vegascasino21 nd withdrawal
Readers of this topic also read:
- one year ago,i played a nd bonus at this casino.i think it was a 30 free chip with a 99 times playtrhough,and a 50 max withdrawal.they asked for my docs,i send it,but they never payed me.yesterday i downloaded this casino again,logged in,and what did i find...my 50 withdrawal was still pending...after one year...can you believe this.requested it once again...
- sorry to hear that Carlos
Unfortunately we won't be able to help your issue as they have been giving us a runaround for months and one of the previous complaints is still unresolved.
For these reasons we have them on our Casino Warnings list.
hope youll get your money, however I suspect they have serious financial problems.
I've been playing vegascasino21 for almost 6months and their service has been great so far. I'm one of their VIP players and I have two withdrawals so far and its processed less than a week. Only recently I have an approved withdrawals of $5892.00 ( 1 week ago ) and a pending of more than $4000+ (3 months ago). Not to mention that my current account balance is at $16,000. My amount is huge because I'm a regular VIP player.
The operators are nice bunch of people, it's just that the finance department and technical department are not doing their job fast enough. They have problems with their processors and I hope they can solve it fast. It's a great casino to play and the bonuses are great!
PS : Zuga , do you have a direct contact with them ? Recently, their live chat is not working and emails are not responding. The Casino Manager promised and assured that I can get my money but sometimes the final decision is always not the finance, not the chat operators. Hope you can help..
I can see the concern here froggy on your part to protect the members because we have to be leery of shills. And with only 3 posts (one was a duplicate and removed) all boosting this casino we have to protect LCB members.
- Replied by
- at July 22, 2011, 17:48:55
- last active 1 hour ago
I am sure that shahran84 can understand that and appreciate the efforts taken on the forum. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and in the mean time welcome to the forum shahran!
Right with ya on that one Jade......with that kind of cash tied up in a casino they should be treating him with red carpet service .Just once i wish i had that kind of winnings
- They are bunch of nice operators. In fact, I know all of them, people like Dave, Austin, Jack, Thomas and Vincent (their new manager). They will usually follow up my withdrawal closely and I've been paid twice with no problems so far. Just that for last two months, they had problems with their processors ( which the reason is confidential ). It is a legit casino, or else I won't have deposited more than $10,000 with them. I'm one of their VIP players there.
The one that is to be blame is the finance and technical department. They are abit slow in working. So it's beyond the chat support's power to handle the situation. Right now, the chat system appears to have not working, can anyone log into the chat system and see if anyone response? Coz, there's appears to be no response. I value your feedback
- some people are really blinded by some casinos even if they are proven to be rogue,take me for example.A couple of years ago i would have supported the go group even though i have heard soooo many horror stories about checks they send bouncing and rude csr not to mention money being taken.I guess it has to happen to some people personally for them to learn.That reminds me of the old saying you can lead a horse to water but u cant make him drink.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played