I've recently won some money in Slots of Fortune, and now I think I'm up for some cashing out. So I wanted to ask if anyone had any experiences with this casino's processing, how long it could take, any issues recorded, etc. Just wanna know what I can expect.
Slots of Fortune - any experiences with their cashout processing?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Not really (or at least not yet), I'm just trying to find out if I should be prepared for anything when it comes to this casino. To be quite frank, the sum isn't too much (unfortunately, I played with a free chip, so the cashout is low, even though I have about $3,000 my acct at the moment), so I won't get too stressed out even if I don't get it, but I still wanted to see if anyone's got anything to share about Slots of Fortune.
- Replied by
- at August 27, 2010, 16:44:26
- last active 1 hour ago
- Hello Catface! All I can say is I hope you get your money because I sure didn't get mine. They were my first really bad experience with online casinos. I love playing at Rivals but this casino ruined me. I won $5000.00 and cashed out. I still had some left on my account so I continued to play. I got that amount up to $10,000.00. I cashed this out the next day. I immediately received my $5000.00 in my quicktender account. Several days passed and lots of run around about it being processed blah blah blah and then I received an email saying that I had multiple accounts and I was a fraud and a bunch of other stuff. They basically made up all this stuff so that they didn't have to pay me. I was so furious. I never received my money and they refuse to talk to me. So long story short good luck! Maybe you will get yours.
- this casino is very slow in payment, I had a pending withdrawal since 9/22 that not been processed yet. Just contact live chat and was told it takes at least 7-10 business days this is the first rival casino that take this long to process a cashout, stay away.
Or they used the delay tatic, in hope that you reverse and lose it all so they dont have to pay, lol.
- Hello Daica,
Please check your pm about the status of your withdrawal.
It should be in your account soon
For new players that have no documents on file it takes a couple of days more, since our security team has to verify your account.
It also appears we received your complete set of documents during the weekend, and our accounting department is only working on weekdays. According to our records your documents were placed on the queue three days ago on Monday, which is the fist working day after they have been received.
Slots of Fortune
- thank you slotsoffortune for your reply,
at least I understand now why my withdrawal takes too long to process. I understand that my documents were received during the weekend, but come on, it takes another 4-5 business days for the security team to review it? this long process makes even a loyal customer like me pause for a second the next time if I want to deposit. I was a new customer and made a cashout with one of the rival casinos about two weeks ago and it took them only 3 business days to complete my withdrawal.
- Thanks for thinking about me as well, guys! However, when I figured out I can withdraw only a little money because of the free chip restrictions, I decided to give myself a treat and spend more money in the casino on some other games I wanted to play. And it was worth it, believe me, I had hours and hours of great time.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played