Topgame casinos sharing personal details?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- First I'll say that I have always liked Topgame's software.
However, casinos sharing Topgame platform can double check my personal details with each other if I have accounts in more than one casino. This is, as I see it, an abuse towards integrity and also against their own terms, and perhaps even illegal?
Just a week ago I was blocked out from ParisVip Casino just after I had created an account, deposited $30 and accepted a bonus and played for 1-2 minutes. The reason, according to a mail from their security department, was: "our system has detected inconsistencies in your account piffen and we have discovered behavior that violates our house rules stated in the Terms & Conditions of our site".
I believe that the only reason they could say this is because I have accounts in other Topgame casinos, though most of them have been inactive for 4 years. The only other Topgame casino I played recently was Black Diamond Casino, from which I also was blocked out after receiving and played a deposit bonus. Before that I had cashed out a few times without problems and the chat staff has always been nice there.
Since I had done nothing wrong at ParisVip casino, the conclusion is that they checked my history from other Topgame casinos, and thus those casinos have shared my personail details. I have never given my permission to that.
I mailed Topgame about this and asked what responsibility they have in this matter, but they have not responded yet after one week.
Any comments on this?Rated:
- / 5
- Well, I am aware of that they want to protect themselfs agaist bonus abuse (even though they are the one that give you the offer...) and I will survive this.
Can you really trust someone that use my personal information from someone else - that are obliged to protect my details - in purpose to confiscate my money when I make a deal with them on their own conditions?
- To be honest. There are several of us old vets who been playing online for over a decade. Some of us has been saying to avoid this or that casino. The whole entire group of TG is to be avoided. TG pulled some stunts with jackpots back in the past that showed they were crooks. They also did other things that soon followed. Some of us know fall for the nice slots, software or bonus traps. We see the signs, we use google to research a casino, we ask our friends on the forums before playing. But for new comers they have to learn the hard way sometimes. We all did at some point. Gambling can be fun but a learning experience too. My recommendation is to avoid ALL TG CASINOS!
- I think Chocolateman has the right idea with just avoiding these places altogether, although in all honesty its fairly common practice for casinos in the same group or same software platform to be sharing data these days and its clearly stated in the terms and conditions unfortunately, so if you dont like it you shouldnt play.
- I agree with you "chocolateman", and "wscalley".
It also seems that Topgame casinos are covering up all kind of circumstances that could possibly allow them to do exactly what they feel for to your account and Money. This is cited from Go Casinos T&C:s:
"16. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. ...the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:...."
And then follows eleven points - including using systems designed specifically to defeat the Casino - that "the Company" could arbitrarily refer to, in order to confiscate my money.
But if they are so completely paranoid, why start a casino at all? What happens if someone - accidentally, of course - in fact happen to win some money here? Will they prosecute you?
Time to send an angry dog on them...!
- Unfortunately, one foot wrong is all it takes. As long as the house has the edge, the house will always win and these T&C's are designed to give them even more of an edge.
I suggest to stay away from this software completely if they are sharing info and banning you from the getgo.
Do you think they will change their decision if you set that angry dog on them?
- Yes, I can't actually do anything but staying away nowadays, since I'm being banned at all Topgame casinos I try to register at. Last time it took 5 minutes and I did not even start to play. Chat support of course promised that such a thing would not happen at their casino...
And they will of course keep my money but not my account and give no answers to my mails...
The reason I bother at all is that I found a game that since I started 5-6 years ago have generated several payouts, played in the right way.
But I guess they found out too...
- Yes, "gabby", that is exactly my point. They choose to block me just after my deposits, even though they could have prevented me from deposit. This happened at:
- Paris VIP Casino, (VIP stands for "Very Indecent Place", from what I know), and
- Go Casino (Go, as in "Leave, and never come back - just give me your money first!")
Keep away! They don't deserve your money!
- piffen wrote:
Go Casino Club answered short after I sent them an link to this post, that they will refund my deposit.
There might be some hope for the human race after all.
Now I just wait for Paris VIP Casino to do the same.
Darn right too. They should never have allowed your deposit in the first place. Glad you got it back and GL with the other one.Rated:
- / 5
Ok, my last update:
- Replied by
- at August 13, 2014, 11:20:33
- last active 2 days ago
Also Paris VIP Casino decided finally to refund my deposit. I don't know the real reasons, but I am very thankful for this.
So, after blocking my account, both Go Casino Club and Paris VIP casino refunded my deposits in the end, Fine!
This, however, does not change the fact that Topgame casinos in particular have remarkable T&C:s. Be aware of them if you absolutely wants to play there!
Thanks for your comments, folks!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played