vegas regal and tropica usa blocked

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    5,963
    views
    18
    replies
    Last post ago over 5 years by blueday
    No avatar normal

    rebecca1984

      Jr. Member
    • online
    • 66
      thanks given
    • 19
      thanks received

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        rebecca1984

          Jr. Member
        • online
        • 66
          thanks given
        • 19
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Jr. Member
          95
        • online
        Heads up just tried to log into vegas regal and tropica got the same message for both country ip blocked.  I live in usa in florida ,  sorry players more slamming doors
      • 9s1jj83

        kattboots

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1673
          thanks given
        • 1090
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,814
        • last active 19 days ago
        Thanks! I just got the same thing at BetCave... posted a screenshot under the BetCave thread.

        katt
      • Avatar 18318

        JacobBlack

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        STAND IN THE CORNER AND SCREAM WITH ME!!
                                    
        • 118
          thanks given
        • 190
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          868
        • last active about 1 month ago
        This doesn't surprise me at all.. Wouldn't be surprised if Vtech wasn't next!
      • Index

        blueday

          admin
        • online
          • 18114
            thanks given
          • 9777
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,080
          • online
          Oh dear - I guess it was inevitable but so sorry ladies and gents.

          blue
        • No avatar normal

          Rock222

            Sr. Member
          • offline
          • 39
            thanks given
          • 81
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Sr. Member
            387
          • last active 4 months ago
          yep got those messages,and well now my computer has a whole lot less casinos installed on it..
        • Index

          chillymellow

            Mighty! Member
          • female
          • offline
          ...chillymellow...
          My turn to play bingo!
          • 1051
            thanks given
          • 1114
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Mighty! Member
            3,586
          • last active 23 days ago
          Also Casino Lust. 
        • Avatar 1850

          helwin

            Super Hero
          • female
          • offline
          • 381
            thanks given
          • 275
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,730
          • last active 2 days ago
            I guess I won't be getting any birthday presents from them. Why is BP still okay I wonder?
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

          Lipstick

            admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 6795
            thanks given
          • 10276
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            12,317
          • last active 16 hrs ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • No avatar small
          Hmmm it is interesting that after making a decision to allow existing players only, they have decided to pull the plug all together on US players.

          As dismal as this all looks i think there is a method to their madness. I am not so sure the casinos at this point are shutting their doors in fear of getting seized, rather building a good reputation with US authorities once it becomes legalized.

          It seems to be drawing near especially with the Internet Tax Bill that was just introduced. We have not had this kind of gaming news since last year with Barney Frank's bill.

          Setting the wheels in motion to get a piece of the American apple pie is what it has ever been all about and now something is being done about it.

          Sit tight folks, for every door that is shutting a new one is about to open.

          Lips
        • Index

          chillymellow

            Mighty! Member
          • female
          • offline
          ...chillymellow...
          My turn to play bingo!
          • 1051
            thanks given
          • 1114
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Mighty! Member
            3,586
          • last active 23 days ago
          How many of us got the door slammed when our money was still inside?
        • No avatar normal

          medtrans

            Hero Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 566
            thanks given
          • 348
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            963
          • last active 6 hrs ago
          lipstick_xoxos wrote:

          Hmmm it is interesting that after making a decision to allow existing players only, they have decided to pull the plug all together on US players.

          As dismal as this all looks i think there is a method to their madness. I am not so sure the casinos at this point are shutting their doors in fear of getting seized, rather building a good reputation with US authorities once it becomes legalized.

          It seems to be drawing near especially with the Internet Tax Bill that was just introduced. We have not had this kind of gaming news since last year with Barney Frank's bill.

          Setting the wheels in motion to get a piece of the American apple pie is what it has ever been all about and now something is being done about it.

          Sit tight folks, for every door that is shutting a new one is about to open.

          Lips



          I wonder how long it will take to get legalized internet gambling in the U.S.  The way things work here, I am guessing it could be years.  Hope I am wrong, but just being realistic.

          medtrans
        • No avatar normal

          sophiesmom

            Sr.Newbie
          • offline
          • 0
            thanks given
          • 2
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Sr.Newbie
            40
          • last active 4 months ago
          all of my rivals got the same no country message except Slot o Cash.  It has Visa and Am Ex for deposit methods, and wire transfer for withdrawal.  Anyone in US tried this lately?
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

          Lipstick

            admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 6795
            thanks given
          • 10276
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            12,317
          • last active 16 hrs ago
          medtrans wrote:


          I wonder how long it will take to get legalized internet gambling in the U.S.  The way things work here, I am guessing it could be years.  Hope I am wrong, but just being realistic.

          medtrans


          Only time will tell meds but i am going to put my money on it being sooner then what we might all expect. Sure seems like they would drag their heels but they seem to be on a mission. Time will tell...........

          Lips
        • Avatar 20717

          bonusroundplease

            Super Hero
          • female
          • offline
          • 405
            thanks given
          • 427
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,103
          • last active 3 months ago
          Ruby Royal can be added to that list also.

          I don't know if Zuga can help or not but I received a 25 free chip at Tropica to play 3D game.  Max cashout out was 25 I believe.  I went to withdrawal it and redeposit it and there was no cashout or deposit button.  I went to support and was told I couldn't cash it out and I asked why did they give me the free chip anyway.  I still have 1900+ in my Tropica account and can't even get my measly 25 bucks.

          Same thing happened at Ruby Royal, I claimed a free chip around the same time as Tropica and made playthrough.  Max cashout was 50.  After it timed out they reduced my balance to 50 but I still was unable to cashout.  When I inquired about this they said there was nothing they could do and I asked why did I get the free chip in the first place.  They said it was an old chip which was BS cause I check all my accounts daily.  I just want my 20 from Tropica where I have deposited 1000's and my 50 from Ruby Royal where again, I have deposited quite a bit.

          If any help can be giving I would appreciate it greatly.  User name for both casinos is cnolley.  Thanks!
        • No avatar normal

          medtrans

            Hero Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 566
            thanks given
          • 348
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            963
          • last active 6 hrs ago
          lipstick_xoxos wrote:

          medtrans wrote:


          I wonder how long it will take to get legalized internet gambling in the U.S.  The way things work here, I am guessing it could be years.  Hope I am wrong, but just being realistic.

          medtrans


          Only time will tell meds but i am going to put my money on it being sooner then what we might all expect. Sure seems like they would drag their heels but they seem to be on a mission. Time will tell...........

          Lips


          Sure hope you are right.  I find myself going to the land casino more often now and am spending too much money!  I tend to bet less when I play online and quit sooner.  Thus losing less money.

          medtrans
        • Index

          blueday

            admin
          • online
            • 18114
              thanks given
            • 9777
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,080
            • online
            bonusroundplease wrote:

            Ruby Royal can be added to that list also.

            I don't know if Zuga can help or not but I received a 25 free chip at Tropica to play 3D game.  Max cashout out was 25 I believe.  I went to withdrawal it and redeposit it and there was no cashout or deposit button.  I went to support and was told I couldn't cash it out and I asked why did they give me the free chip anyway.  I still have 1900+ in my Tropica account and can't even get my measly 25 bucks.

            Same thing happened at Ruby Royal, I claimed a free chip around the same time as Tropica and made playthrough.  Max cashout was 50.  After it timed out they reduced my balance to 50 but I still was unable to cashout.  When I inquired about this they said there was nothing they could do and I asked why did I get the free chip in the first place.  They said it was an old chip which was BS cause I check all my accounts daily.  I just want my 20 from Tropica where I have deposited 1000's and my 50 from Ruby Royal where again, I have deposited quite a bit.

            If any help can be giving I would appreciate it greatly.  User name for both casinos is cnolley.  Thanks!



            I would suggest posting in the direct casino support Tropica thread Bonusround to start with.  If Duwayne can help then maybe the other casino can do something to help.  If there is nothing Duwayne can do, then it is highly likely the other casino won't be able to help either.

            Just a suggestion to start the ball rolling.

            blue

          lcb activities in the last 24 hours

          • 36
            new members
          • 635
            members online
          • 21572
            guests online
          • 86
            new posts
          • 2673
            free games played
          Join the club

          Most viewed forum posts

          • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
            Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
            More Free Chips
          • 200 zpsnwkvewod
            Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
            Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
          • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
            LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
            CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

          Join today and start earning rewards

          You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
          S logo
          Select Language
          Search
          Search Results

          Report to moderator

          Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

          Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

          Submit
          39012170