Won 5000.00 in Mid august......they wanted to pay me in increments of 500.00 starting 9/9....i said that was unacceptable and threatened to dispute all my deposits totaling about 1000.00. Today I check my accounts and see that they have refunded all my deposits and cancelled my account. that maneuver saves them 4000.00 USD
Beware winning with this group...they will not payout!!!!!!!!
Phoenix, AZ USA
Stiffed for 4K by GOLD VIP Club casino
Readers of this topic also read:
- Couple things Mhamila,
In the first part, regarding them paying in increments of $500, the casino's own terms and conditions is $2000 per week, as per in bold:
"Gold VIP Club Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered in Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Sic Bo or all 4-line Video Poker Games." Gold VIP Club Casino reserves the right to refuse or rescind the play bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, Gold VIP Club Casino reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing Gold VIP Club Casino in the future. A maximum of $2000 (Two Thousand US Dollars) will be sent per week, all balances will be sent in increments of $2000 the following week(s). If any of a player's real money deposits to the casino are reversed due to insufficient funds, chargeback, or any other reason, irrespective of the payment method, the casino withholds the right to cancel any bonuses, credits, wins or withdrawals.
Unfortunatly, your threat to dispute the charges to your credit card allowed them to trigger the section in italics. Your statement of intent allowed them to Void all winnings. I really cannot stress enough the value of having the terms and conditions up and showing when you go into a Live support situation to request your winnings.
- I saw where they wanted to only pay 500 per, that's why i pointed out where your arguing point was... At that point referencing their own terms and conditions gave you a strong argument for encouraging their compliance.
However it was your stated intent to dispute the charges that gave them the ability, under their own T&C to void the win.
in the heat of the moment it is normal to get angry and toss out a threat... However doing that can seriously undermine what your goal is. It would not surprise me to think the $500 offer was aimed solely at getting you to lose your cool and supply them with an excuse.
This is not targeted at you specifically when I am saying have all your ammunition at hand... and be patient in your argument's. Back your arguments based in their own literature, know what is true and what is false in statements being fed to you and in the event of an impasse tell them thank you, but no thank you and that you will be taking the issue, along with chat record and copies of the Terms and Conditions to the CDS (Central Dispute System) run by RTG.
Yeah I know, it is easy for me to sit here dispassionately and in hindsight to point this out, and it sucks to be used as an example, but quite possibly your experience may help someone else in the future to get theirs.
- Yes He is the wise one, and a real good head on his shoulders. I sure hope it doesn't fall off! I wish I could say things the way he does. If I pay attention , he could be my teacher.Or anybody's. I am sure these casinos don't set out just to rip people off. They have the say so in this business. In land based casinos there are certain things that are a no-no, like cussing at a dealer. They can throw you out. Online the can escape or shine you on. I usually take extra care to be friendly, polite and respectful and right in case I need to make myself persistent, they'd be less apt to shut me out.
- Yes I agree. I used the "Jimbeaux Method" when dealing with The English Harbor group and got results, but it sure was a pain dealing with them. I swear they did their best to keep pushing me off with idiotic comments or attitude or even false claims.
However, this shows that GVC will do ANYTHING if they can get away with it, false offers, refusal for ND bonuses even though THEY sent them. all in all a casino to NOT trust.
- I know I posted this before somewhere, but this Goldvip Casino is a JOKE..I also won, after waiting the period which is 10 days, to which they only let me take 1/2 of my winnings due to first time withdrawal stuff, I still waited another 2 weeks then they finally I get an email that says your funds have been wired, Never received them, called and called then found out oh...your bank dont accept international wire transfers, and by the way we arent writing checks at this time, I dont qualify for a use my wallet account so the only thing left is to give them another bank account number. I dont have another bank account number....so I guess I didnt win after all....so disappointing....
- Pretty harsh words don't you think? Put yourself in their position (it being your thousands of dollars in the air and maybe you wouldn't have such a smart mouth then! And by the way it is 09' almost 2010 somehow, someway things do seem to change over time!!!
We are pretty much family here and there is no room for that type of rudeness!!!!!judi99 wrote:
I don't know what happen with you but they paid me over 25000.00 in different jackpots in 08. So yes they do pay received 2000.00 a week. Eat some humble pie and try to find a solution to you other 4000.00.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played