stay away from this casino
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to No Deposit Casinos....READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- After playing on bodog for awhile i was bored with the same slots. So decided to look for a new casino. I went to Cool cat casino. I always cash a little amount out first to see how fast you get your maoney. I guess i was spoiled by bodog , who gets you your money ( sometimes thousands as ive hit their random jackpot) within a week. Sometimes sooner. I asked for 200 on sept 17th. sent in my docs and got no response form them. After two days i contacted their live chat to seee if they had recieved them.. Of course not. sooo i resent them 3 times . everytime they said they werent getting them.. one time a guy went to check then never came back.. another rep came on to say he went on break. lol.. always when i call or chat with them their standard thing is that they are on break, call or chat back in 30 minutes. then their puters were down, of course call back in 30 minutes. Finally they recieved them. Now they tell me its another 10 business days from when they recieved them for the check to get approved and maybe more cause they are behind. Then another 10 business days to get an overnight check lol. Sounds like a casino that doesnt want to pay hey. Im not holding my breath that ill ever see that 200. But live and learn. They sure processed my deposit fast . Hit my account next day... If you want to see your winnings, stay away from COOLCAT casino and their affilliates
Sorry to hear that. Coolcat is one of the rogue casinos so i am not surprised! Hound them like crazy......sooner or later you should get your cash.
Keep us updated.
- Hi there,
i had the very same problem with cool cat quite a while ago, they did pay eventually but it took forever and loads of emails and calls, just keep harrassing them they should eventually pay up.
- Daisy---, Certainly understand why you are getting bored at Bodog casino. I've played there for years and am also bored. Do you have any idea why they don't add new slots??? I did notice a few weeks ago when I cashed out at Bodog, I received my check within 3 days --------- but I remain bored with their games.
- Here's a little advice you might want to try......I recently started sending in my documents to any new casino I open an account with and MAKE them verifty that they have recieved it BEFORE I make a deposit with them... I sent in my docs. to Vegal Regal almost a week ago with a letter stating that I will make a deposit with them as soon as I recieve confirmation that my documents have been recieved and are acceptable, and that once I get comfirmation from them that they have all they need in order for me to cashout I will start depositing........I finally heard back from them today and was told I was good to go for a cashout, unless I deposit with a credit card, and if I do then they will also need a copy of that, but as for ewallets I'm good to go............to bad they took so long to reply, I really wanted to play there, but couldn't leave my money sitting in my quicktender account for that long and ended up depositing somewhere else!! lol
- I know with all the new neat places I want to play at,I tend to go to where I know will get it back soonest without all the paperwork. My plans are always to withdraw something big enough to spread around a few new places to Quicktender account. My problem is I don't stick to the plan and I keep playing till it's gone.
- Just a small update. I have been checking everyday with cool cat to see where i am at. Well my request was appoved finally oct 1st . Now i find its 10 business days from there to send a check. so no matter what its a month. For those willing to wait that long its fine. but i find that outrageous. If they can get your deposit in a day you should get your money out within 10. ::) But i still havent really seen this money yet. I let you know if i do but thanks to all for the posts
- Best case scenario with cool cat is exactly 20 (working)days from the day that you make the request. I do think that they are at least fair enough that if you follow the rules, they will pay, even on a free chip, but it will take 20 business days.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played