SLOW PAYOUT RIVAL
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok guys cast ur votes and see how we are doing!READ
- I have all of rival casinos, their payout is amazing fast. Usually it takes less than 2 days for it to reach my usemywallet, but SLOTPOWER is so different. It's been 5 days already and I still haven't received it yet. I contacted livechat, they said it's been processing, I can only wait, geeezzzz. >:( >:(, but I like their exclusive diamond temple slot game, I don't know if I want to deposit to this casino again.
- I think vegas regal and slotpower don't belong to the main rival casino group. I made a withdrawal from paradise8 and slottocash several months ago, I sent in the documents once, then I don't need to send any documents to Rival casinos like Davinci, thisisvegas, pantasia, lion slots, gold rock, simon says for withdrawing. Just my guess
I withdrew only $50 from vegas regal last week and it took them 3 days to deliver. you need to contact support again cause ususally it takes 2-5 business days.MISTERTEE wrote:
I have been waiting for 6 days for money from vegas regal (rival) and I am not a happy camper ! I used ewallet to deposit and for withdrawal and already sent my docs in Sheeez >:(
- TAAADAAA wrote:
I have all of rival casinos, their payout is amazing fast. Usually it takes less than 2 days for it to reach my usemywallet, but SLOTPOWER is so different. It's been 5 days already and I still haven't received it yet. I contacted livechat, they said it's been processing, I can only wait, geeezzzz. >:( >:(, but I like their exclusive diamond temple slot game, I don't know if I want to deposit to this casino again.
I LOVE THAT NEVADA JANE AND THE LOST DOOM...BEST GAME!!
Well it took me I think 4 days, with them, and that was flushing my withdrawal, and giving them new docs, and them changing hands from Absolute Slots to Slot Power. Mine was also thru Quick Tender. No so bad.
- I always shoot them off a quick e-mail, ask them to flush the withdrawal,
let them know if they already have my docs on file, if not square that up right away.
and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
This is the STANDARD WITHDRAWAL PROCESS:
1. Player cashes out.
2. Has to complete the 24 hour reversal period, or have withdrawal flushed.
3. Once one of those 2 is met, the cashout will appear in the auditing section for accounting to process.
4. All cashouts are processed in the order in which appear in the auditing section.
Most cashouts are looked at within 2 days of arriving in the auditing section.
5. If Accounting determines that docs would be needed the request is normally done within the first 3 days. If no docs are needed then the final payment is done within 5 days.
REMEMBER THESE ARE BUSINESS DAYS SAT-SUN DO NOT COUNT.
6. If docs are requested an e-mail will be sent to the player.
7. Once docs are needed the cashout times can be extended depending on when the player sends the docs in and there are any problems with them. Normally best to give extra 2 days after documents have been sent for full review.
8. Before your withdrawal can be processed, the system requires a verification deposit from your Quick Tender account to your casino account if this is what you are using.
This is done in order to link your Quick Tender account to your casino account. This is a one time thing. Most casinos allow you to immediately withdraw this, some do not, you can check with them on this.
If you do not help them speed this process along, they will go along, its natural path, and you may not get you money for 5-7 days. You will get it much quicker with a little help.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played