VEGASCASINO21 THIEVES SCAMMERS AND CONARTISTS
Readers of this topic also read:
- Unfortunetly, I have been depositing on this site for about 2 months now, and just won big enough to want to cashout now. I get up to 500 dollars which is the max for my 25 dollar deposit, and I ask them for the form I need to print off and fax back so that I can be ready for the documents come monday. The guy tells me only the cashier can send me one through email. I tell him this is ridiculous and to just give me the link to the form and then he bans me for being "unreasonable"... My account is blocked.. The phone number they list for blocked accounts automated message is a nmber that says its been disconnected and the other phone number on their website says that they are unable to take calls and has said that for 3 days. These guys are flat out morons and deserve to be black listed from all users. If anyone has any idea how to get my money from these guys who now cannot be reached because they never answer emails (sent over 50 emails and are not blocked, I get the emails that i deposit so I know i recieve emails from themand I got one from support the first time about echecks) PLEASE HELP!
- I know I can't help you with that casino but I can give you an advice for the future.
Everytime you consider to make a deposit into a new casino, goggle it. Write Vegascasino21, rogue, for example and then you will find out if the casino is okey or if other people have had trouble with it.
Most of us learn the hard way, and unfortunately I don't think you will get your money.
- Lychie, I thought I was the only one Vegas21 screwed with. I know your pain. Please understand the odds were against you getting the finance department to email you the form you needed. I am shocked the customer service person didnt tell you that you didnt reach your playthru. I cant believe you were able to deposit there without them trying to get all your person banking information. Go to the review section under Vegas21 read my fun with them from I believe from last May and then write your disaster. As much as I love top game sites other than the Rome Group every one of the top game sites are a major problem when it comes to withdrawals. Each one has their own scam when it comes to withdrawals. I honestly believe when a company signs a license agreement with the top game software company they are given a list of unused reasons not to pay the customers and the company buying the software picks one and uses the excuse over and over again. Lynchie look at the one positive thing here, you are banned from Vegas21 they wont be calling you using nasty tactics to get you to deposit there again. I am sorry you happened to pick the biggest crooks and scam top game site there is online.
- Lynchie, I really wonder if we all start writing the Top Game software company if things will change. I came close a few weeks ago. They have a website with 2 email addresses, one for the sales department and the other is for the affliate people. I think they sove the problems with the customer service people who get commissions on our deposits but thats it.
- finally got a reply from the rep on here but he stated that i dropped an F bomb on one of his support reps in game, so they banned me.. This is how smart they are, never did I ask why I was banned, I asked where my money is, how i am going to get it, and why they have a bogus phone number, none of which was answered by this guy. what do you know...?
- An F bomb its enough for them. Try a nuclear bomb next time. As bright as that place is I am totaly surprised they know what an F bomb is. Ask that same person why do they have a place on their site to do withdrawals and have they ever paid a withdrawal. I remember last May when I told them I dont trust them to make another deposit they wanted to give me the name and phone number of a person in the USA that made a total of over $10,000 in deposits to prove they were honest online casino. I told the guy I call that stupidity.
- Lynchie, I am so pissed off at myself!!!!!!! I just read the review section and all I would have had to do last May was drop an "f" bomb on them and it would have saved me a bunch of cell phone minutes from their phone calls to me. Please keep me updated with your quest for your money thru this thread. In most cases I can see where your "f" bomb would be considered inappropiate language to be banned but what is it considered when you tell the truth???? Believe me, you got saved by them banning you because they wont try and smooth things over then use their famous tactics with you and try and get you to deposit again there.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played