Slotocash RTG review
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 18 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- I used to sing Slotocash's praises whenever I could. Support staff was great, I made a couple withdrawals, emails were returned, free chips were given by facebook challenges and I was completely satisfied spending my hard earned cash. For the past month it has changed for the worse. No chips for trivia etc on facebook, my debit card s (the same ones verified and used regularly for the past year), emails unanswered. What in the world is going on? Since I've been having processor issues (after I even went out and got new cards!!) I have been having to go through MyPayLinQ so pre-paid debit card fees plus MyPaylinq fees just to make a $20 deposit are $8.00 extra! I sent 3 e-mails to VIPsupport (VIP because I spend way too much!!!) I get an e-mail back today from Stephen Vaughn saying they didn't see anything wrong with mypaylinq processing because I had just deposited with it today????WTH Did he even read the e-mails? He did shoot me a $50 freebie gone in 5 minutes. Made another deposit tonight with MyPaylinq gone in 10 minutes. Asked live chat for a NDB the guy was asking me if I ever deposited with Desert Nights?? I'm asking what in the world? Tells me for 10 minutes how I have to make deposits, I finally got him to see I play daily and he gives me a $5 chip gone in 1 min. I'm about ready to leave this group! Anyone have any answers to the service going down hill?
So I'm guessing your complaining because your loosing?
- Replied by
- at July 23, 2012, 23:57:55
- last active 2 days ago
I guess as for the fees your paying, yes it gets to be steep playing in the US these days. It goes with the territory.
I guess yeah, I get upset too myself when I get barely no play time on a $20 bill, but your also playing RTG. RTG is the most up and down software I have ever seen out there. There's no middle ground. It's either all good times or all evil ones.
As for the lack of the free chip offers on facebook. Have you seen most of there new chip promotions coming out? Deposit $30, take a 60% match bonus. With 18x play thru. If you bust out you get a $10 freebie automatically. No questions asked.
The only thing I would be complaining about if I were in your shoes if that "extra" few cents to a $1 these Chinese processors are taking from us. Yet slotocash is clueless about it.
Oh well, have you thought about maybe taking a break?
- No I'm no upset about losing ( well of course everyone hates to lose). No I'm upset that I'm a VIP member and have been having the same problem with processors for a month numerous e-mails to the casino host and when he finally responds it is nothing to do with my problems. The bonuses are good. I hardly take deposit bonuses. I did like the small freebies however. I love the cashback on busted deposits. If I've put it $7700 this year I do expect a little attention to my problems!!
- Well not to re-iterate there stance, but if your having such horrid luck at Sloto, have you tried Desert Nights yet? Your faxback forms and everything will transfer. All you have to send is send a blank sign faxback form saying you have everything on file with slotocash and everything will transfer over.
Unless if your chasing that T-Rex/Fruit Frenzy/Goldbeard jackpot like I am. Man what a nice chunk of change winning the $12k random would be. Even Loose Caboose and Rain Dance are getting pretty high up there.
Yet in all seriousness, I mean when I'm having a bad run at Sloto. I switch gears go over to Desert Nights and end up at least gaining some of my confidence back that I can win.
The other "minor" thing I'm not liking about either place is the $350 wire transfer cashout minimum. Otherwise they want you to cashout to MyPaylinQ. Which I suppose it alright, but even MyPaylinQ wants a minimum of a $200 cashout, plus you have to pay the processing, and Western Union fee to boot.
- Switch to Grand Parker Casino and You will win! (I hope)
Had really good luck with them,
The first RTG online casino I did put my money into was actually Slots Jungle and was really lucky there as well, hit the random jackpots 3 times...had no idea what was going on!...but then started the horror with Slots Jungle....to withdraw my winnings! Nightmare! .....and it ended with me being banned from using any more bonuscoupons with them!...I asked why, and they told me "It was a " decision by management" ! SOOO BAD!
Good Luck 2 U all!
- ....Forgot to ask!
So what´s the deal with Desert Night Casino? Good or bad?
Downloaded the casino but it didn´t work, so I had to play the flashplayer version....but was not impressed with the bonuses...tried to redeem code RCB350, in order to get a bonus of 350% as it says on this page but didn't work at all.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...