Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- if you don't have quicktender acct and don't want to have it, then How do you make withrawal at Microgaming casinos? I mean do you have other options?
- I usually see the option for a bank wire at microgaming casino's.....unfortunately every rival casino I have spoken with has told me an ewallet is the only method for usa to cashout!
- Hi Taaadaaa,
I just looked on their site and it says this (with times for withdrawals too)
* Mailed checks - up to 21 days (Not available to US players)
* Use My Wallet - 1 to 2 working days
* Eco Card - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* OCT (Visa) - 3 working days (Not available to US players)
* Courier Checks - 3 to 6 working days (Not available to US players)
* Wire/DBT/Swift transfer - 6 to 10 working days (Not available to US players)
* NETeller - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* EZIPay - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* MoneyBookers - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* Click2Pay - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* ClickNBuy - 1 to 2 working days (Not available to US players)
* Initial CADEFT withdrawal timeframe: 5 to 7 working days
Can you use any of those two that are left for US players?
I've searched too, lol. Maybe it means Echeck, I'm not sure thoublueday wrote:
I've searched and searched and can't seem to find out what it means.
Sorry aboiut that Taaadaaa. Maybe someone else can shed some light.
- I play @ Lake Palace & have always received a check for my winnings; they still offer this option, AND they pay quickly. I've NEVER had a problem w/ them & have been playing w/ them for years.
- TAAADAAA wrote:
CAD = Canadian Dollar
EFT = ECheck??
I have no other option to make the withdraw, wow I don't know what to do
I'm thinkin' EFT means electronic funds transfer?
- oh my, I keep on staring at $500 balance I won last nite with BJ Ballroom, my 1st Microgaming win ever, lol. I really want to make a withdraw, but I don't have quicktender account. Any suggestion would be appreciated
- well, I had quicktender acct, but they closed it. They didn't state exact what the reason was, all I know is that another company claimed that I was involved in some kind of fraudulent activities, Idk what that company is, but quicktender closed my acctto do their investigation or whatever and I'm not allowed to have a new one. I'm really stuck on this, if the casino making an exception by paying thru money gram that would be wonderful. How is your relation with BJ Ballroom?blueday wrote:
Well I don't know Taaadaaa. I'm stuck for suggestions taking into account that you are so limited.
Why dont you have a quicktender account? Are you not allowed to sign up now?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played