Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Greetings ,
If possible could a Slotocash Representative help me address this particular
So I started depositing with your casino and was given permission to start using the coupons
which are detailed on your primary website after making deposits the details of which are found
here xxxx://xxx.slotocash.com/promotions-at-slotocash.php .
Your bonus terms and conditions were adhered too and contrary to what your system believes I never once went over the 6.50 maximum bet allowed whilst operating under bonus conditions i slaved my guts out beating your 100(deposit)+200(bonus) Coupon : SLOTO3MATCH.
Beat your Playthrough which was astronomical and took 6 hours and kept all my bets under 6.50 ... quite simply as far as im concerned at this point your a scam casino ..or you have made a mistake...
To the Tune of 1768.72 USD I expected this from other casinos but not from your casino which came highly recommended ...right now I think your nothing but a bunch of con-artists unless you can prove me wrong and pay up what you owe.
And as the saying goes "Please be Adviced" I have screenshots confirming the winnings were valid and detailed particulars of the conversations my lawyer has allready told me
I will win if it goes before court ..but wait theres more ...like I told you within 48 hours a press statement will be released...and im going to detail to folk on here EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON.
And I wont give the username as im sure your well aware of who this is ...either pay up
or be burned down 48 hours clocks ticking.
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "
Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.
Openly threatening them at a public forum is something that most definitely won't help your case.
- Replied by
- at December 27, 2011, 05:41:10
- last active 3 hrs ago
It is normal that you feel frustrated, however calling them scam/con artist is plain wrong.
I'm by no means taking any sides here, as I'm not familiar with this case' details yet.
From what I could understand from your post, your winnings have been denied?
Do private message me if you want me to look into this on your behalf.
- The amount doesnt make a difference it is the principle of the matter that the majority
is concerned with our 1.7k and 8k is small compared to the high rollers wagering 50k
per day thing is if they cannot trust the casino they are in : quite simply why gamble
there ? ..that is the main point.
And as for Sloto'Cash here goes :
After a number of attempts at trying to contact the manager of this particular company
and being met with evasive answers , outright lies , and false promises sadly I arrive
at this conclusion they are just another scam casino.
There was more than enough time given to make a statement or address the manner
and the fact that zero communication was made after the winnings were simply withdrawn
displays the quality and professionalism of this particular casino.
Im just glad that I never invested any large amount of money with Sloto'Cash as I would have
stood to loose more : as stated earlier was simply told that "their system detected that betting
exceeded 6.50" and that was the end of the story ...and i had to chase them up three times
and told twice that the winnings had been validated.
Ive been instructed not to display the screenshots by my lawyer but I can assure you that
I wouldnt be wasting my time coming here unless I believed in what I was saying stay away
from Sloto'cash or you will be next to be ripped off.
This is only one forum im posting on and one form of communication to the general public
for the small sum of 1.7kusd you truely are some world class idiots to think you would get
away with stepping on everyone and not expecting anything to happen ; my guess is you let the odd one slide .. take everyones money ..and dont pay out a percentage of payouts ..well hate to tell you this but you set up shop in the wrong country.
Btw hows things going with the Government over there you didnt really think this would be a smooth transaction .. absolute idiots.
Also Zuga : I tried everything diplomatic that I could to effectively communicate with their company and they evaded even my lawyer I have no choice but to blow the whistle at 9:30am gmt +12 the story will be in the press ..1.7k or whatever .. this is for the benefit of gamblers everywhere and im about sick of scam casinos ..im going to appear on the close up show in New Zealand ..its about time this was made live.
- I see where they got the $8.75 per spin at. On Mice Dice u bet $6.25 which is 25 lines times $2.50 a line. What u must have not realized there is an automatic additional 10 cent bet for every 25 cents u bet for the guaranteed bonus. Hence each spin u made cost you $6.25 plus $2.50 for a total of $8.75. I believe Mice Dice is the only RTG game that does this. Even though I dont agree with them technically u did bet $8.75 a spin even though u might not have known it. We all know if we dont follow RTG casinos individual rules 100% we will never see our withdrawal money. I wish u the best of luck with your withdrawal but because of the way this one game works in my humble opinion you wont see your money.
- yeah but the bet said 6.25 if it was any more it should have been put up top theres nothing
to indicate that the bet was any more than 6.25 i seen that 2.50 crap down below it still wont hold water in a court of law the judge will see it as misleading its simple bro they dont wont to pay up cant handle the fact i made it through their titan class playthrough and looked for any excuse to get out of paying ..terms and conditions are subject to legal principle ..and i showed the game to my lawyer and he said the court will view that 6.25 was the bet aint got a leg to stand on.
Anyway its out of my hands now and they can shove mice dice where the sun dont shine along with their 1.7k.
- DON'T DEPOSIT AT THOSE....Specially the one that give free chips all the time, Sloto cash, and Mighty slot to name a few in this group are NOT trustworthy, Even with free cash they always find way to screw you, Shutdown the server so you need to re login, wheel wont stop, you can't stop the wheel or it's not accurate. I'M PRETTY SURE they play with the software went they see you've got some winning. For myself I WON 12,000$ AT CLUB WORLD GROUP, I've spend arround 4,000$ BACK to many casino, was going nut lol...Since I wont little amount like 1,700$ jackpot that I invest, I was at 2,300$ play one shot at 100$ x spin, got the free spin at ALLADIN'S WISHES. Over all I receive arround 8,000$ AND THEY PAY VERY FAST, the only one that screw me was " LUCKY RED " in the same group, I had 2,700$ I want to withdraw with Moneybookers they say It wasn't working ( eh right ) anyway doing so, They got me at a critical moment lol I play and lose it all....Over all CLUB WORLD are very trust worthy, Search for free chips, not like other they're not giving them that easy ! So REMEMBER THIS : Went you see that wheel is turning fast, or you can't stop it " CLOSE IT AND COME BACK IN A WHILE...." if not you will lose it all that there way !
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played