Too Many Casinos Getting a Bad Rap
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- this thread is by far one of the most interesting ones regarding the subject.
in any business where real money is involved, it´s normal for people to look for a scapegoat, once they have a bad run, lose money or whatever. anyone who plays at a casino should def. think about all those things BEFORE they start to play.
sry for bumping such an old thread
- I agree with you post Lips....most people do bash a casino for losing but then again alot of people are just venting or sharing our thoughts, which in my opion is kinda what LCB is here for. I've recently had a wake-up call from pretty much the only casino I play at and am currently looking for a new spot. While this casino is perfectly reputable and I fully understand the terms of gambling but I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that I've been on a 3 year losing streak. Yes I take every deposit bonus available to me to up my balance but even with the extra cash not only can I not come out ahead but $300-$400 last a max of an hour if that with $1 bets. Losing I can handle but spending my money and not being entertained for a few hours is what gets me. In three years making 2 or 3 good size deposits a week I can honestly say only about 4 times did I get my moneys worth in playtime meaning my deposit ,although I did not win at least lasted me a few hours. That to me is looks a bit fishy and it's my own fault indeed for continuing to play there thinking this can't go on forever, but I'm finally realizing it's a lost cause. So if I were to name the casino and post this would you consider this giving the casino a bad name or a player venting???
- Of course i wouldn't mind! That def what this forum is about - players experiences. This is just the other side of the coin. Some player gets ticked off and goes to every forum under the sun to dirty a reputation of a casino and that is not fair either.
I am very curious to know where you are playing at with that kind of bad luck. Like you i don't mind losing so much if i can get some good quality play time and entertained for awhile.
- It;s a Jackpot Capital Lips...No joke, every single time I play there and it doesn't matter if I play $50 or $500...all I see is a steady loss until I'm broke...to stretch it out I''ve even went as far as to bet 1 penny on 1 line just to make my final couple bucks last another 10 mins...of course thats magically when the elusive bonus rounds and would be big payouts hit! Yesterday for exampleI deposited $60 and took 100% bonus...went through 537 without hitting a single bonus round and went bust. I cashed in $1.00 in comps and started betting one penny a spin and on my second spin on Ocean Dreams I hit all 5 bonus symbols (paid $5 on a penny bet...imagime what that would be on a $1 bet!) 5 bonus symbols also come with 100 free spins. What bothers me is that this is not a one time or sometime occurance. This has happened with all but maybe 3 or 4 times I've played...and I've played several times a week for the last 3 years....just seems a little unrealistic if you ask me. I only keep playing because I know this place is reputable and keep thinking oh maybe next time it'll last awhile but it never does!
- I would definitely try another casino then and definitely choose your slots carefully. Some slots are hotter then others and i don't think Oceans Dream is one of them.
I know we have limitations where we can play but that is not the only reputable RTG. I just played at one the other day and played two hours on a $50 deposit and was up around $200 but of course i wanted more before i would cashout and ended up zeroing out.
- Sorry...the 537 spins were on Naughty or Nice and I took my $1 in comps and played Ocean Dreams...where I woula hit big if I had been playing my normal....but it always seems I hit big when my bets are down and the only time my bets go down is when I'm almost broke lol....as for selecting games there are only a handful that I like so no matter where I play at it's always the same games.....Makes me miss microgaming so much...I only cashed out once there but 80% of my deposits lasted me a good 4 or 5 hours and bonus rounds came aplenty! Which is all I'm really asking for. In lue of going out for an evening I'd rather spend $100 playing games and nothing is more upsetting than losing it all before a waitress could take your drink order!!!
- Im kinda getting the same story at jackpot capital satansmuff, long loosing streaks then suddenly i win big and i start loosing again.
But on the other hand ive playd most freechips available to try out other RTG casino's and its the same thing its like either you gonna loose fast or you win huge the middle just dosent excist at the software cause a normal bonus pays 5-10x your bet max and thats not fun when already lost maybe 100$, but thats also the reason i never take bonus for my deposits cause even if u hit nice you will still have a huge playthrough to finish and the chance your gonna loose it all is too big.
- lipstick_xoxos wrote:
Gambling: Gambling is the of money or something of material value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. Typically, the outcome of the wager is evident within a short period.
I am going to play devil’s advocate here. I don’t think it is fair to label some casinos as being “bad” because we have a string of bad luck. A player makes a few deposits and they lose, therefore they are considered crooks. Gambling is a sport of RISK. The odds are never going to be in our favor whether it is a land based casino or online casino. If it was, then gambling establishments would be out of business.
The casinos are always going to have the house edge. We play because we hope we are one of the lucky ones today to beat the odds. Of course when we lose it makes us mad! That is part of being a gambler. More often than not we are ticked off for losing than happy for winning. But a true gambler knows this going in and takes it all in stride.
I think in all fairness to the casinos that are considered reputable, to be stoned for our misfortune is not fair. Is there bad casinos that are rogue? You betcha there is. And what is a rogue casino? A casino that never pay us for winning. A casino that procrastinates and stalls before giving us our payouts. A casino that locks our account because we have “won” too much or took too many deposits bonuses that they keep offering us on a daily basis. These casinos are all to happy to give us the deposit bonus and take our money until we win then they pull the rug out from under us.
Lets not forget what is considered rogue and what is simply a player ticked off because they are having a bad run of luck. Many players read the forum for advice from players before making deposits. What we say is very important to many gamblers when it comes to choosing a gambling site.
I hope members can take in stride when they read casino comments that are getting a bad rap may be only because they have not won. Or we get plenty of players that will bash a casino when in fact it is the player who has abused the rules and not read throughly the terms and conditions. Then there are some players who out of vengence want to tarnish a casino’s reputation because they have deposited way too much money and didn’t budget themselves.
As far as casinos with rediculous playthroughs, you know the terms going in and you took it. I don’t think it is fair to complain when you don’t make the playthrough when you knew all along it was near impossible. Unless you can find a bonus for 30x playthrough or less, I personally would not take it.
My word of advice before anyone makes a decision on a casino being “bad” or not: unless you read of slow payouts, not paying at all or locking your account unnecessarily then we can’t call them a “bad” casino.
Gambling is allways going to be risky there is no question of this and like many other playerz im allways interested in how fast payouts are and etc etc.
The key I believe is to make ones self familiar with all the terms and conditions pertaining to the house rules , bonus rules , and generally to be prudent.
The requirements for documentation are a mare formaility and do agree that having to wait for payouts can be frustrating ..but one must also consider the amount of fraudsters out there and cheats who are constantly trying to deceive casinos.
I dont agree with the bad publicity that the Virtual Group has been getting quite frankly they are no different to any other casino group and they have some really neat promotions; im now looking at my third and fourth big payout ..and Ive had no trouble with them except one time when I used two free chips in a row..and I admit I was in the wrong.
But as a new player and one who has become familiar with the way online casinos work ..like for example with deposit bonuses you have to read the conditions attached like lately ive been making use of a couple of really cool bonuses which have zero restrictions at club player and slots of vegas ..but key thing is to read each promotion/coupon ..and if one is unsure of the nature of a deposit bonus/bonus to query it with live support.
The establishment of knowing about the conditions of any casino environment is essential I believe for the prudent gambler like for
instance if a promotion is worded "can be redeemed multiple times"
then this is a clear indication that it can be ..but allways do question
and seek answers ..the wise path is a profitable one as I have found
out and also patience is rewarded should it be guided by wisdom..like the old saying "all good things take time".
-Tane a.k.a Azriel47
Oh my word I was just thinking about this concept. I was looking at some of the comments about some of these places and thinking are you serious? Some people get so bent out of shape over these online casinos that it has me wondering...just what the heck kind of people do these things attract?
- Replied by
- at November 09, 2011, 20:29:58
- last active 1 day ago
Are they people with jobs and steady incomes that can AFFORD to play a game of risk or not? You know this is the same way I feel win I go to land casinos...when you are sitting next to someone who looks like they have maybe 20 dollars in their bank acct and they are mad as hell at the casino because they are losing. You know gambling is not a job or a career or anything like that...i'm just saying.
- I find that the casinos accredited over at casinomeister are the tighest of them all. The strategy is to say that they "pay" if you win, but the chances of winning are slim to none. It's really a no win situation for you. Better to find a reliable casino (if you have to play) and that's not on their accredited list.
- Casinomeister has a great thing going...he recommends all these U.S. casinos on his website and collects the referrals fees. All the players there trust him and then deposit to those places which payout at like 50%. They all lose, but feel good because they think the casino will pay them if they ever happen to win. Jackpot capital is one of those casinos and so is Club World (the most greediest casino on the internet).Rated:
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played