tournament opinion needed
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I'm looking for some advices from experienced players about tournament. I've been playing Magic Monkey at Super Slot casino. I bought the rebuy 3x already, $10 each rebuy. I played $1.25 per spin and tempted to go up to $6.25 per spin, but I still chickened out, just dont want to see my balance gone like the wind, lol. I'm currently ranked 48th with the balance of only $205, its a gurantee that I will win some prize with my standing right now. The tourney end at the beginning of April. If you were me, would you spin at $6.25 per spin?
- TAAADAAA wrote:
thanks dirk and blue,
I decided to hit couple spins with $6.25 per spin, then bang bang, I got 60 free spins, lol. I'm currently rank 17th and my balance is at $848. , back to $1.25 per spin or just leave it, there's still a long way to go.
Well done and good decision. Don't listen to me lol.
- I didnt see your post before I started playing $6.25 per spin, blue. But, your strategy is usefull and I also planned to do that. I just got lucky with that several spins, lol. Now, I'm at $1000 and rank 14th. I'm guranteed to win some nice prize I hope, question is if I should leave it and come back another day or continue to spin at $1.25 or $6.25?
anyway, thanks for all the feedback.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
The only thing I ahte about those "Free" tourneys, is they go for DAYS and that's just too tempting to an addict like me. I had the Crazy Slots game (5 reel wheel of chance) up to 129th position..Now it's all gone..Only at $2 a spin..Oh well, maybe I'll deposit somewhere if I don't win at Cherry Red today.
- Replied by
- at March 12, 2010, 06:10:14
- last active about 1 month ago
- i would stop playing for now
didnt know it was a tourney like thaT
you talked about rebuys so i thought it w as a win-box type tourny, but if the meaning is to gather as much chips as you can with a single entry, then wait a few days till maybe 4/5 hours for the end, and check your position, then if needed give it a little more
can you explain more of the toureny/prize structure?
cuz im not really sure if im picturing it right:)
- ok and you buy in, for a tenner, then try to win as much as you can with 10? or do you get more?
and the 10 rebuy, is that a new start, or do you get extra chips? no max minutes playtime?
if this is how i think it is and your at place 14 with no rebuys, i would certainly wait before making another move then, cause thats a good ROI!
and you can always play more like i said, if you drop down too much before the end.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...