Slotocash and Jackpot Capital
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 13 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- On Wed I played at Slotocash and also at Jackpot Capital. When I logged in yesterday both of those casinos had the reels on every game spinning so slow I had to quit because I couldn't stand it. I thought it might be an isolated incident but the same thing was going on today. I contacted live chat both days and they said the reels are spinning fine of their end. So what do you think the problem is .. I have totally reformatted my computer, my internet connection is fine and I have uninstalled both casinos and reinstalled at least twice each. This is frustrating .. I have also tried keeping programs open in the background like windows media player etc. Nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated.
- well I always have the sounds turned off on the casinos ... I also have the minimum programs running the background. So this is just weird.... I don't know what else to do ... will give it couple of days and see if it resolves it. The casino rep told me to turn off the firewall. I don't want to do that .. so I just made it so it is allowed through the firewall. I don't know what else to do.. Well I just logged into JPC and things are back to normal! Yeah! Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! Appreciate it!
- trpschick, have you tried to turn on sounds, just for the purpose of testing ? I always keep the sounds turned off on casinos as well, however when I want to play Desert Nights I have to turn it on so the reels can spin normally. I believe since Desert Nights and Slotocash belong to the same casino group, they may have the same bug with casino software.
As for the firewall, what you did is the proper way to do it, turning off firewall completely is never a good idea (unless you have Avast or something like that, which tends to constantly cause the problems no matter how you configure it)
The reels spinning slow is an inherent flash issue that RTG has had for a while now.
- Replied by
- at September 23, 2013, 23:15:22
- last active 12 hrs ago
I have had 3 different PCs, and so far RTG has only worked flawlessly with one of them. My first Windows XP machine, the reels lagged. So what I had to do was open up a web browser, find a web site that had flash on it. Then I could open up the RTG software, and it would cause the reels to act normally.
My 2nd PC I've purchased over the last 4 years. Everything worked without an open web browser. I could just play the games and wouldn't need anything fancy to get it to work. This was a Windows 7 machine.
Then my 3rd PC, has Windows 8. Now were back to the Windows XP era, where the reels spin real slow and nothing seems to go right. So I opened up a web browser, and once again by george the reels spin fast. Yet this time for only a few spins. Then I would have to reload the flash page again.
So I really think it has something to do with the graphics card, flash, and some inherent glitch in flash. What that glitch is, and why it hasn't been fixed is beyond me.
I know most flash items do seem to work without much trouble. Then again I blame Windows 8 for being so graphic heavy that could be my demise honestly.
I know there was a thread at another site about this a while. I have no idea if they ever found a fix or not. I'll have to go looking for it, when I get upset enough. Otherwise I hope this lets you know your not the only 1.
So in conclusion, I only use my Windows 7 machine to play RTG. Otherwise I just wanna pull my hair out really.
- Well I had no problems with playing with my windows 7 software, but now that I have a laptop with windows 8, the reels really lag except on a few select games (henhouse, Vulcan, Dream Run, Spirit of the Inca and a few others) . but the earlier games that have been there for a while really lag so badly. This seems to be a problem with all of the Rtg's that I play .. not just 1 or 2. Just plain irritating
- Replied by
- at November 06, 2013, 22:07:15
- last active 12 hrs ago
- cheetahwind wrote:
Yep which is why I think eventually there going to have to update all of the games to the new format. I noticed that all of the updated code software. Works beautifully in Windows 8, while I can't get the older coded games to work in Win 8 no matter what.
When I first started the thread it never occurred to me that Windows 8 platform may be the problem. But what is really irritating and is when you go to chat in any of the casinos and advise them of the lagging wheels they ask you what game, you tell them and then they tell you that it is fine on their side, then go no further to see about resolving the issue. I have had the conversation many times over the past few months with several of the "live chat" reps in various casinos and advised that they may want to check with their IT department and it seems that no one can solve the issue, unless no one is every notifying IT. Maybe the various Casino Reps here in the forum might want to consider bringing the issue to the Casino Management. Eventually, this may hurt business if enough people complain.
- Windows 8 is still relatively new operating system, majority of applications is still being written for windows 7 (even windows 8 drivers for majority of PC components are still in beta stages of development).
Also, being new operating system means there are still many bugs to be fixed, many things to be polished etc. I strongly recommend upgrading windows 8 to windows 8.1 blue, its completely free on Microsoft store.
- I am using windows 8 as well and all games I played on Desert Nights are working well for me, havent tried Slotocash yet though but I will.
It should be noted also that new Windows defender is improved and is a much decent antivirus than it was back in windows 7, so if anyone is using some aftermarket antiviruses windows defender should be disabled because of possible conflicts and casino aplication should be added into firewall's exception list.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played