Slot Madness under new management
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at June 02, 2010, 19:51:42
- last active 8 months ago
- Thank you for using our LiveChat Service. This is 'Vincent'. How can I help you?
you: Hi Can you tell me if Slot Madness was bought out by someone?
Vincent: is the same administration
Vincent: but different support staff
you: So do they now belong to the Ace Revenue Group?
Vincent: One moment please
Vincent: Yes we belong Ace Revenue Group
you: Oh Ok thanks for your help...You can close my account now
Vincent: We are sorry to hear this, but our Customer Service Department does not have access to close any account, please send your request to the following e-mail: Help@slotmadness.com and also provide the reason why you want to close your Casino Account , we are really sorry for any inconvenience.
Its a very very sad day for me, I used to love Slot Madness...
- Replied by
- at June 03, 2010, 16:04:43
- last active 3 months ago
- UGH..This makes me sooo mad..Why? Because Slot Madness was a trustworthy casino and now it's in the same boat as CoolCat etc... I will NEVER deposit there again. If they were having financial troubles or what have you they could have just closed down all together. The sad part is, some will not even know of the change and keep depositing into this now ROGUE.
- Rogue basically means BAD casino to play at. You may or may not get paid if you should win, They will most likely have bogus terms and conditions. You see the casinos listed on here with the WARNING sign? Those mean they are rogue. They are also listed on the casinos to avoid list as well.
PS Lips can you please move this to the casino section under the Slot Madness Sold thread?
- Replied by
- at June 03, 2010, 20:35:46
- last active 5 months ago
- ACE REVENUE PROPERTIES ARE PART OF VIRTUAL
Furthermore reputable gambling portals will not be able to assist you in receiving any winnings you have accrued whilst playing at these online gambling sites.
The following casinos, poker rooms and bingo sites make up the Virtual Casino Group; Cirrus Casino, Club Player Casino, Cool Cat Casino, Cirrus Casino UK, Palace of Chance, Wild Vegas Casino, Cool Cat Poker, Bingo Knights, Big Bonus Bingo, Virtual Casino, Vegas Strip Casino, Prism Casino, Slots of Vegas Casino and Party City Casino.
In addition to these casinos listed above operated by the Virtual Casino Group. Online Casino Reviewer can also confirm that the same individual that owns Virtual, also owns and operates the properties promoted by the Ace Revenue Affiliate Program. As such the following casinos should also be avoided at all costs: Silver Oak Casino, 7 Oaks Casino and Royal Ace Casino.
The Virtual Casino Group currently owe approx $1million to a player in addition to making their customers jump through unnecessary hoops to obtain their withdrawals. Why play at a casino that could take months to receive your winnings if at all, when there are many reputable operations on the internet of which several are listed in our casino reviews section which pay in full and more importantly promptly.
Avoid Virtual and their associated brands at all costs!
Unfortunately, your withdrawals will be handled the SAME WAY as this group of casinos normally handle them. 10 - 12 business days to pay.......If at all.
- Amanda: Hello, Welcome to Slot Madness Casino!
you: how come my withdrwal has not been processed yet?
Amanda: Can you please provide your username to access your account?
you: usually slotmadness processes it the next day after the withdrawal was made,
Amanda: Im sorry but it takes 7-10 business days for approval and another 7-10 bus days for you to receive the money
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(Rated:
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played