USA Players Accepted!!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Chat with CasinoUS
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Matthew'
Matthew: Welcome to the Casino Support Desk. How can I help you?
Josephine: Hi, just curious, are you accepting usa players now?
Matthew: Unfortunately, as per recent legislations our licensor, Microgaming, had to remove the United States as an option to register as your location in an attempt to prevent new US registrations. We still have current US players, but as for new registrations, they are being stopped.
Josephine: Thanks you for your time
Matthew: It has been a pleasure to assist. Please do not hesitate to contact us again with any queries you may have. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Josephine: Have a great night
- I just spoke to live chat too and this is what was said:
ava: hi there is a bit of confusion at the our forum about your site. Hoping you can help me.
Matthew: Hi Ava
ava: and there is a thread at our site
ava: some members say they received an email saying US ok
ava: someone said chat said no
ava: can you clear this up?
Matthew: Only for old accounts Ava, still no new accounts allowed i'm afraid
ava: ok thank you for your help!!
- LOL.. Thank you Lips, but well you know me.. i'm still a little confused.. how are old usa accounts that were already accepted and playing there be excited about "CasinoUS is now accepting USA players?
Were they able to play but could not deposit and now can... ahhhh
So old USA accounts are being accepted at their new USA accepted casino... but no new USA people can join lol? grrrrr
I know i'll figure it out, ill get it i promise.. just give me a moment lmao...
- The funny thing is the casino webpage has american flags, the statue of liberty etc etc plastered allllll over the place, but do not accept new usa players...lmao
Players that have had an account prior to 2008 were still allowed to play and deposit at casinous , and now only existing players will be migrated to the new casino software for USA players. Eventually they will accept new registrations from the USA but not for now. I hope that helped.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at May 22, 2010, 02:27:24
- last active about 1 month ago
- Not so fast everyone. I was an "old" US player that was able to change over to this "new" casinoUS. I deposited and was out of $150 in about 20 minutes playing penny slots. Never received any bonus rounds. I contacted online help chat and this is what I got:
Kenneth: okay, I deposited and played yesterday and received the 100% match bonus, thank you. However, I played the penny slots that $150 only lasted about 20 minutes. I don't think you will be getting too many players if that the odds. I know it's all luck and you can't control it, but normally it isn't that bad.
Chris: I do understand but there are restrictions we have for USA players at the moment Kenneth
Kenneth: What restrictions? As a US player I'd like to know the restrictions BEFORE I deposit. I don't want to be playing if I have NO chance of winning.
Chris: The odds are always going to be 50/50 that I cant say , there are no restrictions at this time. You can still play and if you would like to withdrawal , you may do so. ( Just note the normal wagering requirements )
Kenneth: Okay you said there ARE retrictions for USA players and now you said there are NO restrictions at this time. Which one is it?
Chris: They are slowly closing the USA markets in middle June ( We dont have a date yet ) but you can still play at the moment and once the accounts are closed and you should have had a balance you still would receive those funds.
Kenneth: Okay thanks for clearifing that. This Casino was advertised to me as a USA friendly casino, they changed it from Maple Casino. Will this one be taking away too?
Chris: That is correct , our whole group would slowly go away ( Vegas Partner Lounge )
Kenneth: Thanks for the heads up.
Chris: You're most welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Kenneth: that's all
I'm not saying that are not letting US players win, but it does seem like something they can do to be able to get as MUCH as they can from US, before they can't get anymore. THey would be very hard press to pay out any jackpots IF they have NO chance of getting you to spend it back at the casino.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...