The Random Jackpot and Your Playing Style.
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 1 hour ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok guys cast ur votes and see how we are doing!READ
- Hiya LCB'ers,
I was a player that never believed it was possible to win the Random Jackpot til i did! I always thought it would go to someone that either won on a free chip and couldn't collect it or didn't qualify.
I also thought that i would have to play at higher wages to win it. Thats not true considering i only play between .50 and .75 per spin. To be honest i never even looked at how much the Random Jackpot was worth before i won.
I wonder if players have do's or don'ts when it come to the Random Jackpot? If it just hit do you tend to not play the slot thinking it won't pay out much. Do you only play Randoms that are at a certain amount before you will attempt them. Or do you not figure that into your play at all.
I have never won a Minor Jackpot. Lately for me that would be sweet!
I have never won a Random.. well not on deposited money, i have on the freebie chips, i tend to beleive like you, i'd never win one.
- Replied by
- at September 01, 2010, 19:16:15
- last active 8 hrs ago
If i notice.. i like to play the games with the higher random (just incase luck was on my side) i'd only glance every now and then and wish, watch it a few as it would go higher, that high amount would bring me back to the game until i or someone won it lol
- Replied by
- at September 01, 2010, 19:35:29
- last active 5 months ago
- When I play at Jackpot Capital and I play Honey to the Bee, I will only play if the random jackpot is the right figure. I've noticed it goes at $2,900 and then $7,900 to approx $8,600. and then it goes at $2,900 again. It's currrently well ove $8k at the mo so it's ripe for the picking.
I will play the slots if the random goes whilst I'm on it or it has recently gone, they tend to pay out more I've found.
I won two randoms, same slot on a limited withdrawal chip. I was gutted.
- / 5
- I used to play at sands of the caribbean and intercasino a lot. I really enjoy their graphics and the Marvel slots. I find their random jackpots are looser than any other software that has random jackpots. The rapid fire jackpots can be one on a 45 cent bet and I have won 5-6 times on the marvel slots. The most I ever bet on a 9 line game is $2.25, so winning over $1000 for that kind of wager makes me pretty happy.
- During 2 years of playing I never won one... yet, lol..
Honestly. I never even look at them, just like you Lips, I play low stakes, 0.40/0.50 per spin, a little more when I'm up alot.
I know I'm happy when one goes off on my screen, no matter what the amount is.
And they can go off at any amount, I've seen enough screenshots of people hitting randoms at minimum bets.
Just hope its me next time...fireworks on my screen please!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played