this is B.S.

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    5,244
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago almost 7 years by blueday
    No avatar normal

    TAAADAAA

      Superstar Member
    • male
    • offline
    • 1652
      thanks given
    • 1519
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      5,793
    • last active 29 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 29 days ago
        I'm 110% sure that I did not make the reversal, but here is the email I received from Tropica casino,

        Your recent withdrawal of 600.23 has been reversed. If you did not request this reversal, please contact our 24 hour support desk for further assistance.

        Your account balance is currently 600.23.

        If you require further assistance, please contact our 24 hour support desk.


        My question for you guys is why they did this?
        could it be: 
        1/  To delay payout
        2/  To get you do some more spins and will lose back some >:( >:(

        Rated:
      • Avatar 19642

        kazzi

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        Life is tough, too many problems around you all the time.
        • 244
          thanks given
        • 310
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          932
        • last active 4 months ago
        Could be a honest mistake they made but.........

        When getting such email im sure many thinks, lets just try a few spins lets see if can win more then 5min later you lost alot, can be a nice trick they use randomly and i know you had a few nice winnings there lately.
      • Avatar 10150

        genenco

          Mighty! Member
        • male
        • offline
        "Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
        Just trotting along
        • 273
          thanks given
        • 683
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,010
        • last active about 1 month ago
        TAAADAAA wrote:

        I'm 110% sure that I did not make the reversal, but here is the email I received from Tropica casino,

        My question for you guys is why they did this?
        could it be: 
        1/  To delay payout
        2/  To get you do some more spins and will lose back some >:( >:(


        1. Possibly, but maybe a mistake/computer glitch.

        2. Well, would save them money.

        I might give them the benefit of the doubt THIS TIME ONLY and watch carefully if it happens again..PLEASE tell us. I would stop my playing there in a NY minute.
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 29 days ago
        contacted livesupport and she will have casino management send me an email about why this happened.  Will update it

      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 29 days ago
        been on this situation before, and regretted only after the balance hit the big fat zero, lol.


        kazzi wrote:

        Could be a honest mistake they made but.........

        When getting such email im sure many thinks, lets just try a few spins lets see if can win more then 5min later you lost alot, can be a nice trick they use randomly and i know you had a few nice winnings there lately.
      • Index

        blueday

        • admin
        • offline
          • 18127
            thanks given
          • 9799
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,098
          • last active 24 min ago
          Taaadaaa - delaying payment tactics by the sound of it. 

          That or someone from the casino nipped into your account and reversed it for you in the hopes that you would play it off and lose it all.

          blue
        • No avatar normal

          wnanhee

            Superstar Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 1547
            thanks given
          • 1468
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Superstar Member
            5,151
          • last active about 1 month ago
          blueday wrote:

          Taaadaaa - delaying payment tactics by the sound of it. 

          That or someone from the casino nipped into your account and reversed it for you in the hopes that you would play it off and lose it all.

          blue


          My guess also! Hopefully they will fix it for you with no trouble,Taaa!!!
        • Avatar 10386

          BIGLEAN

            Super Hero
          • offline
          ***** Never take the BLAME nor the CREDIT for something you did not do*****
          • 690
            thanks given
          • 331
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,447
          • last active about 1 month ago
          I agree with Blue! Delay tactic. The only way I would believe it was a mistake is if they process your withdrawl from the original request day. If they say it starts over, then definitely stall tactic!
        • Avatar 5072

          minigeek

            Full Member
          • offline
          gimme free chip!!!!!!
          • 25
            thanks given
          • 22
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Full Member
            148
          • last active 4 months ago
          i had a withdrawal reversed yesterday at a playtech casino because i didnt realize the expiry date wasnt upgraded on my entropay. i was lucky that happened because i turned my $1500 into $2400 after 2 hours of play. i got lucky
        • Bob marley

          Aotearoa

            Full Member
          • offline
          • 21
            thanks given
          • 11
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Full Member
            242
          • last active 4 months ago
          I had the same email from tropica and contacted CS to say that I hadnt reversed it and find out what had happened, They said they had been emailing me about a problem with my docs, (I had been paid out before using same docs) and I hadnt sent in new ones, never did I get the emails about resending docs, resent docs and had to go through the withdrawal process again.DELAY TACTICS for sure. Good Luck!
        • No avatar normal

          Tirilej

            Sr. Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 90
            thanks given
          • 83
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Sr. Member
            311
          • last active 3 months ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • No avatar small
          About delaying cashouts...
          We all wants the casinos to pay as fast as possible and many of them do or at least wants to. Then there are others that do the opposite.
          Dendera - You can not flush your withdrawals there anymore. It will always be pending for 72 hours.
          I promise that I will never ever play at their casino again! >:(
        • No avatar normal

          TAAADAAA

            Superstar Member
          • male
          • offline
          • 1652
            thanks given
          • 1519
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Superstar Member
            5,793
          • last active 29 days ago
          I'm not the only one who got this, so they did the resersal on purpose and this is not right.  I know the casino have million of dollars, they have more than enough to pay on small winning from us.  I just dont understand why they did this.

          Aotearoa wrote:

          I had the same email from tropica and contacted CS to say that I hadnt reversed it and find out what had happened, They said they had been emailing me about a problem with my docs, (I had been paid out before using same docs) and I hadnt sent in new ones, never did I get the emails about resending docs, resent docs and had to go through the withdrawal process again.DELAY TACTICS for sure. Good Luck!
        • No avatar normal

          Slotbeuker

            Hero Member
          • male
          • offline
          Let the scatterbells ring!!!
          • 153
            thanks given
          • 135
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            541
          • last active 4 months ago
          Tirilej wrote:

          About delaying cashouts...
          We all wants the casinos to pay as fast as possible and many of them do or at least wants to. Then there are others that do the opposite.
          Dendera - You can not flush your withdrawals there anymore. It will always be pending for 72 hours.
          I promise that I will never ever play at their casino again! >:(


          72 hours pending?!?!
          Another Rival I can uninstall then...

          Sucks..
        • Index

          blueday

          • admin
          • offline
            • 18127
              thanks given
            • 9799
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,098
            • last active 24 min ago
            satansmuff wrote:

            If you think 72 hours is bad you should check out CityOnlineCasino's terms...I read a post somewhere else on this forum for a free $50...I registered, and playthrough went to cashout $100 and they wanted me to make a deposit for identity verifications. I was almost about to do it until I read the fine print where it states if you make a deposit using a credit card they will take 30 DAYS before they would even BEGIN the withdraw process....WTF? I said forget it and gave them back the $100!!!


            30 DAYS - how absurd is that and thats just to begin the withdrawal process. 

            How can they possibly say that it takes 30 days to even begin the process - is that how long it takes for them to get their money from the credit card company? 

            blue

          lcb activities in the last 24 hours

          • 26
            new members
          • 644
            members online
          • 12492
            guests online
          • 155
            new posts
          • 7084
            free games played
          Join the club

          Most viewed forum posts

          Join today and start earning rewards

          You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
          S logo
          Select Language
          Search
          Search Results

          Report to moderator

          Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

          Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

          Submit
          39012170