Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok guys cast ur votes and see how we are doing!READ
- Hey guys, I just requested for my account to be closed at Grand Modial, and was asked why I wanted to close it. I told them is was because of a terrible losing streak and also because i recieved an email about a 50% reload bonus, that took me several times over a 2 day period to finally be able to claim it...Then to try and keep me as a customer they offered me a loyalty top off to change my mind....You need 5000 points to cash them in and it's only good for $5.00....i alrealy had over 4000 points in my account, so basically they only offered me some change..LITERALLY!! I found that to be extremely insulting....sorry to vent guys >:(
- after reading your post i started thinking about my account at grand mondial and I was thinking wow ive deposited over 500 there and never really recieved any promo specials or anything and decided to follow suit and shut my account down...
My contact with them wasnt bad they were helpful and did thier job but what really pissed me off was when he asked me why i was shutting down my account ... I told them that the payouts were bad i was on a bad losing streak at thier casino and that they didnt ever have enough free chips or anything...
His response was...Well you have to be a vip player to get promos on a regular basis your ganna have to deposit alot more than you have to get that!!!!!
WHAT is $500 not enough to even get 50 bonus here i guess not what an asshole!!
- i dont think $500 is enough to get even $5.00...lol, I have made over $3000 in deposits at Villento and never once made a cashout, all they were willing to offer me was a whopping $10.00....even worse, i only got $8.00 as a birthday bonus a few months back.....i really have no idea why these casinos are soooo stingy about giving away a freebie, especially to someone who makes regular deposits and never cashes out...i'm not saying i never win....i just never cashout....you would think this is exactly the kind of customers the casinos would do anything to keep, besides what do they really have to lose by giving out a decent freebie, chances are you couldn't even make the playthrough requirements,
- Now I'm discouraged, if you got $8 for your B-day from Villento, I might get $16-$20 at the most. I just have to keep in mind that even though "little", it can be done. I think that's why I get screwed around on free tournaments there, even when I buy continues (especially the) They know I can " come up" from nothing and many times didn't complete a big withdraw, they must know I'm mad and afraid to "let me at 'em" I know that when I let go of the feeling I have to get even from certain places I've lost at, I can win it back somewhere else. It's just easier to go back to the bank than is is to exitwhen I get mad!
- I got $100 from Villento..don't ask how much I deposit
I didn't know that's how they gage it. That's what Wild Jack gave me too.
A couple $50's couple $25's, and a bunch of Happy Birthday Cards, which is always nice anyway.
They don't have to give you anything, so the the way I figure it is anything is nice.
- man I'm a rookie! i think Ive deposited in all the casinos I like a total of 500! Hey how about you give me the 3000 and I will kick you in the privates and call it gambling? LMAO! Just kidding! Im sure over time I will have that much invested too. Ive only been online 3 months. I hope your ladies luck changes and you can cash out BIG!
- satansmuff wrote:
i dont think $500 is enough to get even $5.00...lol, I have made over $3000 in deposits at Villento and never once made a cashout, all they were willing to offer me was a whopping $10.00....even worse, i only got $8.00 as a birthday bonus a few months back.....i really have no idea why these casinos are soooo stingy about giving away a freebie, especially to someone who makes regular deposits and never cashes out...i'm not saying i never win....i just never cashout....you would think this is exactly the kind of customers the casinos would do anything to keep, besides what do they really have to lose by giving out a decent freebie, chances are you couldn't even make the playthrough requirements,
Villento has decent promotions if you PLAY. Monday-Wednesday they offer TRIPLE LOYALTY POINTS on a half dozen different slot each week, this really adds up, and depending on your status, you receive more or less.
The more you play, the more you earn percentage wise. Platinum, which I am receive full 100% Silver I think only at 50%, like that.
On Thursday-Sunday They offer a match bonus, which also depends on your status. They will give you a code, and you put it in yourself. I receive a match bonus of 35% which they offer me $2000, every week.
They also give me 40 Free Spins Every Tuesday. And $100. Birthday Bonus.
Villento...Love Em They are not tight slots either. They don't care if you cash out or not. Its a casino.
- Replied by
- at June 20, 2009, 16:07:40
lol...did you sreal that line from Vegas Vacation!??
I think of that line from the movie all the time...and i only go to casinos a hand-full of times a year...just feel like walkin in the casino, throwing my $ in the cage at the cashier and yelling "can you please just kick me in the marbles and get this over with" instead of taking hours and hours to get the same result.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played