Top Game Casino Withdrawals?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 24 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I know for the most part Topgame casinos are frowned upon - especially for taking an incredibly long time to process withdrawals. I was wondering though, in light of all the recent software providers pulling out of the US market, does anyone have any experience withdrawing from any Topgame casino?
I am particularly interested in players residing in the good ol' US of A and their experiences.
I'm not holding my breath on this one, but if anyone has had any particularly stellar service from any of them, it would be quite refreshing, and super surprising to hear about it.
I had some money in Diceland from a long while ago and they were just kind enough to remind me of it. Should I even have a shred of hope I could withdraw any winnings?
- Hiya Kylixer,
Top Game software casinos can be risky. I would not particularly recommend it. But i can suggest looking at our list here under Top Game Casinos.
I would recommend staying away from the ones that are marked with a warning sign though.
Being the ex expert on top game sites I recommend u stick to the Rome Partner Group which is Rome, Diceland and Diamond VIP Casinos. I always got paid in 30 to 40 days every time. Yes We Can Casino went from paying in 21 days to 10 weeks. The rest of the top game sites will screw u out of your winnings. Now defunk Aztec Casino was the worse. Right behind them is Vegas Casino 21. DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE. You will live to regret it. Winward Casino emailed me saying my withdrawal got rejected by Quicktender because my name didnt match at both places yet customer support at Quicktender told me there was never a rejected transaction for my account. In a 6 month period I played down to zero a total of $20,000 in withdrawals because I couldnt get paid. Then these places called my house wanting me to come back and play. When I said I couldnt get paid everyone of them gave me the same response. "Things have changed those people are no longer here." Good luck.
- Replied by
- at June 13, 2011, 20:18:47
- last active 3 months ago
- i have never had a problem getting my withdrawels from rialto and once the paperwork is done it gets fast ihave had my withdrawel in my bank iwhtin 7 days casino moons i had to redo my paperwork they were bought out by winward they were slow with my check but once i contacted the manager i have had no problems out of all of them they are the to i trust andi have been playing with them for a year or more
- Just before QuickTender went down, I got $100 paid out to me from Winward, off a $15 freebie they gave me. It took them about 2 wks to pay it, I think.
- All I can say about Winward Casino is run for your life. I won $1700 early May. Had made many deposits nov and dec of last year. Hadnt played since. Made $25.00 deposit in May and won. Soon as I went to withdraw they locked my account and never gave me a reason as to why they were not going to honor my winnings. I finally told em to stick it where the sun dont shine, but said you better give me back every deposit I ever made. They agreed. They wouldnt let me see my account to see the deposits I made etc. I got 3 deposits back. Long story short they wouldnt respond to my emails gave me the run around. Then I found all my deposit info and emailed that to them told them what I was missing. I have been lied to, given the run around, stalling telling me all refunds been given. So far ive received 150 dollars they still owe me 400.00 more. This time I outlined every deposit I made what they have refunded, what my bank verified etc They knew full well the deposits I made trying to tell me Ive been refunded. Just today i shot off my last email telling them enough is enough, I have an American Bank that is more than happy to look into why the deposits I made to a Casino is using Bogus deposit info. WInward shot back and told me they dont like to be threatened. I said I dont wish to open that can of worms its my big American Bank that wants to look into since the Feds are over it these days. Needles to say I said pay up then so I stop calling my bank looking for my refunds for last 2 months you assured me I received. Today finally Winward is on it. Ive never in my life dealt with such blatant liars and bad ones too. I have yet to ever get a straight answer from anyone at that Casino. I said you can steal my winnings, your not going to mess with my own money. Run for your life.
Rome is decent they are nice.
- God Laura they came up with a new scam after they couldnt use the usemywallet scam where u get told your real name at the casino doesnt match your real name at usemywallet and the withdrawal got rejected. Just beware in the future they will want u back by telling u that person doesnt work there anymore. Thats a line 3 top game sites used on me. I agree with u I would only play at Rome, I never got any bullchit from them over anything.
- I had very bad experience with 21 Dukes casino...satisfied playthrough.....sent in documentation......was told they have the right to reject any time they want....maybe next time my withdrawal request will go through...this is what they told me after numerous e-mails and phone calls. I remained polite but I would NEVER deposit again !!!! I live in US.
- Hi deedeemama.
Sorry to see your frustration.
I understand that they do reserve the right to refuse but at least they have to give you an answer of why they are refusing your request.
I don't have much experiences with Top game casinos and I too believe they are risky.
At this point I can only suggest you to keep pounding them.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played