Treasure Mile advice
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 23 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi guys, I am hoping to find out if any of you have been paid recently by Treasure Mile? I have a withdrawal of $500 that I did 2 weeks ago now, wire transfer to a card. Because of this, and because of the new laws, I realize it's possible that the bank denied it. I haven't received the money yet, and am giving TM the benefit of the doubt. I talked to chat every day this week, today on the phone, and they keep giving me the run around. They say, we have transferred your case to our finance department and they are looking into it. Monday I was told I would know more by Tues., Tues. I got a really rude person who wouldn't put me to the finance dept. Today I called on the phone, and the guy Ray was nice, but no more helpful. I'm just trying to figure out what has happened with the withdrawal, and if it was denied by the bank, then request a check.
- Replied by
- at June 10, 2010, 02:47:13
- last active about 2 months ago
- Google international wire transfer traces. It takes time, but if it was denied the money ultimatly is returned to the sender, I just don't know how long it takes. I am only going to use my quicktender and checks for payouts right now, If I cash out anything big I am just going to do the International acct. in mexico and several trips across the border to get it.
So If I post I am going to mexico(I Dont go there even though I live 30 mins from the border) that means I won alot!!
- There's still a chance I will get paid, will keep ya updated.
Tom: Welcome to the Casino.How may I assist you today?
xxxxx.... I talked to Ray on the phone yesterday and he said I would know TODAY what is going on with my withdrawal. If the bank denied the wire transfer, you should know and I would like a check sent ASAP
Tom: One moment please
Tom: Thank you for holding
Tom: Please could you confirm your banking details as well as an address that you would like a courier check to be sent to if the wire has been rejected
Tom: You may forward this information in an email so that the finance team can make the necessary arrangements
Tom: Thank you, please could you forward this info in an email so that I can pass it onto the cashiers to facilitate payment
xxxx: My address is xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx: payment was supposed to have been sent already... so what is the status
Tom: The wire seems to have been rejected, that is why I have asked for the banking details to see if they match the one's on our records. The address details are needed to send a courier check
xxxxx: great, and when will a check be sent, and when will I recieve it
Tom: Please could you forward this information, as requested above, to the email address and as soon as the cashiers release the funs, you will be notified via email
xxxxx: I will forward the info to the cashier's, but I have been told every day by you all that I will receive an emial or phone call, and i haven't so I want to make sure I'm going to get paid soon.
Tom: The reason why there has been such a delay, is because the cashiers have had to wait for feedback from our banking processors on the wire transfer status
xxxxx: ok thanks, will forward now
Tom: Thank you for your patience and understanding
That is good to hear, I don't know why I don't play the Grand Eagle group more.. Especally since lucky creek paid my girlfriend 500 on the lucky25 code on something like the 10th time she used it.
- Replied by
- at June 10, 2010, 19:27:07
- last active 2 months ago
I don't think I have seen anyone that has really had a major problem getting paid by them(Allthough there was alot of complaining when almost everyone outside of us automaticly had accts under review upon registration)
- Replied by
- at June 11, 2010, 00:22:11
- last active 6 months ago
- Danz- I do have quicktender, but they don't allow withdrawals to it. At least it wasn't an option for me. I am not going to involve my bank right now with the new laws in effect, I already got my account put on hold for 'fraud questioning' etc. A check is fine, and thanks by the way, it's nice to know they pay their players.
- The saga continues. Today I go to TM's live chat to ask if my check was sent yesterday as promised. I am told by Ray that it wasn't, because the finance team needs written proof from the bank that it was rejected. Now they say that it was not rejected and in fact went through. I tell them I never got it, they say they want a letter stating it wasn't received. I get pretty irritated at this point because THEY TOLD ME that it was rejected, I didn't tell them. They actually say 'well you said it was rejected so you need to get us proof'. That set me sideways . Well I started to get pretty ticked off at the run around, and then Ray called me on the phone. So that's a good thing of them... but he didn't have any answers why this was happening. So now I am on the phone with the card trying to see if they did in fact receive it, or whatever.
- Replied by
- at June 15, 2010, 20:54:31
- last active about 1 month ago
- Replied by
- at June 16, 2010, 03:47:54
- last active 5 months ago
- The new info is yesterday they claimed that the finance team is 'searching for the wire transfer tracking number'. The bank says they need the WT tracking # to research since TM says it was paid. TM says they can't find it . NOW this morning, they tell me I was supposed to send in my bank statement and I dind't do it. They never told me to. So I just scanned and sent my statement for the last 2 months so they can see that I never got it. They still have not provided me with the tracking number. I personally don't think they sent it, I think they didn't do it, then were hoping I would forget about it. I even deposited with them after I won, so I'm really irritated. Now that they have my bank statement showing I never got it, we'll see what they can make up next.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played