Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 11 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Today am really thinking, something stinks, won 170 in paddy power, every spin there after lost.
Played cosmic fortune at next casino got bonus round and won 18 pence followed by 70 losing spins. won 84 pounds at bet 365 then played wonky rabbits and every spin lost, so a think honestly there all rigged, you are only allowed so much of a win. Theses cookies they put on your computer a think make sure of of it am totally disgusted the same old pattern where ever a go, TOTAL CON, if a could get a hold of a body a would kill
Hi Stephen Clax Mclachlan,
- Replied by
- at August 03, 2016, 03:01:32
- last active 20 hrs ago
I'm really sorry to hear that, but maybe it's just a bad luck. We sometimes win sometimes lose. It doesn't mean that if we lose our money, the casino is rogue. In case you suspect that a casino has a bad business practice or vague T&C, you can always post your complaint in our 'Player Complaints' section HERE or in 'Direct Casino Support' section HERE.
We are always willing to help our members.
- No am not calling any casino a rouge, I play a lot , just this is a few times now after I am doing well, I have NOTED on several occasions , the very unbelievable amount of no win spins in a row. This is after i change from the slot which gave the good win, for example, a win of £84 in starburst andchange to wonky wabbits playing only 30p spins not a single win, no sorry a won 20p an 10p here an there so roughly 300 spins in a row no win. On another occasion a £150 win in starburst change to neon stax 20p spins again took all no winning spins, Then the cosmic fortune bonus lynn 18 pence a mean come on that alone is offensive. Could any body tell me this. when playing for real money should the slot say at the top of the browser FALSE MODE. Thanks but lynn for taking the the timeto offer me yoursupport very kind,,,,
- yeah we all need to make money, or why would you open a casino, a dont expect to win all time or for a slot to constantly pay me out and yes eberetta a do know that losing is also part of the game,, but a think your missing my point an 18p bonus win is actually a 12p loss and 300 to 400 spins in a row would you not say is just taking the pish
Omg a similar thing happened to me on sporting bet casino.
- Replied by
- at August 03, 2016, 06:35:43
- last active 8 hrs ago
I won a large sum of money and cashed out.
The next day I just lost everything, no matter the game or software it's like they put some sort of gremlin on your account.
Definitely something odd their and that experience has put me off online gambling forever no doubt.
- At last I am not alone, you understand mfayyaz ,,,,there is most certainly something strange as normally , when you play slots It would play with you give a bit, take a bit an so on but come on,, am only noticing this kind of thing after a fair win, then after you change from the winning slot to another you then have not a single win yes it gives a pay line SMALLER THAN THE BET,,, yep £84 in 30p spins in wonky wabbits a know is hard to imagine , with no single win, not to mention a MASSIVE £150 at 20p a spin in neon stacks.
I am almost sure they track you where ever you go, They say slots keep no record of play well how come
PLAYBOY for example keeps track of what freespin progress you make and folks how many times have you closed a slot logged out the casino, then returned a few days later open your favorite slot and LOW AN BEHOLD THE SLOT STILL HAS THE SAME BET AMOUNT THAT YOU PLAYED THE LAST TIME, not them all but some, so it does keep a record. COOKIES they put in your computer is a bit iffy WHY a don't understand should go check a found some casinos had 16 cookies on my PC, is this why when we complain that theres a fault they tell us to clear our cache,,, well if no one put cookies there to start with a wouldn't have to, Truth is we really do not know what it could be or for
- WELL it goes from bad to worse after spinning over 500 spins today on 4 different slots at william hill a had wait for it 12 winners and the biggest payout was 50p note all spins were 1p a line, also a further £20 at party casino which yet again there was not even 1 single win so honestly that's something like 5000 spins or more in 7 casinos all and all a 1p Aline total winning spins roughly 35 which the biggest profit from was 40p now you cant say its bad luck and how can any body for 1 minute say those slots are random when there very consistant it seems totally believe that the cookies left on my PC by the casinos have a bug in it as YOU CANT CALL IT BAD LUCK there is something very underhanded going on ,,,, Not long ago a made a post about starburst acting and spinning weired and it was made into a joke BUT HEY GUYS 2 WEEKS LATER YOU WERE WARNING EVERY ONE ABOUT FAKE NETENT GAMES i really wounder
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played