so long SLOTS JUNGLE

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 23
    2,945
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago over 4 years by trpschick
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      713
    • last active 2 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        well the end finally came.....i had just about quit depositing everywhere except maybe one night a week at slots jungle.......unfortunately, the times we spent together are over......I requested to have my account closed via email to my VIP manager........she asked why I would want to close my account and i listed several reasons...ie.  extremely low payback percentages over many months of play, very limited playtime over many thousands of dollars of deposits, very weak VIP program (that to this day still has not been defined to me,  even as i asked one last time NO ANSWER), repeatedly confusing chats with chat and what i consider to be less than honest practices when it comes to withdrawal amounts paid versus requested as defined in the terms and conditions.  I was hoping to get at least a couple of these issues addressed as I was walking out the door.........but guess what the reply was???  a $55 chip if i want and she asked if I could provide feedback......LOL    tooooooooo freaking funnnyyyyyy  In one ear and out the other.....still no answers....go figure.  So i guess i am retiring into the ex-online gambling addict club until regulation can be established in the US.
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6203
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        ive been feeling like that for a long time  the only places i play at now is jackpot capital and the freerolls at liberty slots :'(
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1155
        • last active 1 day ago
        dabigdog wrote:

        well the end finally came.....i had just about quit depositing everywhere except maybe one night a week at slots jungle.......unfortunately, the times we spent together are over......I requested to have my account closed via email to my VIP manager........she asked why I would want to close my account and i listed several reasons...ie.  extremely low payback percentages over many months of play, very limited playtime over many thousands of dollars of deposits, very weak VIP program (that to this day still has not been defined to me,  even as i asked one last time NO ANSWER), repeatedly confusing chats with chat and what i consider to be less than honest practices when it comes to withdrawal amounts paid versus requested as defined in the terms and conditions.  I was hoping to get at least a couple of these issues addressed as I was walking out the door.........but guess what the reply was???  a $55 chip if i want and she asked if I could provide feedback......LOL    tooooooooo freaking funnnyyyyyy  In one ear and out the other.....still no answers....go figure.  So i guess i am retiring into the ex-online gambling addict club until regulation can be established in the US.


        Oh no not the bigdog that used to jump all over me...Well done bro. Online gambling sucks big time for us players today. I dont even kid myself anymore. The only casino I have on my computer is Rushmore. For its free tournament. Im done also. Boring and Sucks
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 4 months ago
        Agree payout percentage very low and my deposit bonuses cut off after first withdrawal and have to jump through hoops to get my comps redeemed. And, no answer as to why my bonuses cut-off after repeated emails questioning this.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          399
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        I have to agree re. slots jungle - they're slots are very "tight" and although i haven't closed my account yet, i'm on the verge.  I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars there (not an exaggeration) and i've cashed out a total of 2x for a total of about $1,000.00 only.  granted a few times i could have and should have cashed out but it's been a long time.  in hte last few months i can't make $ last more than a few minutes - there is no winning, it seems.  also, i have had problems whenever i did try cashing out (again 2x total over 2 yrs).  i do have a good vip rep and do get a lot of free $ compared to say mainstreet casinos.  but again, that doesn't take away from the fact the odds are terrible for winning at slots jungle.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20451
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        Have you contacted Daniel the rep regarding all this dabigdog?  He is here to help where he can.  I've sent him the link to this thread.

        You can message him HERE though if you feel so inclined.

        blue
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1199
        • last active 7 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Index
        Hey Dabigdog,

        Really sorry to hear that.

        If you can please pm or email me more details- that would be great. Personally i don't solve problems with free chips and would like to know about your real experience and issues that you had, so we could improve that for the future.

        Beardcat- can you PM the name of your a rep, to through a good word for him.

        Thank you,
        Daniel
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 2 months ago
        danielg wrote:

        Hey Dabigdog,

        Really sorry to hear that.

        If you can please pm or email me more details- that would be great. Personally i don't solve problems with free chips and would like to know about your real experience and issues that you had, so we could improve that for the future.

        Beardcat- can you PM the name of your a rep, to through a good word for him.

        Thank you,
        Daniel
        hello daniel,  some of the issues are the ones in my original post, some of the questions have been asked to you directly on other threads by several members repeatedly.  We never get any answers to any of our questions.  lets start with a simple one....define the VIP levels/program  a question that has been asked twenty times and should be answered in like 2 minutes)  please advise.
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6203
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        ever get an answer?
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 2 months ago
        rena35 wrote:

        ever get an answer?
        lol  never
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1199
        • last active 7 months ago
        The answer can go up to certain level, since it's an automatic  algorithm that uses a number of parameters.

        The most important part is the lifetime of the player. The lifetime counts from the first deposit, not from signup. This is the most important parameter. more than the deposit amount for example since it lowers the chances of fraud.

        Second: amount of deposits + number of deposits.

        Third: deposit methods.

        These are the main ones, but i can't say for example: after 6 month, 1k depsoits, MB= x class...

        That's the best i can do
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6203
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        glad my post helped u get an answer (hope it was a good one )gl
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        danielg wrote:

        The answer can go up to certain level, since it's an automatic  algorithm that uses a number of parameters.

        The most important part is the lifetime of the player. The lifetime counts from the first deposit, not from signup. This is the most important parameter. more than the deposit amount for example since it lowers the chances of fraud.

        Second: amount of deposits + number of deposits.

        Third: deposit methods.

        These are the main ones, but i can't say for example: after 6 month, 1k depsoits, MB= x class...

        That's the best i can do
        wow, so pretty much they can justify paying you whatever amount they want (500$) because there is no way, shape or form any normal human could understand such nonsense??  I would have quit alot earlier if i had heard this pile on day one......go figure
      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active 10 days ago
        I agree with all of you guys!  I think tonight was my final deposit at slots jungle.  Their slots are way too "tight" ... its too hard to even make playthorough on the bonuses and even when you get close, all of a sudden the slots really tighten up and stop paying.  I dont know what is going on but I am really unhappy with them right now.  I know you cant win all of the time, but it would be nice to win every once in a while.  I will say on their behalf, they have always provided me with great customer service and lots of freebies, but then again, no fun and no point if you cant even get playing time and win every once in a while. 

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 736
        members online
      • 20566
        guests online
      • 178
        new posts
      • 8399
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit