tournament opinion needed
Readers of this topic also read:
- Dear LCB'ers! We have two new Shop items for you, and both are provided by a newcomer to our...READ
- I'm looking for some advices from experienced players about tournament. I've been playing Magic Monkey at Super Slot casino. I bought the rebuy 3x already, $10 each rebuy. I played $1.25 per spin and tempted to go up to $6.25 per spin, but I still chickened out, just dont want to see my balance gone like the wind, lol. I'm currently ranked 48th with the balance of only $205, its a gurantee that I will win some prize with my standing right now. The tourney end at the beginning of April. If you were me, would you spin at $6.25 per spin?
- TAAADAAA wrote:
thanks dirk and blue,
I decided to hit couple spins with $6.25 per spin, then bang bang, I got 60 free spins, lol. I'm currently rank 17th and my balance is at $848. , back to $1.25 per spin or just leave it, there's still a long way to go.
Well done and good decision. Don't listen to me lol.
- I didnt see your post before I started playing $6.25 per spin, blue. But, your strategy is usefull and I also planned to do that. I just got lucky with that several spins, lol. Now, I'm at $1000 and rank 14th. I'm guranteed to win some nice prize I hope, question is if I should leave it and come back another day or continue to spin at $1.25 or $6.25?
anyway, thanks for all the feedback.
- The only thing I ahte about those "Free" tourneys, is they go for DAYS and that's just too tempting to an addict like me. I had the Crazy Slots game (5 reel wheel of chance) up to 129th position..Now it's all gone..Only at $2 a spin..Oh well, maybe I'll deposit somewhere if I don't win at Cherry Red today.
- i would stop playing for now
didnt know it was a tourney like thaT
you talked about rebuys so i thought it w as a win-box type tourny, but if the meaning is to gather as much chips as you can with a single entry, then wait a few days till maybe 4/5 hours for the end, and check your position, then if needed give it a little more
can you explain more of the toureny/prize structure?
cuz im not really sure if im picturing it right:)
- ok and you buy in, for a tenner, then try to win as much as you can with 10? or do you get more?
and the 10 rebuy, is that a new start, or do you get extra chips? no max minutes playtime?
if this is how i think it is and your at place 14 with no rebuys, i would certainly wait before making another move then, cause thats a good ROI!
and you can always play more like i said, if you drop down too much before the end.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played