Terrible Play at GrandVegascasino.com (another RTG)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
I decided to try another RTG tonight (huge mistake) and deposited twice. I can't even tell you how terrible the slot play was and lack of bonus rounds. These RTG casinos are the absolute worst, just ripping off U.S. players.
- Started by
- at February 16, 2012, 02:28:05
- last active 3 months ago
I truly look forward to the day when they disappear and/or exposed for their "altered payouts". When I read about the stories of other players winning huge progressives at Playtech or NetEnt, it just sickens me to know that all U.S. players are stuck with the worst casinos and cheating software. It's terrible to only have this choice.
The one good thing is I hardly deposit anymore and only donate $100-$200 occassionally. I feel terrible giving this money to the software and operators as I feel it is not on the "up and up" and most people running these casinos are greedy criminals.
- Hi caseyk, I was just looking to see if this was a rogue casino and I noticed it closed in August 2011.
You can read the review HERE.
Is this the one you are referring to?
i have to agree here rtg casinos, top game the new rival and everything else left to the usa are crappy at best.Due to my recent deposit after almost a year of not playing i see just how bad its gotten. >:( amp; .I hate the timed rtg freerolls im tired of the boring games i wish the mg will open back up to us :'(
- Replied by
- at February 16, 2012, 08:16:30
- last active 21 hrs ago
- Have you peeps considered trying out Slotland/Win a Day or 3Dice.
There is a lot of positive critics around and here on the forums and i can say pretty much the same from my personal experience. I would complain that they dont have very competitive slots but other than that everything seems just fine to me.Rated:
- / 5
- Well i am nt sure, but i got quite a number of snail mail with free chips from GRANDE VEGAS (WITH 'E'). I am from Indonesia..LoL...eventhough i never win any of the free chips.Rated:
- / 5
- The website is:
The slots pay under 50%. The bonus rounds (if any at all) are terrible. Pattern of losing is the following:
1. Make deposit
2. Instantly start losing
3. Bankroll is now 30% depleted.
4. Occasional bonus but you will never get ahead of your original deposit
5. continual losing and 2 symbols come up instead of 3 triggering bonus round
6. Lost deposit
I see this same pattern with this casino every time. Never positive balance or good hits. Obvious cheating going on here.
Hey all, before condemning Grande Vegas to avoid at all costs status, consider this. They are generous with their free chips, do not have a rule against using two chips in a row, have friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and let you play some games besides slots with their free chips.
- Replied by
- at February 19, 2012, 19:16:14
- last active 19 days ago
I made playthrough just a couple weeks ago on a NDB and submitted my documents and had them approved the same day. No fuss no muss no bother. The money went into my MyPayLinQ account on the day promised at about 20 minutes after midnight and that was on the 3rd business day after the withdrawal was requested.
When I play their bonuses or a small deposit, I can play for hours and sometimes days if I bet wisely for whatever size bankroll I have to work with. I can say that the games that pay are not the usual ones you would think of... but Lion's Lair was hot for quite a while and in the last couple of days Food Fight has been my go to game if my chips get low. With $3 left several times I have brought the bankroll back up to $25 or more on Food Fight.
Oh, I forgot to say, they have special 3 hour raffles pretty often where every member gets a ticket, depositor's get a couple extra... and all you have to do to win between $25 to $500 is log in. You do not need to be playing during those three hours, you just have to be logged in. I won $50 in the last one and $25 in an earlier one.
Good luck whereever you play!
- I personally don't consider a backroll of $25 alot. I want to play at a casino that has a good payout percentage and bet at least $2 spin. This casino is just brutal. Each and every experience is the same.
It's nice they pay, but they are expected to do that. They need to offer fair games and not just losers. I've tried alot of their games and bonus rounds don't pay anything and tons of losing spins. I would never recommend this place due to the fact that 75% of players or greater will lose their deposit.
Anybody who cashes out here would be in minority...much much too difficult. Better probability of getting a winning scratch off lottery ticket than cashing out here.
- To each his own casey... I just wanted to give another perspective on this casino so that others can make an informed decision about where they want to play and how they want to spend their money. Just one girl's opinion...
- all the RTG casinos are really bad these days. They are just trying to get U.S. deposits and offer low payouts. Even if you can cashout, they will delay this for up to one month. I was just reading at another affiliate site where the affiliates are getting delayed from places like Intertops.
Apparently, their cash flow is very poor right now and they are having trouble paying both players and affiliates. This is why the games are so tight.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played