibe that you can use wire for any deposit method as long as your in the US and meet the $350 minimum. Plus MyPaylinQ does have a variety of deposit methods, with the options being credit card, ukash voucher, or western union money transfer. Just as stated before theres fees putting money in and fees for taking money out. Then once again lets not forget for the first 30 days AFTER you've made a deposit. Your only allowed to cashout up to the amount of the total deposits made for that first 30 days. After that you can cash out up to $850 per week I think. I know it was less than $900. Which like I stated before with them taking a $20 processing fee and whatever western union charges out of the withdrawal. It seems like alot of money gone. The only upside is to get cash in hand, versus giving out wire transfer information, which may include personal data you may be paranoid about giving out in the first place. If I had my choice because the account they'd be depositing into is used only for gaming purposes. I would rather take the wire fee of any site of paying the high fees of MyPaylinQ, but that's just my two cents. I soooooo miss QT, while I realize MPQ has replaced some of that. It's still not a totally trusted withdrawal and payment method in my book yet.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...