Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 30 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- this is great , below is the email I received from all topgame casino. I have about a total of $80 from adding up all of the returned money from all of topgame casinos
This message was generated by our system and should actually have stated that you were receiving a refund from us due to the fact that we had a problem with several video slots. A bug was discovered which affected Dioblo 13& Dougies Delights.
As a result of this bug some players may have been disadvantaged when playing these games and hence our software provider Top Game has decided to compensate everyone who played these affected games.
The affected games have of course been fixed and as you can tell we are in the process of crediting all players as we speak.
However we do owe you two sincere apologies, one for the fact that we had a bug on some of our games and the second for the faulty email which was sent to you earlier.
Let me reassure you that no money was taken from any player and we are taking firm steps to ensure nothing like this will happen again.
Once again I offer my sincere apologies on behalf of Top Game platform and the Casino Management for this situation and any inconvenience that was caused to you and I hope to see you visiting us again soon.
- Just a quick update, after seeing that the glitch affected all Top Games casinos I started logging in to my other casinos. In both 7spins and Gold Vegas I am showing a Negative balance in my accounts and Live Chat says they are experiencing "Technical Difficulties" at the moment. Maybe their technical difficulties can change the negative to a positive and include a couple zeros added to the back of the dollar amount... grin
- I didn't get anything from any of the Top game casinos. I have deposited in maybe 4, but I have lost at least $14,000 at Thebes alone. I think I'll get a letter out. Thanks for letting us know. I have seen a few things go wrong, one is that on deuces wild the auto hold holds cards that is supposed to be a straight but not. I brought this to their attention a long time ago and I am sure I saw it happen again. Wish me luck.
- Following through on this, and doing some research around the net the "refund' seems to have come from the fact that three games at the casinos running Topgames software had the ability to hit the jackpots voided by the removal of two of the five required Wild symbols thus rendering a Jackpot impossible. Now hitting the jackpot is not something that happens except rarely, but the removal of those two wilds, one on first reel and one on 5th would have made the likelyhood of hitting a paying spin at a major disadvantage from the very first spin.
To compensate for the "Glitch", which was first brought to the Rome casino folks attention back in March (they finally announced the glitch and removed the games for a shorttime on the 19th of June) and it was found at ALL Topgames casinos Money Casino offered me... .05 cents in compensation. .02 for actual loss and .03 to make up for the "inconvenience".
Not sure if I should be Laughing or offended.
Am sure it will be awhile before I risk a deposit.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...