They just keep finding new ways to screw you over!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- I mentioned this on a different post, but while I was pi$$ing away that nice chunk I had won at least I was earning vip points for cash and towards platinum membership with comes with a nice $400 no deposit chip. Well after I lost it all I check to see how close I was to getting that status and it showed I only had 4000 points to become platinum member. When I logged on the next morning it showed 6800!!! I contact support and they said they would get back to me.....which they did and said the info was accurate. I asked how it went from 4000 to 6800 and they said it's becasue you need to earn it within 90 days, so basically everyday points are steadily dropping off! Wonderful, checked back today and now I need almost 8000 and that was after playing through another $200!
- satansmuff wrote:
I know..but better to lose $400 of their money than depsoit and lose my own...I'll lose either way, that would just save me some money and it sucks because I was soooo close to gaining it then over the last couple days it went from 4000 points to 8000!
It does suck. You're in the same boat as everyone else though - you just got to hope that everyone elses position drops a bit too.
- I wouldn't want anyone else to lose position...I'm not talking about a contest or game. I'm talking about earning a higher vip level so anyone elses points do not affect me at all...As for the conest, I was 20 points away from cashing and it ended! Hmmm...maybe my losing steak happened because they saw I was THISCLOSE to getting $800 in free money from them lol....not to mention they saw an attempt to cash out and decided to put an end to it!
- satansmuff wrote:
I wouldn't want anyone else to lose position...I'm not talking about a contest or game. I'm talking about earning a higher vip level so anyone elses points do not affect me at all...As for the conest, I was 20 points away from cashing and it ended! Hmmm...maybe my losing steak happened because they saw I was THISCLOSE to getting $800 in free money from them lol....not to mention they saw an attempt to cash out and decided to put an end to it!
I (wrongly) thought perhaps the 90 day rolling points thing would affect your position. So sorry you were so close.
- Here's an incredible update...in another post I said I was only a few points away from cashing in the Ghostbusters promo. I had played quite a bit (lost all my funds doing so) and anxiously awaited to see the scoreboard to see if i made it. Imagine my surprise when I looked just now and seen I had gotten 112 points which put me well into the winnings...BUT...they put those points on a different game for NOVEMBERS promotion!! I haven't even played since Sat. Oct, 30 and yet now I have all these points on Novembers game....You better believe I went straight to support on this one and here's a copy of my chat session...please take note that I specifically asked what was the last day I could earn points and to her response before I even bothered to mention what to problem was...
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Kristy'
Kristy: Hello and welcome to our live chat service. How may I help you today?
satansmuff: when was the last day to play and to earn points for the ghostbusters promotion? And also, what day did the new shooping spree promotion start?
Kristy: the new promotion starts today
Kristy: as today is the 1st of november
Kristy: ghostbusters promo ended yesterday as Oct ended yesterday and it was an Oct promo
satansmuff: Ok...fantastic, so my question now is...how come the points I earned for oct. 30 go on Novembers promotion instead of Octobers?
Kristy: the points dont go to november promostion
satansmuff: It showes I now have 112 points in Novs promo and I have not played since 10-30-2011
satansmuff: so yes, they did go to Nov
Kristy: you have 112 points on the NOV promo
Kristy: as soon as you play you accumulate points in the promostion
satansmuff: Yes....and that was for the play I had on Oct-30
Kristy: i think the promo ended on 30 of Oct as it is a public holiday over here
satansmuff: I have not played today or yesterday, but those points were magically put towards this promotion instead of last months...oddly enough I only needed 54 points with win a prize and then my points go somewhere else. I checked that scoreboard religously over the last 3 days and my points never changed from 644
Kristy: you have accumulated 644
Kristy: for the last promo
satansmuff: 756 actually...you guys took my points and put them on another promotion!
Kristy: Please hold one moment.
Kristy: thank you for waiting
Kristy: I talked to the marketing department
Kristy: due to the time difference and the public holiday today the promo was closed on the 30th of Oct
Kristy: I am very sorry for the inconvenience
Kristy: I will credit you a $100 no deposit bonus
Kristy: kimhan ok
Kristy: and of course you can keep the 112 points you have already accumulated on the Nov promotion
satansmuff: Ok..but wow..that is totally unbelievable! Your website states 10-30-2011 is the final day of the contest...I played during that time frame, I accumulated enough points during that time frame and now your taking my points somewhere else and saying something completely differen!
satansmuff: your now offering me $100 when in fact I had earned enough points during the correct time limits to be qualitied for at least $400
Kristy: I will credit you a $400 no deposit bonus
Kristy: I am sorry for the error but as I said, this happened due to the time difference and the public holiday
satansmuff: that will work, i honestly believe i should have earned it in the first place...I appreciate you correcting this mistake, but it's still a hard pill to swallow knowing that i made qualification but the casino found a way to put me out of it. I cost me alot of time and of course money to get that far, your terms are by no means easy at 1 point per $100 spent and to find out a "time difference" cut you out of what you've been working towards really doesn't seem fit
Kristy: I have credited you the $400 no deposit bonus
Kristy: I can again apologize for the inconvenience
satansmuff: Again, thank you for your understanding and genrousity, but I'm still a bit shaken by this
Kristy: May I assist you with anything else today?
satansmuff: thats all, you have been more than helpful, but now I am worried about your promos and time frames...
Kristy: well this is the first time that it happened
Kristy: I have never experienced this since I work here
Kristy: but because of the public holiday the promo was closed earlier, that is the reason
I'm glad she credited my account with what I should have won in the first place, but it's unbelievable that they would try to cheat their players that way. Notice she did say the exact day one promo started and when the next began, but later when she found out what the problem was she turned around and said " I THINK" it ended a different day. eitehr way I'm glad she helped out...that chat session could have went a whole other direction, but I'm now weary of any promotions they have when they can sit there and tell you it's a public holiday which bty halloween isn't an acutal holiday and it's on 10-31, not 10-30 the day she claimed they closed the promo for. This public holiday as they call it is something they were aware of from the start and should have posted the dates for the game accordingly instead of claiming to end a promotion early due to it......... oh man do I have some mixed feelings right now!
- I can understand your mixed feelings Satansmuff. I guess it all turned out right in the end plus you got 112 points for the November promo which is a good advantage. Even so, chopping and changing promotions is not good.
Glad it ended ok though and good luck with your $400. I hope you get to cash out (NO REVERSING!)
- Not a chance Blue... No joke, I only bet 25 cents a spind throught $400 dollars and not ONCE hit a bonus round or any pay larger than $1.25. I had a feeling which was why I bet minimun the entire time and my feeling was right... I now officially believe they can control your win/loses which was why she even gave me that money in the first place...I earned less than 200 points in comps on $400. That doesn't even sound realistic to me!!!! Anyways, like I said, I'm done playing....they have lost my trust completely, if they want to give me free chips, thats fine, but NO casino will ever see a dime from me again unless it's on land. I'm still laughing at the 194 comps I earned with $400 starting.....truley unbelievable not to mention the change in coure the rep took everytime I proved my point. I know casinos are in the businesss to make money but that doesn't mean they have to be straight up crooks!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...