Villento (and others?) Can NOT cash out to UseMyWallet/Quicktender
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I had submitted a withdrawal on April 18, 2011 with Villento. Pay-out was to go to my UseMyWallet account. I got an email today regarding my withdrawal from Villento. (Also note... previously I received a super fast UseMyWallet pay-out from Villento on April 12th with no problem).
Here is the email I just received:
Your recent withdrawal of $1400.00 on 21 April 2011 has been reversed to your Casino account as our Ecash processing company are unable to process payments via any method to the U.S.A at present.
Kindly note that the lack of processing has not been enforced by casino management, but has come directly from the 3rd party processors. This means that we are forced to abide by their decision until the availability to process payments is running once again.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter and assure you that the funds will remain in your Casino account, which only you will have access to. You will be notified as soon as we are able to process payments.
Because You Love to Play…
Ok... so I would suggest not using any deposit method at any casino because it looks like it is only a one way transaction.... no way to cash out.
- Question is who would be the "3rd party processors"? Would it be QT?
But according to Villento... there is NO possible way to pay US players. Were they doing wire transfers previously? QT would have nothing to do with wire transfers. So maybe QT is not that 3rd party???
This whole thing is just whacked! Yeah all my fun just went out the window right along with my money! I am gonna go cry now.... maybe look up the local knitting class schedule. LoL
- This is very true. I made several deposits to Rich Reels today so I went back to live chat and told them about this post and Sunusha said that this was correct. They will take your money but if you win anything than TUFF! There is no way for them to payout to you. Therefore don't deposit if you are from the USA. The least they could have done was to turn off the casino banking function. This is what Platinum Play did and you couldn't make deposits either.
- I received this from Quicktender and I asked LIVE SUPPORT if this email is valid since Im from the USA and they said yes....any other current news? I have money burning in my pocket and I want to deposit. Any issues with RTG's like Jackpot Capital yet?
Dear melanie santos,
In light of the recent high profile Poker site market withdrawals we just want to assure you that QuickTender continues to support your gaming activities 100%.
Your QuickTender funds can be used to play at a wide variety of gaming sites.
So why not transfer money to one of these listed sites offering poker play today?
- Neebashnee: Hi
Neebashnee: How may I help you today?
taa: you guys don't have weekend purchase match this week?
Neebashnee: Unfortunately not.
Neebashnee: Unfortunately our Processors have stopped the processing for US deposits at Villento and Rich Reels and you would no longer be able to make a deposit at the casino.
taa: oh my
Neebashnee: if we have any changes in the future we will email our players accordingly, but for now you would no longer be able to deposit or cash out, because we do not have any withdrawal or depositing options for the USA.
taa: thank you
Neebashnee: I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, take care and goodbye.
- / 5
- Hello all,
I had a $1100 cashout at Rich Reels on 4/16/2011.I recieved an email from them on 4/19 saying that my bank CHASE rejected the wire transfer. Then they told me I could use Quick tender. Then on Thursday they told me I could not cash out, and put the $ back in my Rich Reels account. Needless to say I lost all.
What is really wierd is that the banking functions were working up until 4/17. So I dont understand what happened. But I am really pissed off!!
- I am SOOOO thankful that I got all my withdrawals processed & in my bank accounts (via QT) by Friday the 14th from my winnings at Rich Reels. I haven't posted here in a long time but do read the posts to keep up with the goings on, especially after the deposit options disappeared first from Golden Mondial and then RR about 2 days later. I had winnings of about $10,000 over the past 30 days from RR and boy am I glad I didn't get caught in this mess as some of you are....SO sorry for those of you that are losing your winnings. They are hard to come by and to have them "forfeited" just stinks :'(
- (I posted this response on another thread as someone else was having troubles with them as well)
I personally think it was because of this Level 11 software they were switching to? to allow US Players, when I first read a thread here at LCB that a MG casino was now accepting US players, I was so excited, went to Rich Reels and thought it a little "different" when the casino rep, took all my info over chat and said they would email me my login/password. But, that didn't stop me from depositing and playing there because I LUV the MG games =) Then I thought if Rich Reels and Villento were taking US Players surely other MG's would follow, switch over to this ?Level 11?...So, I started doing google searches, and instead of finding other casinos, good things being said, etc...I found on other Forums & even another MG Casino (w/level 11 platform) that they can not accept us players (see thread I posted here at LCB below) that it just didn't sound legit?right? I think Rich Reels/Villento did a NO-NO and were trying to sneak some of us US players in their back-doors...illegally ...oh well, I had fun playin those slots while I could =)
- I got my money today!
Here is the email I got today:
Thank you for choosing Villento Las Vegas!
Candice, I have feedback with regards to your Withdrawal that was returned to your Casino account due to the lack of Processing at our Casino. I am pleased to advise you that your winnings of $1400.00 has now been processed today (May 4th 2011) and will take 24 to 48hours to reflect in your UseMyWallet account.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused during this time and please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance!
I checked my QT account and it is all there!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played