Vanguard Casino - Shady
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
So I'm a new member of this forum but have been following LCB for several months now; This is my first post so I'm hoping it's going in the right category; First, let me just throw my addictive personality factor out there so there's no questions.. Needless to say, I use the no deposit bonuses frequently, whether it's to try out the new casinos/games or simply because I'm strapped for cash and want to play. However, under normal circumstances, I spend a grip of money each week depositing at various casinos.. Did I mention my addictive personality?
I'll get to the point... I saw Vanguard Casino listed in the Rival Casinos, as I'm pretty fond of those and not sure why (I rarely ever win, whether I deposit or not). I had never seen their casino listed, so I checked out the website and was drawn to the $20 no deposit bonus listed in their promos as well as on the main page --> *big shocker* After the download was complete and I filled in the registration information, I selected 'play for real', proceeded to the cashier, but saw no option for a no deposit bonus listed in the promotions section. I contacted live help and since I have a tendency to ramble, I copied and pasted the conversation; the only thing I've edited from the i.m. is my personal info, so read on and decide for yourself.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. You are currently placed in queue number 1. The average wait is 55seconds. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Albert'
Me: Hi I just registered for the site, but saw before downloading & registering there was a $20 no deposit bonus to claim to try out the games...how would I go about redeeming that? dob is **/**/****
Albert: Welcome to Vanguard Casino Live Support. How may I assist you?
Me: By the way, thank you Albert for responding promptly; some casinos are horrible about making you wait forever until an operator responds.
Albert: May I have your Login name and email address please?
Me: login name: ******* email address: **********
Albert: One moment please.
Albert: Thank you for holding.
Albert: We're sorry but this account is not eligible for this bonus promotion. This account would be eligible for other match promotions.
Me: why is my account not eligible?
Albert: We're sorry but we didn't have access to this information. I am sorry to inform you but the casino reserves the right to deny promotions to anyone, without disclosing the reason why.
Albert: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: but Albert, your website says a $20 no deposit bonus is available to anyone who downloads the casino; isn't that false advertising in a sense? I'm a good depositing casino player
Me: I just always like to try out the games to see if I'm spending my money in the right places
Me: It's ok I'm a member of a huge forum of casino goers and i'll be sure to post this transcript of our conversation to let everyone know what this casino is about
Me: but you have a great day albert
Albert: We're sorry this account would be eligible for other match promotions. However it may change on the future.
Albert: Thank you for using Live Support. Should you have any future questions, please contact us again.
Me: oh i have plenty of questions
Me: thought you guys were called live support; so support my questions with answers. make some sense this is ridiculous.
Me: this is a brand new account, i don't have multiple accounts, this is the very first time i've registered with you guys.
Me: but let me guess, you're not there anymore.
Me: it's ok, soon everyone will know exactly how you guys interact with customers, word for word.
Me: it's not about the no deposit bonus anymore, it's about principle.
Albert: We're sorry but your requested promotion is not available for this account. Other match promotions will be available. As we have already stated the casino reserves the right to deny promotions to anyone, without disclosing the reason why.
Albert: All entitled promotion will be available at your casino cashier.
Albert: Unfortunately there is nothing that we as Support can do in regard to this matter.
Albert: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Albert: We're sorry, but as no response has been given to us for some time we will need to close this chat session. You may contact us again at any time if any further help is needed.
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
*notice 'prince albert', as I'll now refer to him, only responded at the end after I threatened to smear their name again*
*my question is, who/what are they there to support exactly? i am f'ing LIVID*
- I completely agree SHADY!!
I have been trying to cash out my no deposit winnings since sept 11th.
I have never cashed out before this time i got lucky. I did what they asked to be able to cash out, i did deposit. I was told yesterday that it would be processed today. I contacted live support today and they said it would be the 21st?? I told them i did not appreciate being misinformed, and asked if they would help me out until it was processed and was told that they cannot do anything unless i deposit again, i said if you would process my withdrawl i would gladly deposit. Needless to say, i had no luck, I can't wait til monday and see if my withdrawl gets processed.
- ok guys what you explain here is pretty normal, andhas nothing to do wtih them beeing shady or anything.
many people who have accounts at various rival casinos and had cashouts are bonusbanned automatically in many new rival casinos. its an automatic system in the software, not the casino. this problem is also happening to me since i once made a cashout from vegas regal off a freechip. i was in contact with vegas regal, they told me they dont mind about this bonus banning and will continue in giving me promos and freebies, which they did.
few days ago i saw vanguard cm accredited so i downloaded and surprise no promos available for me. as i think this rule is pretty unfair as i was new ustomer to them i wrote them an email explaining and asking them if they can make me eligible again. they replied quite soon and tada all promos were there. so i played the freeby, got damn lucky and cashed out the 15th. i really hope to receive the withdrawal on monday also, was alittle disappointed it didnt sho up yesterday.
@ threadstarter: you should be careful with threatening to livechat that you will blackmail them in forums for things you have no clue about. they acted totally professional and yes they can deny you promos without reason. maybe you should have asked a little more polite and they would have given you the freechip also. but what you said to the chat rep was totally stupid and inappropriate, sorry.
lets see how fast they process..
- Ok; coxwel, I didn't blackmail anyone. Maybe you need to re-read it, or go sit in a corner with some crayons and practice your lower case letters. Also I was exceptionally polite, as in the beginning of the chat session I even thanked them for responding so quickly and was very 'please' and 'thank you'-ish; It's funny how your last paragraph to me is so hypocritical... you're telling me to be more polite, but then you're basically calling me clueless and stupid. Oh, how the first three letters of your screen name are so fitting. Tata
- I agree nowayordinary, this is a forum and we are here to share our OPINIONS and EXPERIENCE, you were mearly sharing what happened to you and even had the courtesy of asking readers to JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES. you never blackmailed, or trash talked anyone, or anything, and as for Cox, glad you had a better luck with them, but you have no right to got off on the creator of this post, that was their experience and they have every right to share it....I for one am thankful for this post as I will not trust any casino that shows and offer then refuses to honor it.....especially when they tell you they can do it at their discretion without any reason to you....who's to say they won't turn around and refuse your payout at their decision also?? If I don't hear back from a certain casino who's been dicking me around for the last week about a private bonus i was offered by tomorrow, then I too an gonna share what happened with me and let everyone on here know about it!!!
- @ nowyaordinary: i think you didnt understand y point. sorry for calling you stupid but what you wrote in chat to the operator is not ok in my opinion as you yell at him without knowledge of whats its about in all rivals. i mean with blackmailing them that you threaten them to post the transcript etc just because youre denied a nd bonus. you just have to agree that you have no right to get it, its always the casinos decision. i tried to explain you the rival bonusbanning etc. have you read it or have you only read i wrote stupid in my post? :-\
what vangiard did there will happen to you in all new rivals you sign up. and its not like they offer sth on their page and then refuse it to you. they have clear terms stated combined with the promos which ark the point that the promos are not available for everyone. maybe you take my advice and write their customer srvice an email explaining your situation and iam sure theyll give you the promos as well.
you can also go on cm board to talk to the rep of vanguard directly.
ps. i just wanted to help you with my answer and yes i was little sarcastic but i just was because you should have informed yourself first. look you felt slapped by them ok i understand, but if you would have known the reason why youre not eligible for promos i guess your first post would have benn a little more differentiated.
ps: no problem you can call me cox as well i like my screen name
- The people who works in Rivals livechat has every Rival casinos support except for Slotocash who have their own. They never know the reason why casinos have banned someone. Maybe the OP where just from the wrong country, couse the first thing he was told was that he would get the other promotions, but not the No deposit.
I don't get either one from any new casino and I know that I every time has to turn to the casino manager directly, by mail, and ask him to look into it.
I also think that their support could be a little nicer sometimes, but they are just doing their job and someone has probably given them direction of what to say or not.
And coxwell....nice to read something nicer from you too. You can be a little too hard sometimes
- yes youre right they have same support, and the only reason they give if youre denied promos is that they cant give you any reason . but in most cases its this bonus banning after cashout. once you made a cashout on rival youre account is like flagged if you won more than you deposited.
but as i said not all casinos take this serious but only remove it if you ask for it.
also different countries have different wr on all bonusses mostly.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played