Slots: Bonus round not triggering?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Has anyone had this happen? It happened 2x to me today, same casino. I was playing Enchanted Garden earlier today, and hit what should have been the bonus. First time.. One bonus symbol on reel one, a princess on reel 3 and another bonus symbol on reel 5. It said "feature triggered", so I hit the spin button, and no free games. I thought maybe I saw it wrong, so I let it go. The next one I couldn't let go... I got a bonus symbol on reel 1, princess on reel 2, bonus symbol on reel 3 and bonus symbol on reel 5. "Feature triggered", hit spin, and no bonus spins. I was pissed. I stopped hitting spin and immediately contacted support, who asked if I had a screenshot. Umm, no.. You have to hit spin in order for the free spins to start, I didn't know it wouldn't give it to me.
I'm so upset. I'm waiting for support to get back to me.. They said they would send it to their software support.. But in the meantime. And what is really gonna happen? That would've been a good sized bonus. I was betting $2 a spin. Blah.
- Hero Member
I don't think that's how Enchanted Garden's bonus round gets triggered. You have to have a Garden on Reel 1, and a Fairy Princess on Reel 5. Nothing else triggers a bonus round, so I don't know why it was telling you the feature was triggered.
- Replied by
- at December 09, 2014, 03:26:23
- last active about 1 month ago
And yes, I know there's no way for you to know it wasn't going to work (if it hit correctly), but always, ALWAYS take a screenshot of anything you think might be questioned later. I also make sure the date/time (in the lower right corner) are showing in my screenshots so they can't question that. I have a "temp screenshots" file on my desktop.
- if you had a fountain on the 1st reel and a Princess on the last reel then that would trigger the bonus round. That is the only thing that will trigger it. As long as it comes up that way even if there are fountains and princesses elsewhere on the other reels the bonus round should be a go! Now if there were a fountain on the 1st reel and a princess on reel 3 and another fountain on reel 5 then all you would receive is the payout for 2 fountains and whatever the princess matched. No bonus round for that.
I like this game also, however, when it is playing generous it is REALLY generous, but when it is playing not so generous, it can really eat up your funds pretty quick! For the most part, I have had great luck on this game in the past. Another one of my favs is "Green Light". Now that one usually pays me pretty darn good no matter when I play it. I always bet at least $2, but if my balance is pretty well up then I go for $5 a spin and when that bonus round hits it really can be a really GREAT payout!
"If life didn't suck half the time, we would take the great things for granted...."
- Full Member
Some of RTG casino (not all) now have a play history you can access in game. This can be a very helpful tool in these types of situations where you question what had occurred. One thing to keep in mind though, is that any malfunction voids all wins in every casino.
- Replied by
- at December 10, 2014, 04:09:17
- last active about 1 month ago
If they are decent they may credit you a win if there is a glitch in the system and it just showed a win, but did not actually hit. You usually need a screenshot for proof and technically they don't have to though.
In an extremely rare instance I even had a casino ban me for showing them proof that the spin showed a win and did not credit. There was a language barrier that heavily contributed to the issue, so don't be too worried about it happening to you.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...