thanks for nothing
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- The casinos i didnt deposit at (slotastic,grande vegas,liberty slots,and lucky club) sent me a nice bday present and wishes.
The ones i did deposit at didnt even acknowledege my bday(lucky club,rushmore,winpalace,casino titan,jackpot capital,club world,lucky club,inetbet) 8'|Rated:
- i would love a freebie but the point is an email would have been great.I can count win palace and casino titan out they didnt even send a xmas bonus but the ones that hurt the most was jackpot capital and club world both great casinos.It seems someone posted a freebie that could be used only in your birthday month but i couldnt find it.(rofl rose thats how i feel cheap cheap cheap and greedy)Rated:
- update:in a matter of mer seconds jackpot capital (after a nice little email)gave me a 50 freebie off to spin lolRated:
happiest of birthdays, Rena. FWIW, don't forget PAMPER! They give a nice bday bonus (okay, no guarantees, lol...just my experience). And a lot of bingo sites will throw you a small bonus if you open a ticket or chat with someone. If you get anything from Oddsmaker, tell them to keep it!
- Replied by
- at April 05, 2012, 02:44:07
- last active about 2 months ago
- I agree with blue on this one, it's a matter of asking. When it was my birthday i went directly to live chat and asked them straight out particularly casinos that i am a regular at. I mean granted in a way i thought i shouldn't have to ask but they did give it to me with no problems.
- I'm glad Jackpot Capital came through for you.
I have a birthday coming up and feel kinda weird asking.. but I will, especially where I have deposited.
- I too am glad that Jackpot Capital came through for you Rena. I was quite surprised when you said they did not... Hope you had a great birthday! Good luck with your free spins!
- / 5
- Glad JC came through for you Rena. Good luck with the free cash - I hope you get to make a withdrawal with it.
I agree Lips - one shouldn't have to ask for it when you are a loyal depositor.
- thanks uys i had an awesome bday and i did feel weird asking but at least i got one(of course casino titan said i could get a great deposit bonus lol but i havent deposited there in a while)
- rena35 wrote:
The casinos i didnt deposit at (slotastic,grande vegas,liberty slots,and lucky club) sent me a nice bday present and wishes.
The ones i did deposit at didnt even acknowledege my bday(lucky club,rushmore,winpalace,casino titan,jackpot capital,club world,lucky club,inetbet) 8'|
Has happened to me too. Strange isn't it?
I have never received a bday bonus Rushmore and vip there for over 5 years. Clubworld yes, Inetbet yes. Old mini-vegas group, now free spins yes. Grandprive old and new yes.
If you didn't get the bonus I agree that you should email either promotions, manager or support and query why you did not. You will likely then get it if you play the casino on a frequent basis.
Also, if I have been depositing and losing at a casino for a fair amount, I often email to request a free vip bonus and about 85% will receive one unless all my deposits included a deposit bonus. But even then, I often will still get one.
It doesn't hurt to ask and IMO many of the casinos are set up to respond to such requests.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played