Warning about Mighty Slots
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hey everyone. I thought I'd share a story about my dealings with Mighty Slots. It's a tale of mystery, intrigue, twist and turns. I titled it "Screwed". If nothing else it's long. On 04/23/09 I made a small deposit in MS. With the coupon I used I started with $229. The max cash-out was $300 and it had a ridiculous playthrough of 90X, making a grand total of $20,682 I needed to wager before I was eligible for a withdrawal. But what the heck, let's do it. For the next several days and many, many hours I played, all at a $1 a spin. I thought I might be close to the playthrough so I did the "Live Chat" thing. I was told I was still over $9K short. No biggie, play on. After a few more days I'm still going so I "Live Chat" them again. Now I'm only slightly less then $1,800 left to go on the playthrough required. Unbelievably enough I got a shot here. Two days later and still at it I contact them again. Guess what, I made the playthrough. I still have a few "extra" dollars to play so I keep going. After I had gotten down to the $300 I could withdraw plus the $199 they gave me for the coupon and contacting them once again to reconfirm I had wagered the required amount, I made my move on the withdrawal. As their withdrawal page says it will take 4-7 business days to complete these transactions, I contacted them two weeks later to check on the status. Nothing yet. A week later I contacted them again and Bingo, I was told it had been approved and that someone from their accounting office would contact me about the method of payment. Great huh. A week later still nothing. Then on the 4th of June I was told by Rochelle that my request had not only not been approved but that it was wrong. She herself cancelled my original request and made the new one for the $300. I phoned them and told the girl on the other end of what had happened and she said she would mark my request "priority". Sounds good. Over the next month I contacted them on no less then 10 occasions to check on my request. All I got were apologies and excuses why my so called priority request had not been handled yet. Then on the 16th of July I got a hold of "Live Chat" again. It was my friend Rochelle. This is when she dropped the big one on me. She said that her records now said that I had only wagered, now get this, $21.25. Yes $21.25 of the required $20K+. I was stunned. Someone tell me how you can play for 75-100 hours at $1 a spin and only wager that much of the playthrough. After the dozen or so times I talked with them you would have thought that if that was indeed the case that one of them would have mentioned it. After all they are sitting there looking at my stats on their computer screen while they are talking to me. So I quickly phoned them and was told the same thing, that I had only wagered $21.25. I asked what my recourse might be and they said to give their customer support an email, which I then did. I got a response from them three days later and guess who it was? My old friend Rochelle. So the people on "Live Chat" are the same people on their support team. So of course she said I was still short on my wagering. Imagine that. I replied to her on the 20th of July and have had no response since. I filed a claim through the Central Dispute System on the 22nd of July and have yet to hear from them either. To be forwarned is to be for told in this case. I suggest you use all the free coupons you want from that site but never make a deposit. Well, that's my story. Sorry it was so long but this has been one the most frustrating and drawn out process I have ever had to go through. I hope this may prevent something like this from happening to you. Thanks and good luck.
- Hi Mike,
That is a real smack in the gob for sure. How can they possibly say that you had only wagered $21.25 after so many visits to live chat.
The question is.....did you request a copy of the all the chats you had, to be emailed to you? Always always get a copy of the chat if you can. I have no doubt you are going to say that option is not available.
This casino along with its 4 sister casinos does have a yellow exclamation mark against their name on this site and you will find that all the non reputable casinos have this yellow exclamation mark next to their name.
I'm really sorry you had such a totally dire experience. I just hope that with the info on this site, you can tell which are the reputable casinos that are worth depositing at.
- Mike, I too am stunned by this. I never knew they could be so callous and shifty.
The really bad thing is you said CDS was contacted. I don't know if 2 weeks is enough (Though this is the 10th day of Aug) so that is now three weeks.
Seems maybe CDS has no teeth or concern.
I applaud posting this, you need to to let others know of this casino and the reputation it fully deserves. I am sorry you had to find out this way.
I personally call for now a "Blacklist" be placed in "Mighty Slots" as a complete warning to all who even think of playing there.
I also desire to include this: (Another place has them listed as "Play at own risk")
Curgam Malta Ltd.
Valletta, Malta 1432
Other sites owned by Curgam Malta Ltd. include Mighty Slots, Plenty Jackpots and Real Vegas Online, 99 slot machines
I am currently in the beginning stages as you were in a cash-out
My playthrough was different, i chose a different % bonus, which was offered to me. So far, i'm on the waiting game.
Waiting to see what they come up with for me lol.
I went in knowing they are one of the worst.
I am not expecting anything myself, so no hopes up for me
i'm gonna keep going through the process..
I'm just interested to find out..
And if you do ever get paid, please come back and tell us
- Blueday, I took your advice and contacted "Live Chat" at Mighty Slots about maybe getting copies of previous sessions I've had with them. After a 21 minute wait(yep, I timed it), this was their response:
You are now chatting with 'Richard'
Richard: Hello. How may I assist you?
PO1Mike: Hi. I was just wondering if there is a way to get copies of past "Live Chat" sessions that I have had with you folks. Do you keep those in your system somewhere? Thanks.
Richard: I apologize we cannot access those previous chat history.
PO1Mike: I thought that was most likely the case. Thanks.
Kind of what we expected, huh? But I want to thank you for your concerns as well as genenco for all of his help. I think their pretty much done with me as I am with them. The fact that I have heard nothing from them since the 20th of July to me means it pretty much a done deal. I go to my "Account History" and they don't even have the guts to deny my request. There's just nothing there. They are just waiting for me to cancel my withdrawal request. I'm not going to do that at least until I hear something, anything, from CDS.
Imagi.nation, I wish you the best of luck on your request. But for me, I guess I just expected a little better treatment. And there's no reason you or I or anyone else shouldn't receive that. I made my deposit. I made their ridiculous playthrough requirements. I played by their rules. I did all that was asked of me. I played it square all the way down the line. I guess I was a fool to think they would do the same thing. But please, let me know if you do receive you winnings. I hope you don't have to go through any of the same things that I've had to put up with. Again, good luck to you.
- They were always pretty courteous before the withdrawal request and actually they weren't much different afterwards. But it was always the same old thing anytime I inquired about the status of my withdrawal. They would make apologies for the delay and always tell me the reason was because of such a huge backlog of request. Another words, they all had the delaying tactics down pretty good. Tell people what they want to hear to keep them off their backs for a few more days. You know the deal. The only exception would be a girl named Rochelle. She came off as being a little less concerned and helpful then the others. Maybe I just got that impression because she was the one always giving me the bad news. Who knows? She was the one who told me my original request was wrong, even though another operator had told me a month before it had already been approved. She herself, while looking at my information on her computer that showed what coupon used, wagering requirements, playthrough left to wager, amount left in account, etc., is the one that changed my initial request. Now would she have done that had I actually been over $20K short on the playthrough? Hardly. She was the one that a month and a half later said I had only wagered $21.25. She is the one who responded to my email to customer support. And I wouldn't doubt she was the one who changed the decimal point from its original $21250.00 to where it is now. I can't prove that of course but that's just a feeling I get. So I suggest if you get on "Live Chat" and she's on the other end get the heck off and try again at a different time. She is bad news. But other then that they were all pretty much the same....useless. Good luck.
- Here is an update on the claim I filed against "Mighty Slots" with the Central Dispute Systems. I heard back from them 09/28/09 after submitting the claim on 07/22/09. They found in favor of the casino due in part to using too many of the free chips in a row that they send out. You know the ones, the 5/6/7 dollar variety. And even though my withdrawal request was made on an actual deposit of funds, they could not uphold it. The kicker here is that I went back on "Mighty Slots" to cancel my withdrawal request so I could play out the remaining $500 I have on the account, but I have been banned from the site. So I'm not only out the original deposit, I'm out the $300 on the withdrawal request and the funds I still had. Does that seem like the fair way to handle this? Just fair warning, do not play these little piddly free chips they give you because it may come back to bite you in the arse. Good luck to anyone who plays on this site.
- iam sorry to tell you this but mighty slots and all their sisters are a bunch of rogues. thsts the facts you cant expect payments from them.
i still dont understand why their lousy freebies are posted here always again but its your choice to play at casinos that do pay but dont pump freebies as hell or the ones like mighty slots which never pay.
just an advice: any virtual rtg or this group mighty slots elongs to only brings you hassle and is a waste of time.
- coxwell, I agree that while these 5-7 dollar free chips they give out, that may take all of 2 minutes to play, sound like an okay deal at the time, they are not worth it in the long run if you ever have any intentions of playing on these sites. It will come back to burn you. My deposit was doomed from the biginning.
And while I acknowledge that I was a little ignorent about the use of these free chips and didn't think it would have any bearing on a withdrawal request made on an actual deposit of funds, there were a couple of other things in this situation that just don't sit well with me. One is the fact that after contacting them on no less then a dozen occasions, not one word was said to me about this. Each inquiry about my withdrawal was met with an apology for the amount of time taken. Nothing more. Second, in the three months I waited for any word on my request and before I filed my greivance with CDS, Mighty Slots never contacted me once. They never approved my withdrawal request, although I was told once in late May that it had indeed been approved. They never denied it. The only action they ever took on my request was to ignore it completely until I would get in touch with them. And third, the big one here, nobody ever explained, including CDS, why I was told twice on "Live Chat" and before I had made my initial withdrawal request, that I had made the playthrough requirements, only to be told two months later I had not. So after many days and countless hours of playing at 1$ a spin, they now said instead of wagering over 21K that I was told, I had only wagered $21.25. How absud is that? That is the real sticking point to me. But after CDS saw that I had used more then one free chip in a row they looked no further into the situation and no explaination was given as to how this could be. Mighty Slots got away with one here. Anywhooo, I just hope everyone heeds my warning. For those that choose to ignore it, well...good luck to ya. Later.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played