Slots on Guts
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Hello there.I have one question.I play a lot on guts, I made a lot of deposits but I usually don't cash-out from this casino.Is this only me, or the slots on this site do no pay like on other sites?I really like this site, but I think I will quit playing here.In the past few days I played on other casinos from which I cashed out, because the slots payed me very good.But when I play on guts, I'm busted.Opinions?
- Started by
- at November 20, 2014, 19:43:02
- last active 2 hrs ago
I have the same.
I play a lot at guts and in the beginning i cashed out several times and since 4 -5 mnths i have not made one withdraw.
First i think it is my only me but now i see you also with the same issue.
I also say i dont play there no more because i get crazy of it but i like the casino so i go back again every time.
I wil post when i make a withdraw again,YOU 2 ?
- Hello, I have the same problem with GUTS. But, for me, it's even worse because I have never been able to make a withdraw from this casino with a total of 150 euros deposited in the past 30 days (and these have been my firs deposits on this casino, that's way I am very pessimistic about this casino). I think that casino's should pay up for new players because that's the way to get them hooked.
In conclusion I am a fan of this casino but I don't think it's just dumb luck that the games on GUTS haven't been paying up. My advice is BELIEVE (I don't have a real solution for this problem).
If this situation changes please let me know. Tnx
- Same here, i love Guts and deposit once, sometimes a few times a week and for the last couple of months my winnings on the slots are very very low and are less every time i play. Same with winnings on the free spins i get. Nog much compared to onze year ago. It seems for me, the more i deposit at Guts, the less i win. For some time i have a feeling something at Guts is changed, hope i'm wrong and it's just bad bad luck, but it seems i'm not the only one..
- more free spins and more deposits and still nowt from guts did anyone win owt over christmas from them? i got another 4 quid freebie off live help after emaiing tony the boss with complaint about not winning plz do post if u have won off guts last 6 months espicially from free spins last xmas i got 2 withdrawals of 20 or over from free spins but last month would be lucky to get an hour playing from a deposit ?
Hm, without wanting to sound insulting or anything, didn't you guys know, especially the ones that have been gambling for a longer time, that no matter where you play, 93% of all players lose their money? We all are part of the 7%, just not often, unless we are really lucky.. some of us are, most aren't...
- Replied by
- at January 04, 2015, 04:37:32
- last active 8 hrs ago
There are ways of improving your odds though, it's bankroll management, time management, and also where you play can be a factor, as the more traffic is going on, the higher the chance of someone hitting something...
Then, at cool places like Guts, there are the perks and cool promo's which keep us in the game, and therefore increase the chance of a good payout, or increased playtime
So gamble only what you can miss, for the excitement, and also know when to quit...
But always expect to lose, since that is mostly the scenario..At least for us slot players.
- i am not a huge gamble only put a little on a week and do the special offers there is going at the time and guts are one of the best for good offers however what i was trying to find out from my post is other ppls experience from t his particular site as for the first say 6 months of playing here as what i seen from others posts i could win a bit but since then no matter how many no wager spins i done promos for i coulsnt even get to the min 20 withdraw limit , i know wht ur saying dirk but i am asking an opinion of players expericenes on this site this last half year if that is ok?
- Of course it's ok Lucky! What i said was more to say that no matter what, if you play somewhere often/long enough you will hit a dead patch, and that goes for all except the few uber luckers that seem to be "bornlucky" :p
But to answer your question regarding player experiences, i have only done a few deposits in the last 6 months there, but i was honestly at a point where i could cash out almost each time with a small profit.. i didn't but that's another story
And also note that Guts is one of the few Casinos where i am up, and pretty much actually.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played