Hi Slot Players,
I have observed a few things when playing slots. It seem to be fairly consistent and i wanted to share them with you.
When i hit a bonus round.....and it is a bad bonus round....there is another bonus that comes right around the corner! So if your frustrated at such a lousy bonus round...don't click off.........wait just a bit. Within the next ten spins or so there is another one lurking.
If doing well on a certain denomination.......don't change it! With a few exceptions..once raising the bet....things start to go down hill. Don't mess with a good thing!
A decent machine will go down so far in credits and hold steady when a bonus round will hit. It never quite dips below a certain amount. When it finally does......game over ...time to move on!!
These are just some of my personal experiences. Please share any tips you might have too!!
Some Spin Tips That Work for me
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at December 11, 2009, 19:10:25
- last active 1 hour ago
This may be just my take on things but when your machine turns good, you'll get your bonus round. Then, as Lips said, you'll get another one, and I couldn't agree more. However after that second bonus, I usually see no more bonuses for some time. Seems like two in a short time is the limit. If you wait for that third bonus, you might just bottom out before it comes.
- Replied by
- at December 11, 2009, 19:15:15
- last active 4 months ago
Just my experience with RTG casinos.
- Well, here's my findings that work for me at rtg games. they have a four hour cycle - first hour you hit every half hour then you hit every fifteen minutes in the second hour then in the third it's back to every half hour and the last hour nothing it takes really bad = the trick is to figure out what part of the cycle you're in if you can do that you raise it in the hour it hit every fifteen minutes and you WIN!!! but you have to play for five hours to figure that out so that's why i always take a high bonus and hope for the best if i can sustain it i usually can withdraw money and if i can't i don't but hey that's what i have found and i have played for years!!
it may.....in fluke....because the computer is flipping through trillions of combos per second, your chances of hitting it later or right after is luck of the stop. By your logic, if the good comes after the bad one, then it would be a bad one next...soooo, while it may seem a good one is coming after the bad, youre also getting a bad after a good...see? luck
- Replied by
- at December 11, 2009, 21:50:00
- Well, I just played thru $30 at lucky red in no time flat. I hit ONE bonus round - T-Rex and in netted me less than $3.00. I kept waiting for that second bonus round to come just around the corner but it didn't come. But I still think the theory is usually true. One bad bonus round, another bonus is around the corner.
- agreed w/original 2 posters. there is nothing like killing a good game by upping your bets and losing all you had going for ya! grr.
Interesting about the hourly cycles. will have to test that. Guess ya have to be lucky enough to start out in one of the win phases to have enough $ to sustain through the hours. I don't doubt the theory; i have been playing for hours when the games were hot, left the software up on my computer, came back hours and couldnt win anything on any game.
- I am glad to see that others think the same way i do about changing their bets, I thought i was crazy to think that increasing my bet caused me to start losing when i was on a roll- seems to happen every time.
Now if I want to increase my bet, i will do it, play a few just in case then leave the game and return after playing something else.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played