VIDEO POKER SHARE
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Is anyone else like me, loves to play Video Poker? Well hopefully this is the place we can share some thoughts, tips, bonus codes and advice about where play and where not to play.
- Started by
- at December 05, 2012, 14:02:52
- last active 6 months ago
I don't know for sure, but I think I've done pretty well. I don't usually deposit a lot; usually $30-50 maybe $100 if I get a good bonus. Just hit a royal today at Club Player but since I can't get the no restriction bonuses anymore, the best code I could get had a 10X max cash out. Still not bad, thanks Club Player
If you can't get no restriction bonuses like me, I'll be happy to share the 150% code, any games, no playthrough and 10X max cash out. EXC150, $30 min deposit
I usually log in around this time or a few hours before, so I look forward to hearing from anyone else about Video Poker and as always if you have any good no restriction codes, please share. Also what casinos are hot or not.
- Be nice to hear some of your hot tips Luckee7. You've done quite well on the screenshots that I've seen of yours plus of course the one in your post.
Video Poker isn't something that I play often....I always forget about it in the casinos and yet i do quite enjoy the game.
Looks like you've got it nailed!
Looking forward to your (and other members) tips and tricks and of course, great bonus codes.
- Replied by
- at December 05, 2012, 17:07:41
- last active 7 months ago
Still not bad, thanks Club Player
Also what casinos are hot or not.
I have only seen your last few posts, one playing Captain Jacks and now this one playing Club Player. Its a great idea to share thoughts, but unfortunately your choice of casinos are horrible. Captain Jacks is a known rogue and Club Player is part of the know rogue group, Virtual. It is not fair to share evil casinos with players that dont know any better. As a matter of fact it is actually uncalled for to post codes to groups such as this. I would not like to see anyone taken advantage of.
After reviewing your posts I have seen you promoting casinos such as the Virtual Group since you joined. I have never seen anybody promote groups like this since I have gambled online. I normally associate such with a shill.
- wow, well I'm kind of surprised by your response. First of all I have no allegiance to any of these casinos. The ones I mention just happen to offer the best codes for me. In the beginning they were no restriction 200% or more. So that just happened to be where I played. Maybe they are getting some bad comments but I have NEVER ONCE not been paid exactly what I had coming. I think most of the problem comes when people don't understand how the bonuses work and then feel they got screwed out of some winnings. Or maybe they didn't submit the documentation these places request. I've played at a lot of other casinos too, but was just seldom able to win. I did win a lot at Desert Nights but being overseas, it cost me $100 fee of my winnings to wire the money because they don't do overnight checks. Anyway for what it's worth I like winning probably just like you. Feel free to share or not share your latest and greatest codes and tips with us. I'm just trying to help all of us, yes including myself.
- I would also like to say, a lot of my friends go to land based casinos as I do on occasion and most all of them shy away from even playing online. We are the exception I think, willing to take a chance. I've had an extreme amount of fun and won a lot, while not once getting screwed. I have posted in the "casinos to avoid" heading about some problems with chat support people who were misleading. Its' not all good at these places, you just need to know what you are doing. I've posted many times with tips on how to play, understand the bonus and to win.
- luckee7 wrote:
I think most of the problem comes when people don't understand how the bonuses work and then feel they got screwed out of some winnings. Or maybe they didn't submit the documentation these places request.
Feel free to share or not share your latest and greatest codes and tips with us. I'm just trying to help all of us, yes including myself.
Unfortunately those problems are not what makes the names you have mentioned rogue. It is a know fact in the online gambling world that most of the casinos you play are the worst in the bunch. But dont just take my word for it.
Sharing information and giving tips are great topics. I am all for it as long as you dont mention codes for casinos that are evil. Very easy way to check on the casino on google then research multiple articles to get a consesus.
I do love Video Poker and do play it online and at land based casinos. It's a great idea to share some tips and promotions. LCB does have a Video Poker page listing promotions and wagering requirements here:
- Replied by
- at December 05, 2012, 21:35:05
But i do agree with bmwstack that promotional offers for rogue casinos is not advisable particularly for a newbie players who is unaware.
I may be a newbie here but I've played at the Virtual casinos, won and got paid correctly exactly 35 times over the past 24 months. Cherry Red (not part of that group I don't think) was the 1st casino I played at then Silver Oak & Rushmore. I won at those, then Slots of Vegas, Prism, Virtual Party City, Club Player etc. Back then (April-2010) I had to wait 6-8 weeks to get paid so I did go elsewhere for a while. But like I said I did get paid every time. Recently when I started playing at Captain Jack, Planet7 & Slotmadness I didn't know they had become part of that group. Too Late, I had already won and amazingly, got paid usually within 3-4 weeks, sometimes 2. I can't be sure but I think I have enough experience to say with confidence what I have about this group. I surely don't want to piss anyone off, like I said if you have another place to go for great codes on VP by all means share, (BTW thanks Blue) My Goal is only to win by playing online VP and sharing the word about how to do that.
- Replied by
- at December 06, 2012, 06:38:16
- last active 6 months ago
There's a story here in the US about a little animal called a lemming. The story is they run in large numbers. When excited or running from prey, it's said the entire pack will run off the edge of a cliff to their death. Well I'm not a Lemming, I do the research (LCB great site for this), educate myself on the game including the rules and how to play, begin cautiously, and document my results. I have documented good results. Proof is in the winnings. Take it or leave it, I just want to help anyone else who loves winning like I do.
- I did real well at Desert Nights. Being in the US it was harder to get paid. It took 7 week to get the wire transfer cost me $100 in fees (I think because the 1st attempt didn't work) my bank had a separate routing number for what they called a "correspondence" bank. Once I called them and found the person in charge of international wire transfers, got the correct number, the wire went through correctly. My fault. I found the chat support there very friendly. I won there 3 times within a few days. I played without taking any bonuses and I do plan to go back. I would recommend Desert Nights for sure.
- Ok so Hopefully I've established that I know what I'm talking about.
How about some basics about bonuses:
"Sticky" (which most are) means they take it back when you cash out.
Daily 80% Video Poker
Deposit $50 or more
35x wagering, 27x slots, sticky, claim once
1.you type in the coupon code 80VPBONUS
2. you deposit $50
3. they add $40 to your balance and you start playing VP with $90
4. You complete the 35X wagering requirement which means 35X your deposit plus bonus or 35 x $90 for the wagering requirement: $3150
NOTE: be careful, sometimes at the point you complete the wagering requirement they will suddenly deduct their bonus from your play balance. Check with chat support, about your current wagering met so far. I've found the box stating the playthrough in the cashier section rarely to be accurate. If you suddenly notice you balance drop you might have completed your wagering requirement.
5. Lets say you win $1000, (your final balance before you cash out)
you process the withdrawal for the entire amount. They will then deduct the $40 bonus they gave you and you should $960
- What is the definition of a No Restriction bonus?
This one was at Slotmadness Sept 2012
: 200% Match Bonus (you deposit $50, they give you $100)
: All Allowed Games Except Blackjack
: No Playthrough (wagering requirement) as soon as you win, you can cash out
: No Max Cash-Out (no limit on how much you can win)
: Redeem Code: BIG200
: $30 minimum deposit
; Non allowed games are: blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Pontoon, Pai Gow Poker, Sic bo and Roulette
: The bonus is NON cashable (it's "sticky") meaning they take it back with you cash out.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played