stay away from tropica..they advertise promos then do not fufill them
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
During the past few weeks I have claimed promos at Tropica and they certainly take my money and my reversed withdrawals, but when it comes to granting the free chips connected with claiming the promos advertised, they do not give them to you.And you wait for 20 minutes on live chat to be told this.
They are crooks and cheaters!
- thanks chilly. i did send an anonymous message to duwayne to let him know what i think about Tropica and to let him know I posted my opinions here and intend to go on every other casino blog to do the same. In addition to being angry, I am very disappointed because I have enjoyed this casino and it's affiliate, Cocoa, for a long time. But no more. They draw you in and after awhile, start cheating you.
Well, in my opinion is that if you aren't willing to discuss this with their rep, then don't expect anything to be done. It could be that they may not even know this is occuring or such.
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2010, 10:59:32
- last active 3 months ago
IMHO I think Tropica and VR are 2 of the better rivals. It really depends upon attitude and a willingness to be upfront and say "Why is this occuring?" and say it to the right people.
If you have an issue with this casino yet won't talk to a rep to get it resolved and write to him "anonymously" then just what is it your trying to achieve?
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2010, 11:06:23
I can understand your frustrated and it happens to us all from time to time. But don't bite your nose off to spite your face! I hope when you cool down you can get this rectified and do the right thing and talk to Duwayne.
what promo did you take that grant you the free chip after completion? and what deposit method did you use? if you use Echeck to deposit, it will take sometimes before it is clear by their finance team, then they will credit you the free chip. Live support usually didnt know what promo you took or he/she was not sure if the casino had the promotions, so it's best for you to contact Tropica by email about your inquries or pm Tropica Rep here.
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2010, 11:32:49
- last active 2 months ago
I played with them this morning and won up to $700, then played that $700 on one slot game without free spins and lost it all. I was upset too, but I didn't let it out like you. You need to calm down before somebody else can help you out.
- I did deal with the casino reps. I claimed a promo, then reversed a withdrawal as the promo allowed, the withdrawal was accepted. I played out the original amount, as mandated by the promo, after which the promo offered a$55 free chip. The casino said I did not claim the promo before I reversed a withdrawal to use for the promo. With me so far? I certainly did claim the promo before making the deposit by reversing a withdrawal. The first rep I dealt with said he readded the promo to my cashier, and I could make another deposit and use the promo. Now that means the promo was no longer in my cashier, available for me to use. Why? Because I HAD CLAIMED IT! That is why he "readded" it to my cashier. A week ago, I tried claiming this same promo that was alive and well, streaming in their promotion window and in my cashier. Claimed the promo, made my deposit, played out the deposit, then expected the $55 free chip. Had to get on chat to see what happened. I was informed that particular promo had expired, even tho it was in the promo window and in my cashier. This is not a % match that is added to your account balance immediately. You must play out your deposit first, then you get the free chip.
How does this make me a sore loser and why should I calm down? Seems to me they change the rules whenever they don't want to follow thru or they have a serious software/server issue. Except for when it comes to taking your money, of course.
I use an on-line wallet for immediate deposit/reversals so it wasn't my deposit. I suspect it is their software/server that did not recognize the facts.
They should have known that I had claimed the promo when they saw it was no longer in my cashier. Everyone knows it goes away once it has been claimed. If something malfunctioned, they should have manually put a $55 free chip into my cashier. Many casinos will do this as good will and I am surprised and disappointed and yes, angry, that Tropica apparently is sinking to the point of arguing with someone who has spent a whole lot of money at their casino.
- By the way. I have won money at Tropica, a lot more than $700, so TAADAA I am not a rookie or a sore loser. I have won thousands of dollars playing on-line casinos so I know what I am doing and what I am talking about. I am not concerned with $5 or $55. I am concerned with bad PR and a casino who would rather argue with a player who has won and lost thousands of dollars with them instead of generating decent PR.
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2010, 13:36:55
- last active 3 months ago
thank you zuga but I am so angry I wouldn't bother. nor would I expect anything to be done about it. I just wanted to warn everyone about them. They are full of excuses and literally steal your money!
OK, I am a bit confused...You claim you "Wouldn't Bother" dealing with the rep, but then you say you HAD dealt with them and then send an anonymous email to the rep....I'm a bit puzzled by this. I'd suggest you get the story straight before posting it next time.
- Cjlou, I do understand where you're coming from, but you could have put it a bit less harsh, I'm sure Duwayne could have solved it if you ask him.
But I've had a similar issue yesterday, claimed the Dep. 25.- get 55.- Island bonus from the cashier, it took me to the deposit screen, made the qualifying 25.- deposit and the bonus was NOT granted.
So I asked livechat who told me the bonus was no longer valid and not available for my account.
He offered to redeem another promo, Dep. 25.- get 40.-, so I said that was ok, but the T&C's were horrible, wasn't too happy with it.
(I know, should have checked before accepting)
Weird thing is, I check today and the promo that I claimed in the first place, the one that my account was not elegible for is there again.
Now I really wonder whats going to happen if I claim it again, but I dont want to try..
Point I'm trying to make is, if there's a promotion offered in the cashier, it should be granted.
I'm not bashing Tropica, they have been more than generous lately with free chips and the fact that its one the very few Rivals that still offer me promotions is something I highly appreciate, but they cannot just offer a depositbonus, make you claim it and after making the deposit then deny it.
If I had known, I would have deposited 30.- or 40.- and take one of the high percentage non-cashable ones.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played