What's the most important thing about Online Casino support?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
- ::) I think that 24Hr support would be a great benefit followed by a quick answer so that you don't have nay trouble in playing your game.There are many online casinos that have good online support.
We do not allow spams, advertisements or affiliate links other then our own.
EDIT BY BLUEDAY - POST ONE MORE LINK AND YOU WILL BE BANNED - PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES
- Shelli wrote:
24 hr live support is GREAT!!! I get frustrated by sites that have a "Live Chat" link and when you go there, no live chat, just a pop up that says "live chat is not available at this time, feel free to email us." Sighhhhhhh >:(
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
I totally agree with you on that! I also like when some casino live support have the same page what I mean is, in my experience some casino representative all different answer on bonuses depend on who you happen to get. Some are nicer than others. For instance, some player receive 200% deposit bonus or better amount of no deposit bonus if you get a nicer support person than others. Why can't they have the same answer? I have had many help from live support at many casinos but I still have to say that the best support I ever had was from Rome casino. This guy name Michael id so awesome and treat you if you are the only their customer.Rated:
- / 5
- I agree with the live chat feature where you actually get a live person. Some casinos are very good at ALWAYS getting live chat, others it is very rare to get anyone to chat with. Also, CONSISTANCY of message is important. I have emailed, chatted, and phone called casinos with "where are my winnings" questions and have gotten three different answers.
- The most important thing to me with "live chat " is the "consistency" factor. So many on line help will give different answers to different people. Also, different bonuses to different people. Shouldn't all rules, regulations, bonuses, etc be the same for all who are inquiring. How can one new player get a $25 chip, and then the next guy gets only $15. Makes no sense. It's like no one back there at live chat are communicating with eachother.
Also, as stated earlier, Live chat needs to be "live." There is nothing more frustrating than getting that message that they are off line, please leave a message.
- OMG!! Thank you for this post. Yesterday I was going to start a post on this but was a little tired.
I had an incident with INETBET. I took their $10 birthday bonus and got it up to $165 withdrawable. When i tried looking for their Terms and Conditions they were nowhere to be found. When I went to support page, I found that my only option was to email them . I sent email and have yet to receive a response and that was yesterday about 12 hours ago. This is a cut and paste from their web page:
If you are experiencing problems either in the download or in the playing of any of our Gaming software, please feel free to contact us 24/7. A Customer Service Representative will handle the issue immediately.
Please select your chosen department from list below;
Customer service: Preferred contact method
Contact support department
Contact Casino Manager
We endeavor to answer all emails within a few minutes. Should there be a problem and your email is not answered within 12 hours please resend.
few minutes.....yea right!....it has been 12 hours so i will resend. At this point im just curious how long it will take them. If they cant respond to a simple question, then I wonder what would happen if I actually won a jackpot or something of significance.
So back to original question. Live Chat is my preference and one that actually responds. I will take this into consideration when I decide to become a "regular" at a casino
- If a casino does not have a direct 1800 #, i immedialtly think worse of them for not having that support system. How can you be an online casino and not have a phone number where people can call, then on top of that, they only have Live chat that is offline? No thanks......I agree with Looney on this one. I will not be depositing there ethier.
- Shelli wrote:
Thanks hun. Girlllllllll I am gonna be 41 in September! My son graduates from High School in a little over a month. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I REALLY need to win (and cash out) sometime soon so I can throw him a PARTY!!!! ooo hooooo You all will be invited! hehe
Wow~really, you don't look your age. And Congrats. on your son...you must did really good job to raise him. I am only 36 but feel like 50 years old because of my almost 15 years old daughter. I fear she will give me bunch of gray hairs in a blink of an eye. I swear, she is a tough one. I may need you to hand me rope when I fall...
I will be with you on your son's graduation with hundreds of balloons.
- Not only must the online casino provide an efficient and courteous customer support service but it must provide the support 24/7, which is 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Unlike land casinos, online casinos do not have specified restricted operating hours. Players can wager any time of the day or week. Because the casino can be accessed from anywhere in the world, players from different time zones are playing simultaneously. And players need solutions immediately. Hence it is essential that the customer support service is available round the clock.
Fortunately, Live chat is free and the response is instantaneous. It is just like communicating using any Internet messaging service. Only in this case the service takes place within the online casino software client.
- Sorry you guys..I don't mean to be ignorant or anything, but if I am depositing $500.-$1000., than I am going to go in and expect a $175-$350 bonus, not a $25, like everybody else gets. I would be very upset. If I am only making a small deposit, then I will take a small deposit. That is how it works. That is why they ask you for your username, and email address when you go in, so they can see your level/amount of play, and sometimes they will increase your bonus based on that.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played