Something weird just happened
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 8 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- I was just playing the freeroll tourney on Casino Titan and not doing very well (maybe a couple grand while playing 100 per spin). Anyway, on the very last spin when my money ran out I could swear----I hit a bonus (The game was Goldbeard) 3 pirates on the first reel and then 1 pirate on the last. Should've been a free spin bonus round but the sign came up immediately saying money ran out or time's up. I know I hit it and I should've had several minutes left. It went straight to the tournament screen and would'nt let me back in. This ever happen to anyone else? Please tell me I'm not going crazy here.
- I dunno bongo, i get and got confused sometimes with some slots, because sometimes they dont state that to actually enter the bonus round or free spins u need to get the scatter symbols on an actual win line, some slots say this and others dont say it, and is very missleading...
i can bet it was annoying for you, sorry to hear this though
- Hey RJ, I know what you're saying; you are correct on some games however these symbols only appear on reel 1 and 5 and one or more must appear on 1 and 5 ( which they did by the way ) to activate the bonus round. 3 Pirates on reel 1 and 1 on 5. Should've been activated ---least that's the way it looked to me.
- ok i see, i have played that slot u said though bongo, but i played that many i cant remember how certain bonus round get triggered on each slot,
maybe you should contact support for that casino and see what they say and see if they can do an investigation, but it was a tournament too so they might not do an investigation...
keep us posted though if u do decide to contact support
- It has happened to me too.....more than once.
Mine is always on the last spin. A couple times, I hit the bonus round and the box appears that I am out of money. It drove me nuts when I was doing really well and 'poof', they ended the tourney, with time to spare.
It seems to happen when you have to pick a bonus. Naughty(forgot the rest) Texas Tycoon.
- Yes, it has happened to me before whilst playing with real money at one of the RTG casino (can't recall which). On the final spin, my balance was zero when the free game feature came up. The game froze and a message popped up on screen saying "you don't have enough balance to continue playing", or something like that. Feeling disappointed at not being able to play the free game feature, I then contacted live support complaining about it, whereby I was then informed that the game cannot continue unless there is a balance in my account, even 1 cent will do, she said! I told her that this was really weird and that something like this has never happened to me before in all my 20 years plus of playing slots! I just couldn't accept her explanation...until I followed her advice, deposited $20, reopened the game and presto...the free game feature came on automatically!!! Gawd...I felt so embaressed then! But felt so relieved! Nah...I didn't make a win...but lost another $20!!! >:(
In your case, Bongo, your free tournament game came to an abrupt end when your balance became zero. It is inherent in RTG software, unlike Playtech, whereby any free game feature won, even at zero balance, will continue on.
No, you are not going crazy Bongo...but the casino is laughing out crazily cos they know you must make another deposit in order to play that free game feature! >:D
- Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I know what I saw. I'm not going to waste the time talking to someone in chat for a free roll tourney. Hell, I wasn't even doing good until the phantom bonus appeared. (Then disappeared). It didn't cost me anything but things like this make it easier for me to decide where to and not to deposit.
- Replied by
- at November 10, 2012, 04:29:41
- last active 5 months ago
That would definitely have been a bonus round bongo. I wonder if you hadn't clicked the "ok" button whether the free spins would have played?
It's never happened to me on a tourney and I often wondered whether the free spins would play or not.....I guess "not" is the answer.
Both answers would be "no", Blueday. In any free tournament, the game would end when either the time or the credit runs out. With Microgaming tournaments, the free spins would continue only when additional credits have been purchased and the game continued. A new game would start anew without the unfinished free spins. I have had both type of incidents occuring whilst playing in freeroll tourneys.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played