Deposited $40 tonight (with Visa Gift card) and used a 4th of July 200% bonus to give me $120 to play with. I have now won $6,500+ which is fully cashable since I met playthough requirements. I have not played much with this casino so don't have a history but this was a legit deposit. I filled out faxback form and sent it to them tonight with all required documentation and will follow up in a couple of days.
Do you think I will get my money? Has anyone else successfully withdrawn from them lately? If so, how much? I cashed out $700 from Cherry Red several months ago (which I know is part of same casino family)......it took three weeks but I got my money.
I am very nervous, what do you think?
Slots Oasis - will they pay?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello guys, long time no see :) I don't seems to be active at all. I am into ' animal rescue '...READ
- CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN!!!! Wooo Hooo!!! You shouldn't have any problems. Be sure you complete their fax back form and sumbit the required documents. You might want to ask live chat to send you an invitation to set up an UseMyWallet account and you could have your money in about 2 days. I have to use visa gift cards or prepaid cards to play, I set my UseMyWallet account up to be funded by a prepaid card which also has a routing number and checking account number, it makes withdrawing much easier.
- Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know this is a reputable casino. I will let you know the results of my withdrawal request.
I actually just got a Quicktender (UseMyWallet) account recently but did not deposit this way because I had a VISA Gift Card and thought it would be easier to deposit directly at casino. As an experiment however, today I tried to add funds to my UseMyWallet account with a VISA gift card and a prepaid VISA debit card and both were declined! I tried to deposit directly at a few casinos with same cards and both were declined again - even though I used the same VISA card to make the above mentioned deposit at Slots Oasis....??!! Today is the 4th of July so there is really no one to call but I am baffled by this and will call credit card customer service for these on Monday.
Anyone else experience difficulty depositing with gift cards and/or prepaid credit cards?
- Hopefully their systems are just messed up or something! >:(
hey bAYaREApLAYER, are you really from the BAY?? lol If so, go to www.metropcs.com/visa and you can get a Metro pre-paid card (u can re-load them at any Longs/CVS or where they have Money Gram) or www.netspend.com (u reload them at most check cashing locations or Money Gram) both of these work for me at QuickTender.
- Drpsyche38 - I used a VISA gift card that I bought at Walgreens....I think the company name is "Gift2Go". Not sure where you are at but here in the San Francisco Bay Area every Walgreens has these in varied denominations.
Hi Shelli - Yep, I'm from the Bay ....thanks for the tips.
And yes, I'm gonna get my money!!!! Withdrawal approved for first $4k, I know it will probably take 2-3 weeks (having withdrawn from Cherry Red in past)....but it will come!!!! I heart Slots Oasis!
Good luck to everyone on 7/11!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played