Slots Of Fortune
Readers of this topic also read:
- Does anyone know anything about Slots of Fortune? I am truly appalled at the way that I have been treated, or maybe I should feel lucky that it hasn't happend before now! I made my deposit and won $5000.00. My quicktender account was credited very quickly. The next couple of days i won another $10,000.00. I haggled on an off with live on-line support about when my account would be credited with the winnings. After about 7 days I received and email stating that my players account was closed and that my winnings were voided. They said that I provided them with false verification document (which is so not true). When I tried to call them no one will answer the telephone. This has just happen on Friday. What can I do?
- Oh wow that is awful. I don't understand why they paid you once and docs were ok but not the second time.
Most casinos have limits of how much you can withdrawal per week/month. I am wondering if this is what the problem is. If that is the case then you should be told this.
I would be relentless in contacting them and demand a legit answer. If you are certain you followed all the terms and conditions exactly then don't give up the fight.
If they closed your account your only source of contact is via email and phone. DON'T GIVE UP!
- Hi HICKORY4, I contacted the casino on your behalf and they sent me information claiming fraud from your part. They confirmed you were paid $5000 and when requested a further $10000 and they closed your account due to fraud... I am forwarding the information to Zuga and will ask his thoughts on the mater. But we do not have much power to change the casinos mind we can only make light of things.
First of all we would like to thank all LCB members that have downloaded the casino and are loyal players at Slots of Fortune. We also glad to have a couple of big winners that are members of the site.
The particular account has been closed for being linked with high risk accounts and deliberately providing misleading information to the casino. Both customer service and the management team have informed the player of the facts that lead to our decision.
The initial amount of $5,000 was paid to the player within 12 hours as we strive to offer fast withdrawals. It must be noted that under the final outcome of the investigation the player was not entitled to the $5,000 winnings that were paid, however for Slots of Fortune fast withdrawals are a priority even if this sometimes leads to a certain profit sacrifice.
After reaching her weekly limit, and discrepancies falling into the attention of the Fraud/Finance team we requested the player to provide additional documentation, which unfortunately did not reflect the data on her casino account, and led to further investigation that brought to light additional evidence.
We want all our players to have a fun time at the casino and win big, however when it comes to bonus abuse and/or fraud we enforce our policies to protect both the casino and our players.
We would also like to invite all forum members to try the casino by taking advantage of LCB's Exclusive Welcome Package of a 500% Bonus and $50 No Deposit chip!
Slots of Fortune
- There was no fraud here. I gave you the information that you requested. Just because the mailing address is not the same as the physical address does not mean this is fraud. There is not a difference between this and having a po box. The casino is stating that I provided them with a fraudulent address where as I gave them the mailing address to my business as that is where I receive ALL of my mail since my physical home address would require a post office box. I have never had any problems with any other casino that I play with. Just Slots of Fortune. Also I could not get any one to speak with me over the situation. The only thing I received was some email stating that the decision is FINAL.
- Unfortunately the situation is not as described, our loyal players here know that we offer a secure and fair gaming experience and we always strive to offer fast cash withdrawals.
Our initial post intended to inform our customer base here at latestcasinobonuses.com and ensure that there is an official reply of the casino regarding the false claims and allegations.
Please be advised that it is company policy not to engage into public dialogue regarding issues of fraudulent or bonus abuse activity.
Slots of Fortune
- Right, I can imagine your frustration. I would harp on them until they told me exactly what I did wrong.
Did you have more than one account?
Did anyone else make an account from your house?
Just some things that come to mind when they say fraud, I would definately keep them on their toes, they have to tell you why. I would think?
- I have tried and tried to talk or communicate with them but this post has been the only way I can get anyone to respond to me. I have sent many emails and they will not respond to them but they do respond to this post. I only have a lap top with a broad band card and that has been the only computer I have ever played from. If there is something more then I do not know about it but they also will not tell me anything other than that of fraud (which is pretty vague). I just don't want anyone else to experience this.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played