Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 16 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- Hi all,
Has anybody some past or current experiences with stargames. The casinorep hasn't been here for ages, and i dont get any answer to my e-mails i have sent.
Waiting for payment from stargames, but that takes 11 days already now.........
Never had any problems with them in the past, only first withdrawel was 5 days, after that 2 till 3. But now already 11 days and they dont answer my emails............strange
Let me know if you had/have some experiences with them
- yes i did notice, but i think 11 days is very slow, certainly if you are used at casinos like Guts or Casumo, with times under 2 hours.
But ok, its in their t&c, withdrawels can take up to 10 working days....but i found it strange that in my acc my withdrawel is totally processed and that my emails dont get any response.............
i'll wait another couple of days.................Rated:
- / 5
- 15 days? Well, that is really really long time. I wish every casino had a max. 48h processing and paying out time. I know that wire transfers can take a random and long time to go through, but ewallet transfers usually go instantly.
Maybe the casinos are telling us that they have so much money to transfer out, that we are actually waiting in a long, long line
- 15 days to e-wallet is way too long... Also lack of live help is never a good thing.
Assuming you aim for Novomatic powered casino, I would rather choose Twist Casino. They always have some competitive promos, often exclusive to e-wallet deposits and some nice tournaments. They sometimes lack English translation on certain sections of the site (they are Russian casino) but I didnt find it to be a big problem so far.
- Glad u got the money Johan
And yes 15 days for e-wallet is a joke.
It should never say processed in any casino account information unless it is processed, cos processed means it has been sent, (Unknown or Pending) usually means it is in the process of being processed,
it is baffling how they can get away with delaying payments like this, if i was u Johan, maybe stop playing there.
@Johan, which slots do you play at stargames anyway, cos most of those slots at stargames are at many other casinos too, skyvegas and paddy power and some others
- Yeah Lucky, eh i mean DreamRJ, am glad i got my money too, was thinking it wouldn't arrive at all at some point(s).
I occasionally play there, the time before last time i withdrew about 150 and then it took 4 or 5 days, but that was a long time ago. Now aint going to deposit there again, with this payout times
I Played Mermaid's Pearls, i love the free spins, if can get them triggered, 40 free spins and many times you get extra spins, i had over 300 free spins last time.
- This casino, a few months ago, has accepted deposits from my credit card. But the person who filed it was a con man who has cloned my card. Practically, the account registered with a name, but the credit card with a different name. I explained the problem to the support, and they replied: "Thank you for the message" ..... The peculiarity is that they do not accept the Italian players, but the italians deposits are well welcome
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played