Slow spins at Rushmore
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at October 04, 2010, 17:03:44
- last active 4 months ago
- Well, yes I do...Never have cashed out yet, but after last weeks tourney win and previous good fun happening, I would say I am a fan of Rushmore...I'd be more of one if they'd quit bothering me with offers of a bonus which I don't WANT right then (Since I'd either already deposited, or don't have any money to deposit..Grrrr!)
- Winpalace has always been terribly slow, kicked them off my PC 6 months ago, and its still the same?
When I clicked SPIN, it took about 10-15 seconds before the first reel finally thought it might be a good idea to land.
Quit my session, bored to death, tried again next day, still the same.
Finished the session at high stakes and uninstalled.
I get these slow spins sometimes at Clubworld also, but then its 2 or 3 spins, after that its all good again.
Rushmore seems to have this problem mostly during the weekends.
- I love love love good, reputable casino they do listen to their players feedback very seriously. I sent them an email about their reels run too slow and here is their response,
Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear you experienced some difficulties with our slots machines earlier. I have spoken with our tech team, and they have assured me that the software is running up to our performance standards, and they have not received any recent reports of technical issues.
Even when a player experiences oocassional slowness, such issues do not affect play outcomes, including that of bonus rounds and free spins. However, if you do feel the speed of the software adversely affected your play, we will be happy to provide you with your complete game history for the time in question per your request.
I do apologize if you feel your play experience has not been up to par of late, and would like to offer you a special 250% match bonus on your deposit to make up for your troubles. To take advantage of this special offer, contact our customer service team at your earliest convenience. Also, please do notify us if this problem persists.
Customer Service Manager
- Now they have changed the format.
15 minutes, $15,000....I played and didn't hit a single bonus round (That's 150 spins!) and so I guess that's just my tough luck (Yes, I did expect to win the tourney this week!)
Oh and prizes got to 60th now....Eh! Not likely for me to stay high enough to collect this week.
- I found that if you won in a tour and it had just closed that the freakin posting of it is what is having the errors and they really need to have an option to dissable the congrats and reminder pop ups I thinkSlotbeuker wrote:
If Rushmore thinks that 3 - 5 spins per minute is 'up to their standards' its about time they raise their standards.
I'm glad I tested it in funmode first before playing the tourney.
I'll wait and see if the games want to speed up a bit later today.
This is just terrible.
- I think everyone has had to deal with those damn pop-ups.. Sheesh I don't mind it when I enter the casino, but like BP will CONSTANTLY remind you that you're signed up with others and this is ALWAYS while you're playing. ..Very distracting and EXTREMELY annoying!
((>>Zuga? an we get an angry smiley back? Thanks!<<))
I won't be depositing at Rushmore anymore, I totally disagree with them and know they are NOT telling truth!!!! A while ago, some very Reputable RTG's came out and said that the speed of the spins are controlled by the casino period. I feel the speed of the spins does indeed affect your play and if you get the bonus rounds or not, and I think they know that!!!! I even tried pushing stop 4 times and it just kept spinning. I know they are trying to recoup and maximize their profits for the slow winter months. I was on with CS and complained for a week about the slow reels and got the same response "Oh we have not heard of this before and tech say's it's aware of it and it is standard speed." Why seriously waste your money there. :-\
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played