Tips for new casino players from a newbie. Help from vets would be great!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- Ez Money 77
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
If you don't want to read all this just scroll to the bottom for the 6 little tips I have for new players. Warning if you don't it might take you a couple days to read lol
- Started by
- Ez Money 77
- at November 11, 2011, 11:24:20
- last active 4 months ago
Hello! I am new to the whole online casino game and I am already ADDICTED. I have been playing online for about 6 weeks now and have been coming to this website for almost that length of time as well. I finally just joined the forum family and have made my first few posts, this being my third! =) Anyways I came into the forum many times before looking for which casino's were best to play out, which slots people had luck at, and which casino's payed out with no problems. I want to just give my short experience examples for some other new players that might be looking for the same.
At first I just took the free no deposit chips and that got real old real quick with quick losses and just not a lot of fun. I then deposited at Aladdin's Gold Casino. This was a GREAT experience. I didn't know about all the great offers at other casino's and was floored with the whole 200% bonus I received with them lol. Now I deposited $200 and had like $600 to play with. I thought this was awesome and was about to have fun. I really didn't expect to win as I figured when I deposited that these casino's were rigged by my wife was out of town and I was bored so I thought I'd have some fun. Well I was playing Ceaser's Empire and was down about $200 before I hit a nice $1500 spin. My jaw hit the floor and couldn't believe it. I played a little more and was down to about $1200 so I went to the live chat to ask how to cash out. There I was told about a "playthrough" I never knew of this before and said to myself OHHHH this is how they get you lol TIP 1 read the bonus requirements BEFORE u take them.So I continued playing as I had to play to like $10,000 or something I don't remember now but at the time I thought this was impossible. Tip 2 playthroughs are quicker than you think. I was getting upset after a while as now I was down to like $600 and still had a long way to go. I even started playing some Keno and after not too long I couldn't believe it when I hit another $1500 on Keno. I was in total shock once again. Now I had over $2000 and didn't have too much longer to go till I could cash out. So I continued playing and actually did get through the playthrough and still had like $2000! I was ecstatic. I went to the Live chat again (very nice people) and asked for the withdrawal. I was then told I had to fax over some info before I could do a withdrawal. I laughed but said okay and the next day I went to the kinkos store made copies and faxed Aladdin's casino all my info since I don't have a scanner to do this. I was told this takes a few days to get approved still and of course continued to play lol. Again told myself, THIS is how they get you. As I waited I was starting to lose and was down to about $1500 and was very mad at myself. Then I went to live chat and asked about my fax. I was told I needed to fax COLOR copies ? I did this the next day and again had to wait/play until I was approved. I started winning a little money back and was loving the online experience. I was up to $3000! I couldn't believe it. Now I told myself I will NOT lose any back. I went to the live chat to check on my newest fax. Now I was told it still wasn't in color which I wondered how it could be since it was faxed and they asked me if I could find a scanner and scan it to them. At this point I would drive 500 miles to find a scanner to scan my info so they could pay me LMAO. Then I was told I could actually take a picture with my cell phone and try emailing it to them and if it was clear it would be accepted! I did this and continued playing unfortunately. Well after losing about $500 back I was mad and wanted that money back like a complete moron. VERY long story cut a little shorter. I lost all by $400 and then was told my account was approved for withdrawal haha. I was going to withdrawal the $400 just so I didn't feel as bad but then was all heck what the hell its only $400. I played, lost, and was upset with myself. So reason for this LONG post is for new player tips. so TIP 3 Scan your documents needed for withdrawals for any casino you open an account with BEFORE you want to withdrawal. The longer you wait to do this the more tempted you will be to play. Sorry I know that was long but it was a fun interesting learning experience.
Just this last week I got my first money deposited to my bank account. This was for only $175 from Win Palace casino from a FREE $35 free chip. Of course I win with a free $35 chip and not the say 10-15 real money deposits I have made. I'll take it though it was not too long of a wait really I felt. The thing with this though was while I was playing with that free $35 I actually hit TWO random jackpots and had my account over $2000 but I already knew the most I could cash out was 5x my free chip which = $175. This was very disappointing but none the less it was free money. I then played/lost my account down the $210 which was the $175 winnings plus $35 for the free chip which they take back when u withdrawal. Tip 4 make sure to read the max withdrawal amounts.
I then played and was able to cash out $100 from a free chip at Club Player casino. I am now waiting on this withdrawal which seems like it is taking a year as it has yet to be processed since Oct. 21st and was told it takes 7-10 business days from day it was approved to be processed to be western union to me. It has now been 16 business days since the 21st. Tip #5 don't count on the time frame the casino's give you. One good thing about this casino, Club Player Casino, is that they let you make cash deposits while a pending withdrawal is in process unlike Win Palace would. So while I was waiting I took advantage for the third time of their 700% bonus and put in $60. The max cash out for this deposit is 10x so the most I could withdrawal if I win was only $600. I did hit a couple big scores mainly on Return of the Rudolph (FAVORITE). I was actually up over $3000 when I hit my playthrough amount and then just because it didn't matter I was playing like $250 spins for a while lol. I eventually got my balance down to $1300 and took my $600 winnings. Tip #6 don't take bonuses with high max payouts. I only play with the no max cash out bonuses. Lower bonuses but at least if you do hit a jackpot or big score u can withdrawal it after you play the playthrough amount if there even is one. I requested a withdrawal on Oct.31'st and it hasn't even been approved for processing yet which is suppose to take 7-10 business days (today will only be day 9) then will take another 7-10 business days to process. So that is my 6 week online experience and I have to say overall I love it and it is lots of fun. Just be patient and one more last tip, TIP #6 you don't have to keep clicking spin, stop spin, spin to make the games go faster when you want. It took me a little while to learn there is a turbo play on the machines and this comes in handy if you are impatient and want to get to a bonus round.
My few tips for newer players summary.
1. Read bonus requirements before you take them.
2. You can go through your playthrough amounts quicker then you think.
3. Scan/Fax your required documents for any casino you open an account with ASAP
4. Read the max withdrawal amounts. My preference is NO MAX CASH OUT.
5. Don't count on the time frame the casino gives you for your withdrawals.
6. There is a turbo option if you want to spin faster.
- I loved reading that, it was great.. i like the reality of it, we all play and learn, throwing ourselves to the lions.. but there are ways to stay within the boundaries and you seemed to have figured that out.. online gaming is alot of fun, especially the excitment of that first succesful withdraw
Good Luck to you and thank you for the tips
- Club Player casino is a roughe casino...I "think"...there is a good chance you won't get paid by them and a little advice here...if you got a pending withdrawl don''t make another deposit with that same casino...at least not until you have recieved your money and know for a fact that they pay out with no problems...and congrats on the other hits. Seems you got a really good amount of playthrough, have you checked your comps points yet? Those can be cashed in for money, most places are $1 for every 100 points and usually have no restrictions or playthough on them so if you hit big you can take it all, but check with the casino first because different sites do handle their comps in different ways Good luck in the future!
- lol...I'm opposite with bonuses...I try to make larger deposits when using a deposit bonus so I can get them max play...playthough isn't that big of a deal for me considering I won't even attempt to cashout unless I go over $1000 (even then I never cashout lol) so I usually make it when I have "enough" to consider cashing out.
- My advice.. no matter how tempting it is do not double free chip, if you are offered a free chip and you just used one contact live support before using it.. and do not make duplicate accounts, certain casinos you sign up with have sister casinos some allow you to have a seperate account at each some do not, it's a good idea to find out before signing up that they do not have sister casinos.. check to be sure.. some will allow you to make accounts deposit and everything then when you goto cash-out.. denied
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played