SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- For all of you fantastic people out there that have given me advise and have few questions I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm a newbie and this mistake was something that I will live to regret.
A question you all have is about the $2500 max cash out I mentioned. I saw that on the withdrawl screen. Now I think that is just a limit to each withdrawl and that I needed to request another $2500 and so on to get the full $7000 out.
I had been waiting for live support to get back to me and keep getting please be patience, I'm checking you account. etc.. So as I was waiting I just opened the games and started playing Let em Ride without even thinking that it was a NONO. And when live support finally came back on and told me that by playing it could cost me my winnings,my heart just sank. I have been VERY happy with Silver Oaks Casino and it was the only RTG casino I deposited into. And I didn't even win at let em ride,
- Kspencer i really hope something good comes out of this. It's the holiday season to make an exception. Also for this casino to start the new year on the right foot. I hope they realize that by making good on this, it will really help to put some kind of trust back into them.
My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you!
- Well the approval was not approved. So, I get nothing. I can totally understand this decision if I had won the jackpot on a restricted game. But I didn't!! I won under the terms and conditions of the promotion. I am a depositing player and I made a deposit for this coupon. So i guess that's it. I will be listed as many others that have learned the hard way to stay away from this casino. Silver Oaks Casino should be avoided at all cost. Please place your warning sign on this site so others can learn from this $7,600 mistake.
- Kspencer I am so so so so sorry this happened to you. I know casinos are pretty strict on their rules. I know you are wishing you could go back in time and do things all over again. I honestly think if you were lucky enough to win one random than your time will come again. Please don't beat up yourself over this...I know it has to be hard over one simple mistake. Good luck and I hope you're spinning luck continues elsewhere. Happy Holidays!
- Thanks Cindy. I'm still on the look out for an RTG casino that will pay out their winners. I do have some disposable income and I never really mind losing it as long as I know there is a chance that if I win, I can collect. As long as I have fun in the process and that's what playing online casinos are all about. Merry Christmas, Kspencer
- Damn bonusround! You must have the magic touch. I noticed you've been making a lot of pretty sizeable withdrawals lately. Are you on a good winning streak or do you just pump a lot of money into these casinos? That's an awesome win from just one dollar, and even more awesome that you got paid on it - espesially within 48 hours. Hope it keeps up for you.
- I think I am on a slight winning streak at the moment. I have only been playing Rival casinos lately. I always pick the one with the best bonus and least amount of playthrough. I will take a 100% bonus with 25x playthrough over a 500% bonus with 40x playthrough. I try not to play a bonus over 35x. Thanks for the comment though. Deposits for the day: 25 slots of fortune - no win, 25 deposit VRC - no luck at all, 25 deposit Box 24 - no withdraw and I made my last deposit of the day of 33 to Tropica with a 400% bonus - I'm sure I won't have any luck there either but I am off to play now.
Also, I try to always deposit at Paradise 8 on Monday cause they have for the last few weeks offered a 200% bonus plus a FREE $50 chip upon completion of the promotion. For the last three weeks now I have made playthrough but last week was the only time I cashed out. Plus i was told I could still play the $50 chip even though I cashed out!
Good luck Brad...let me know if you win something good!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played