Slots of Vegas snail mail cd and bonus offer
Readers of this topic also read:
- well I knew they were blacklisted and rogued but haven't had a win at any of my usual casinos in over a month so I deposited $30;00 and received a 90;00 bonus, only played approved slots, met playthrough and requested a withdrawal for 945.00 via courier check as CS said that was the fastest method.
Hopefully I will be paid, I mentioned the fact they were rouged to CS and they gave a reply and have kept the chat for support in getting paid.
We will see.
- The chances are, that if you stick to the rules i.e. no duplicate accounts, no double free chips in a row, submit your docs, don't play games that are not allowed with certain free chips/deposits, you might and I use the word "might" in the loosest possible sense, just get paid, possibly, but I surely would not hold my breath.
Good luck with the withdraw. I'll be very interested to hear how it goes.
- Every withdrawal from this group of casinos I have received my check in 5 weeks. If this is acceptable to u fine if not play elsewhere. It has been no different than any top game site I played at a few years ago. Whining and complaining does nothing to speed the process up. I have a great casino relationship with the rep from there that helps the members out. Treat Cindy with respect and she will work with you but like I said before it doesnt speed the 5 weeks up. I have 2 withdrawals both for $560 written on my calendar with the expected paydates and I wont bother anyone until those dates.
- So far service has been good, got a call the day after withdrawal and sending in all documents from a manager that was extremely friendy and would help with my withdrawal, he said to resend the documents directly to him so that he could make sure my withdrawal was processed correctly and advised that it could take up to 14 days to receive my check. I think this may be going so smoothly thus far because when I sent my documents to the ccprocessing email address I commented that they were blacklisted and rouged on my forums so I hoped I would not have any trouble getting documents approved and payment processed.
I believe I will receive payment within the time the manager advised as he gave me his direct phone and extension and email address and promised he would also keep me up to date on how the withdrawal was coming along.
This is better service than I receive from many of my approved casinos where I am a vip.
Will keep everyone posted.
- Replied by
- at April 01, 2012, 02:31:57
- last active 5 months ago
- many of the "rogue"casinos pay all the time....if it is small amounts....so you believe they are reputable.....when you win 4 or 5 K then the trouble begins....when i first started playing online, i had cashouts at all the blacklisted casinos,....one by one as i initiated larger withdrawals, the delay tactics became evident. if you play to win smaller amounts and can wait five to eight weeks to get paid, you will eventually get paid. It just depends on how much it is worth to you for the delay and potential hassles.
- dabigdog wrote:
many of the "rogue"casinos pay all the time....if it is small amounts....so you believe they are reputable.....when you win 4 or 5 K then the trouble begins....when i first started playing online, i had cashouts at all the blacklisted casinos,....one by one as i initiated larger withdrawals, the delay tactics became evident. if you play to win smaller amounts and can wait five to eight weeks to get paid, you will eventually get paid. It just depends on how much it is worth to you for the delay and potential hassles.
See your point and makes sence that casino might take longer to pay larger payouts. I usually will cashout when I reach 500.00 or up. Normally, 800.00 to 1000.00 is my target.
Often after winning at a rouge and getting payment. If it took too long IMO, I probably won't deposit and play again for a long time(up to 5 months or more later) and usually when I am not having luck at the casinos that pay me quickly.
- I finally received payment of my winnings from Slots of Vegas via Fedex. Noticed the processor was the same used by reputable RTG's.
It took too long to be paid so I will not be depositing there again eventhough I believe if I were to win again I would be paid.
Their processsing time is equal to the Top Games casinos. Way too long for me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played