thanks for nothing
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Lincoln Casino and Liberty Slots Happy Holidays Freeroll Tournament Exclusively for LCBers All...READ
- The casinos i didnt deposit at (slotastic,grande vegas,liberty slots,and lucky club) sent me a nice bday present and wishes.
The ones i did deposit at didnt even acknowledege my bday(lucky club,rushmore,winpalace,casino titan,jackpot capital,club world,lucky club,inetbet) 8'|Rated:
- i would love a freebie but the point is an email would have been great.I can count win palace and casino titan out they didnt even send a xmas bonus but the ones that hurt the most was jackpot capital and club world both great casinos.It seems someone posted a freebie that could be used only in your birthday month but i couldnt find it.(rofl rose thats how i feel cheap cheap cheap and greedy)Rated:
- update:in a matter of mer seconds jackpot capital (after a nice little email)gave me a 50 freebie off to spin lolRated:
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at April 05, 2012, 03:44:07
- last active 26 days ago
- I too am glad that Jackpot Capital came through for you Rena. I was quite surprised when you said they did not... Hope you had a great birthday! Good luck with your free spins!
- / 5
- rena35 wrote:
The casinos i didnt deposit at (slotastic,grande vegas,liberty slots,and lucky club) sent me a nice bday present and wishes.
The ones i did deposit at didnt even acknowledege my bday(lucky club,rushmore,winpalace,casino titan,jackpot capital,club world,lucky club,inetbet) 8'|
Has happened to me too. Strange isn't it?
I have never received a bday bonus Rushmore and vip there for over 5 years. Clubworld yes, Inetbet yes. Old mini-vegas group, now free spins yes. Grandprive old and new yes.
If you didn't get the bonus I agree that you should email either promotions, manager or support and query why you did not. You will likely then get it if you play the casino on a frequent basis.
Also, if I have been depositing and losing at a casino for a fair amount, I often email to request a free vip bonus and about 85% will receive one unless all my deposits included a deposit bonus. But even then, I often will still get one.
It doesn't hurt to ask and IMO many of the casinos are set up to respond to such requests.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...