VERY Impressed With Liberty Slots!!!!!!!! (Chat below)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 14 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
Only my 2nd deposit with them, but I am super impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Started by
- at August 20, 2013, 23:17:41
- last active 14 days ago
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Vicky'
Vicky: Thank you for contacting customer service, how may I assist you today?
you: hi Vicky earlier I made a deposit and asked the live chat rep what deposit bonuses I was eligible for, and he told me I only had a 10%. come to find out, I was eligible for 150% and I did not take a deposit bonus!
you: kind of disappointed
Vicky: Please provide me with your full name, date of birth and your registered email address.
Vicky: thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicky: please allow me a moment to check your account
Vicky: Josephine I am sorry about this misunderstanding
Vicky: we cannot see at first glance what promotions are available
Vicky: because our end looks a little different to yours
you: well he could have told me to check my email or whatever, that's $49 I missed out on!
Vicky: but of course I can credit the 150% for you
Vicky: yes I understand and I am really sorry
you: wow, I didn't expect that I am really impressed
Vicky: you deposited $49 and with a 150% bonus I can credit $73.50
Vicky: is that ok for you?
you: most casinos would have told me to get lost, you have earned a player for life!
Vicky: Wow thanks
you: so is there still 30X playthru w/ no max cashout?
Vicky: there's no max cashout and the playthrough is 20x
you: I am going to post this chat in the LCB forum if that's ok, you have really impressed me!
you: thank u Vicky. you have went above and beyond.
Vicky: thanks for the compliment
you: have a nice evening.
Vicky: I hope you continue to enjoy gaming with us
Vicky: have a good eve too
you: of course I will after this chat!
Now, seriously what casino does that for a 2-time depositor?! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :)
- Made playthru but did not cash out. My money did last a loooong time, though! And WR are really low with no Max cash out. Huuuuuge variety of games, free tournaments daily. The tournaments are what convinced me to deposit, as I have placed in a few. Obviously superb customer service as well! Totally did not expect that response!
Anyone else deposit there or had luck cashing out? Curious what games are popular and how cashouts have went.
- thanx for sharing jodi! Members tend to post only negative so it is nice to see a positive feedback once in a while
Liberty Slots have a pretty good support and glad to see Vicky was on top of things.
Players need to hear about the good as well as the bad. That's how all casino support should strive to be. Glad you had a good experience!
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at August 21, 2013, 11:36:31
- last active 3 hrs ago
- Froggy, if I ever see your dogs walking down the street I will squeeze the stuffing out of them. Toooooo cute.
- I did a $150 cashout recently at Liberty Slots from a free birthday chip they gave me. I met the wagering requirements fairly easily playing mainly the one line classic slots and the game "Grail Maiden". I hate to complain when I won "$150" off a free chip.....However, by the time the cashout arrived in my bank account, that $150 "win" .....it ended up being around $85. That's because Liberty Slots charges an absurd $45 fee just to process a cashout no matter which method you use, and no matter if your cashing out $150, or $1,500. Then, once they process the cashout, if you chose the bank wire option, they send it to some bank in NY who then charges a fee. That fee was around $8 on my $105. Then, once the money showed up in my bank account I was charged $13 by my bank. I thought maybe Liberty Slots would waive the $45 fee as I have had other casinos do when I made a cashout, but they did not. And while I would like to try my luck at their games again, I'm not sure if I will with my own money. That $45 fee is a killer. No other casinos I play at charge anywhere near that much. I think most casinos I play at charge $0. I guess if I had requested a check I could have at least avoided the $13 fee my bank charges and the $8 or so the bank in NY charged....but even then my $150 win would have only been $105 due to the $45 fee Liberty Slots charges. They need to get rid of or lower that $45 fee. It's outrageous.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played