Resolved - Treasure Mile Issue
Readers of this topic also read:
- Just wanted to tell of my experience at Treasure Mile today- deposited $90 which was taken from my Visa debit with their (TM) identification on it. it did not go into my TM account. Live chat told me it was a server issue "with my bank". I told them no it was not, it went through as a debit on my account so I was sure it was an error on the part of TM. After I kept getting this lame explanation I clicked on "email transcript of chat" so I could have a copy of it. As soon as I did that I received a call from "Ed", same person I had ben talking to in live chat. He then went on an on about it being "pending" in my Visa account and that he was sure that in a couple of hours it would show back up there (because I want to play in a couple of hours and not when I actually made the deposit)..when he finally stopped talking long enough to hear me say it was not "pending" in my Visa, it was taken out as a"debit" he then changed his tune and said "well you will have to fax us the information and when the finance dept. comes in they will review it. Money gone just like that. I finally said to him "as it stands at this moment you have stolen my money and I will consider it stolen money until it is back in my account, my Visa or Treasure Mile. He hung up on me. Now considering I play on the entire genesys group every day and make deposits of $1000 a week there and have never once made a withdrawal (yeah I know) one would think they would just give me the $90 to make me happy instead of giving me this run around..ugh..I am so pissed.
- Boy masskat that is just incredible... I am so sorry you are having this problem! Zuga may be able to help you with this, but heck you still can't play now...
One thought came to mind... since it is genesys group, could the money have gone into one of the other casinos in the group? I think they allow you to move money from one to another of their casinos... it's a long shot that this may be the case, but maybe??
- I have faxed and emailed support. I did get a response right away from support saying they will review this and apologizing for my situation. They then asked me to scan my bank statement which I had already done and I received another email stating I would be contacted within the hour. I will be the first person to say they handle this well if in fact they give me my money within the hour. I did not know you could move money around in that same group of casinos..never heard that before and yes anything is possible but since I only keep one casino on my computer at a time I am not going to download the others to see if the money is on there (unless I do not hear from them in the next day or so resolving this to my satisfaction. Thanks for the heads up
- update-just received this
Thank you for contacting us.
I have just checked our fax and I can confirm that we haven't received any fax from you. Please go to the nearest I cafe and request them to scan the documents for you. This is simply to ensure that we receive the best quality documents as also sometimes the fax doesn't come through clear.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or queries as we are available 365 days a year for your convenience.
Treasure Mile Casino Support"
I pretty much told them that since I received the fax # from live support and also received an acknowledgement on my fancy fax machine that it went through they could go to a cafe and use my $90 to buy coffee for their staff..and that I am not being inconvenienced because of them one more time (I don't have a scanner)..my next email to them will be to tell them that I will spend a lot of time informing every casino forum I am a member of of my experience. I am assuming they care..:(
- Jeez Louise! They have some nerve telling you to go to an I cafe to have them scanned, goofballs! I loved your answer to them about it though! I should have you send them to my online fax account and I could forward them online to them... by fax or email. If you want some help in that direction, just pm me... I'd be glad to help.
- Several years back I had this happen to me at a few casinos. I always got my money, but sometimes it took a few days to make it. It can be as simple as a glitch in internet communications.
FYI, you don't have to "FAX" anything to casinos anymore - they accept screenshots via email. If you have an online account where you can see that it was taken out of your account, just take a screenshot & email it to them; I've never had any requested record denied & I've been doing this for years. I don't get paper copies of my bills or bank stmts, so they have to accept the screenshot.
Hang in there & I'm sure it'll be handled in your favor.
Screenshots are very easy to make - I think there's a thread here on how to do them. But I'll give you a quickie lesson here.....
- Replied by
- at March 16, 2012, 00:31:05
- last active 17 days ago
1. Go to the window you want a screenshot of.
2. Press your "Print Scrn" button - very top of keyboard, 3rd button from the right hand side - directly above "Insert" button.
3. Open MS Word, Photoshop, MS Photo Editor - any one of those programs. Go to the File menu dropdown, and click paste.
4. Save image as "(name of your file).gif or .jpg - either one works.
5. Made sure you save it somewhere you'll remember. If mine are temporary only, I save them directly to my Desktop. Or you can make a folder in your Pictures file for "Screenshots".
6. Send an email to the casino and "attach" your file.
If this is confusing, let me know, or maybe someone else can chip in.
- Great idea for her LhasaLover!! Did not even think of that and I am the queen of screenshots... I take shots of everything! One thing I can add to this is you can paste the screenshot directly into Paint which is included with all microsoft windows packages. It is under All Programs, Accessories, Paint... you can save it as a jpg or jpeg file and you are ready to attach and send.
I'll have to try the Paint program. I loved MS Photo Editor, but they dropped it from whatever version of Windows this is. lolololol Hell, they update these things so fast, can't even keep up with them anymore. I just set everything to auto-update so they stay current. Woke up to IE9 last week when I hadn't even heard of it yet. hehehe
- Replied by
- at March 16, 2012, 01:11:25
- last active 17 days ago
- Replied by
- at March 16, 2012, 02:00:47
- last active 10 days ago
- masskat wrote:
who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks..I followed your perfect instructions and sent it to them...I am kind of overly excited now that I can do screenshots..lol
Damn..that was cool..much thanks
Well, that just tickles me to know my directions worked for you! I hope things get worked out with TM quickly now. Good luck!!
- Replied by
- at March 16, 2012, 07:12:19
- last active 39 min ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played