So my withdraw journey begins....
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to Direct Casino Support....READ
I did get the money wired. I checked with my old bank and they said it arrived on the 25th which means it arrived on schedule. I thought I closed my accounts but apparently I had my savings account still open.
So I guess everything worked out as promised. Again, I ask why they have the option to put account info in during withdraw if they don't intend to use it. Oh well, I'm a happy man now. The rest was squandered away since my greed took over. We all know what happens when we do that but I can't complain. I technically still come out on top.
- that's exactly the reason why I would never play at casinos that stall and hold money hostage for more than 48 hours. They know most people will gamble away their winnings. Casinos like Coolcat, slots jungle and sister sites all do the same thing. The difference is that slots jungle will throw $500 a week to you, but most people don't have the patience to wait almost a year to get paid.
When goldvip club did this and I complained, they returned my money and kept the winnings. It was something close to 8K in winnings. They are related to winpalace owners (or same management), so that is the strategy. It works and they'll continue doing it.
Sorry to hear you gave in, but I don't blame you as it takes tremendous willpower to wait a year to get paid.
Why don't you try Bovada...they take up to 15 business days, but the money comes out of the pending within 24 hours. They'll also send 3K with each payment.
- first off congrats on your 11k destro. Secondly, I feel I can share this with someone since my big win from Rushmore back in November. I hit $18,700 jackpot, needless to say with their slow paying, etc., etc., I played back over $14,000. Looking back now I can't say for sure I wouldn't do it again!! But I'm glad destro you were able to withdrawal a good chunk of change.
- Replied by
- at April 15, 2012, 00:50:00
- last active 2 months ago
Still haven't gotten my withdraw from Rushmore. It's been in "processing" for over 3 weeks. When I asked about it last week, support got upset with me because I inquired about my withdraw and it hasn't been 15 business days. He began to explain how frustrated he gets when players ask about their withdraws before waiting 15 business days. He went on about how Rushmore is a huge online casino and they can't get to requests because they get so many. Seems like a huge successful casino would have the staff to take care of business......wouldn't you think?
So to play their game, I waited and asked about it this weekend. Support told me that everything is fine and it will be processed. Support said that sometimes it takes 9 days, sometimes 15, sometimes 20, sometimes 30, and sometimes more. HAHAHA! Their site says "processing" status should only last for a few seconds at most. I guess they are rogue for people who haven't deposited much but responsive for regulars? Or are they like that with everyone? Based on what I've read here, seems to be everyone. Oh well, I'll update if anything changes.
- I would agree - I think it's everyone. I'm glad you have the patience to wait and not reverse this withdrawal. I don't get why some sites can do it within minutes or a few hours. Surely it's just a press of a few buttons.
Looking forward to hearing about when you get this long awaited withdrawal.
- destro33 wrote:
It's more frustrating because I can't reverse it which means it has been approved. Support pointed this out to me so i wouldnt worry about getting the money. I have a feeling they will pay but it's a matter of how long they are going to make me wait.
Ah right - if it has been approved, then you should get paid.
I'm not going to hold my breath on how much longer this will take. I guess talking about it helps take the frustration out of the situation "a little".
- LuckyRJ wrote:
gl destro33, i hope it doesnt take you that long, if it took me that long if i won a jackpot to withdraw i would be fuming mad, but i choose to deposit and play in casinos that have fast payout times now,
but i wish you the best of look with this process
I'm curious, which casinos would that be? Because I've been only playing at the ClubWorld Group because I have always gotten paid, but am nervous about going elsewhere, I'm in NY by the way.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played