Webcam Tour (behind the scenes at an RTG)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Folks, Casinojack from Casino 33 would like to invite us to take a webcam tour of the new casino. Later today we are going to be hammering out the details here, but for now let me say this is probably the most unique exclusive ever offered here at LCB.
No, it is not a free chip or even a great deposit offer, instead it is a unique look at the behind the scenes operation of our favorite gambling venue... a casino.
Keep an eye here as we get things worked out... and when we have a time and date, come join us.
- Well Jack,
I think I talk for all of us when I say I am curious in regards to how a person with a checkered past (IE has redeemed 2 or more free chips at a RTG site can clear their name) can clear their name and become a depositing player without risking having their winnings cancelled out and seized.
I know this is more of a generic topic, but often in the past we have seen a casino accept deposit after deposit, then on first request for a withdrawal they get "we see you claimed to free chips 6 months ago without a deposit in between, this is against our rules and we are voiding all winnings" type stories.
Many of us first found out about online casinos through free chips, and in many cases abused the offers untill we fully understood just how things actually worked. Many like myself are now cautious enough to ensure that we dont fall into bad graces with the new casinos, just so we have someplace we can deposit.
- i just sat through on a preview tour of what Casinojack has in mind and I think everyone is going to really enjoy this. It is informative and gives you better understanding, not only on what happens when you hit that spin/deal/draw button, but on how the actual games get configured, why some machines hit better than others at different times and different bets and a variety of other aspects pf game play.
It is also great to see just how your account is "reviewed" when you make a claim for payout, or even "locked" unexpectedly.
Remember that this is the workings of RTG software, so what you see here has a correlation with all other RTG casinos to one extent or another... What has no corrolary is Casino 33's willingness to show things out in the open and upfront. willing to let you "audit" the game settings after depositing or playing...
I am sorry if it sounds like I am shilling for these guys, but this level of openness , I feel, should be commented on. I know I will be more comfortable depositing here after what I saw.
We are nailing down a time for the live feed for this, and I just need to see what resources I have to save the feed for later viewing. If possible I will post the recorded feed here on LCB afterwards for anyone who misses out.
When the time is established I will have Jack give everyone the web address for the feed.
- I believe it had to do with transparency issues and was possibly couched in security concern's lingo. Basically what Casinojack was offering to do was go full transparency so everyone could see, at a glance how the software is set up, show the limits and percentage payouts and how his own casino trys to maintain a level field for players, albeit while maintaining a normal house advantage.
For example, the blackjack tables are set currently to a standard 8 card deck, similar to what is used in any land based casino. but the software will allow an input up to 255 decks, which if done by any casino would stack the house odds so high it would be almost insane.
Some casinos are willing to let you know they are playing fair... others are concerned that knowing they can instantly slam someone with an unfair house arrangement may be detrimental to business.
This is my opinion as to why the proposed show recieved complaints... may not be the full of it, but it is a SWAG.
- I thought some might find it so Medtrans, that is one reason I was as excited about the opportunity for all the members here. Keep in mind that the changes to these setting's require manual input to change an a record of changes made is kept. This is of critical importance when knowing a casino is independently audited by a legitimate third party fairness review.
It also speaks volumes for those casino's that do not have such reviews or their reviews are performed by some fictitious third party commission.. as some of thee rogued casinos are known to use.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played