VEGASCASINO21 THIEVES SCAMMERS AND CONARTISTS
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
- First of all, I was saying use your head to the 5 people that were telling me that I shouldn't have been so rude, second of all to the guy said I said that they blocked my phone calls.. no.. they don't have a legit PHONE number, how can you even get that out of me saying that they HAVE NO REAL PHONE number 8 times that they have me blocked..? no.. they have NO working phone number althoug having listed 2 such numbers to get ahold of them at.
Clearly you have been scammed lynchie, all you have to do is google owner vegascasino21 you will find everything I did on them. WHOIS.com shows any owner of an internet site online. Aleena Shah and Aleena Jaish all clicked back to the casino vegascasino21.com as well as Linked profile etc. This is all public information. In the US it is illegal to operate and run an online casino HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO. The sad thing is to get your money you will have to give them your bank info etc. I would NOT trust this place at all!!!!
- Actually this bogus site claims to give out checks, when I first won, and was very kind... which I was always until they tried to F*** me over blindly, I had talked to the guy and he said (and I saw on withdrawl methods) a curior check which they claimed would come within 3-7 days.. But I mean they also say they will respond to your email in 48 hours and im still waiting... 2400? Oh well.. Time to find this person
- Just curious as to if anyone has ever gotten a hold of a topgame rep? I know BingoT was able to get him to respond to him one time, the first day this threat was open, and the guy refuses to reply to him anymore as well... Just wondering if anyone has ever had any questions answered by them or asked questions to which they recieved responses? Still awaiting an email, did some googling and found out about the owner of vegascasino21 but she as well, did not recieve any emails.
- Alright, been about a month now since i've won and posted all of this. It seems obvious that Vegascasino21 got away with out paying me for a 500 dollar win, even though they took about 300+ dollars from me in deposits. I find it hard to believe that nothing could been done by anyone here to help get it back, as it was stated 9/10 were helped and I never even recieved a PM from anyone who heard from somebody. But thanks to anyone who helped, or tried to.. Warning to people wanting to play casinos... DON'T...
- Shoot, I was just heating up dinner and my cell phone rang. Here it was Ricky from guess where???? Vegas Casino21. I told him to make it fast I was getting ready to eat. He said ok then hung up on me. I wanted to work on the Lynchie problem. Those idiots there at Vegas 21 are so rude they cant even say goodbye, they just hang up.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Now I know there is a God, and only you Zuga could have pulled this one off. Everyone turned there back, and threw in the towel, but not you Zuga. You always go above and beyond to help the underdog, and you don't let people walk on them. You have always used your Diplomacy and Class to resolve a situation. I for one recognize what you did Zuga. In another life you would have been a Very Noble and Great King!!!! So from one of your many admirers I would like to Thank You for caring so deeply about ALL of Us. So very, Very Proud to say I know you!
- I thank you very much, Zuga, but they also told BingoT that I was going to be paid the next day after I opened the threat on casinomeister (1 month ago) and I'm still waiting for this phantom Faxback that was suppose to come in the mail... I fear that the stall tactics is going to continue in this form that i'm supposedly getting in the mail... I fear I will never get this...
- I cannot confirm this because I have not, nor have I ever recieved any information from support or finance about my cashout. I was notified via automatic message when I depositted each time so I know they can contact me, and I have also checked my filter list and they aren't on there.. Do they claim that I do not need to send in documents or this faxback form in order to recieve a check and that a check is indeed "in the mail"?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played